Hey All!!

I have a Z30 for Verizon. Upon startup today, It bricked and displayed error code: bb10-0015. I tried using blackberry link to relod the phone to factory settings with no such luck. It is saying it can not find any updates for device. So now I have no phone. Is there any possible way to save the device? Can i download the software and restore the phone without Link? I'm connected to the internet on the pc im using so I can't figure out why it won't work? Any help is much appreciated, thanks!
    11-25-13 06:11 PM
    Hey All!!

I have a Z30 for Verizon. Upon startup today, It bricked and displayed error code: bb10-0015. I tried using blackberry link to relod the phone to factory settings with no such luck. It is saying it can not find any updates for device. So now I have no phone. Is there any possible way to save the device? Can i download the software and restore the phone without Link? I'm connected to the internet on the pc im using so I can't figure out why it won't work? Any help is much appreciated, thanks!
    Use one the leaked autoloaders and run it.
    11-25-13 06:27 PM
    I am new to blackberry and don't know much about that. Where can I acquire the autoloader and how do I use it?
    11-25-13 09:46 PM
    If you have a flip case - remove the case (using your finger nail - start at bottom and work your way completely around the unit) - with the case off now charge the Z30 for at least an hour and try to boot up! This worked in my situation.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 11:21 PM
    Hey All!!

Try and run
    BlackBerry Virtual Expert - BlackBerry World
    11-26-13 12:18 AM
    He can't boot up his device so how is he going to run that app exactly???

I'd take the phone back to Verizon and get them to replace it with a new one OP.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 05:42 AM
    He can't boot up his device so how is he going to run that app exactly???

I'd take the phone back to Verizon and get them to replace it with a new one OP.

Posted via CB10
    Oh I missed that part, was thinking link managed to detect the phone.
    11-26-13 07:45 AM
    Hey again!

I actually ended up finding a download for the leaked 10.2 os so I downloaded and ran that and the phone restored and is working great now! Thanks for everyone's input.
    BB_Junky and howards like this.
    11-26-13 08:28 AM
    I have the problem also with error code 0015 on my bbz10.. Work on second after reload but freeze again and totally died.. The worst phone i ever have..
    11-26-13 11:50 AM
    Hardware can have its issues. Be patient our little grass hopper. I am no expert. Some one may help you - but it's always best not to criticize when indirectly asking for help. I can only imagine where criticism takes you over in the Apple department!

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 08:12 PM
    11-28-13 08:19 PM