At a minimum I'd suggest you go online and buy a BlackBerry Transform, which is thin, decent quality, and not bulky at all.

Posted via CB10 from my VZW Z30
    Problem w the transform is it only puts a small lip over one of the covers . In between corners is edge to edge glass. I'd like a silicone case or bumper that goes all the way around.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 08:33 PM
    Problem w the transform is it only puts a small lip over one of the covers . In between corners is edge to edge glass. I'd like a silicone case or bumper that goes all the way around.

Posted via CB10

I have this one and so far I like it. Great price too. I just wish it came in other colors, LOL
    http://www.amazon.com/Amzer-Pudding-...UvbUpU10240150
    04-13-14 08:38 PM
    I'm now using an Otterbox Commuter case. It definitely makes the Z30 bigger/thicker, but not too bad. Definitely would rather deal with a thicker phone than deal with a broken or scratched one.
    CDM76 and onlyoneromeo like this.
    04-13-14 09:50 PM
    I'm telling you I would not go without a case for my Z30! Love the fact that when I drop my phone, I never have to worry about it being broken. Just yesterday I was running with my dog, and my dog jumped in front of me, and I had to fall not to step on him. I fell hard on the sidewalk! Have bruised ribs but nothing serious. I hit the pavement on the side of my body I keep my Z30, and when I looked at the phone which had fallen out of my pocket just after the fall from the collision, except for the case being scratched, the Z30 was left unscathed, pristine, untouched, just like NEW!! I must have dropped my phone at least 30 times. I love my phone, and I would never use it without a case. To each his own. I'm so happy that all this can happen, and I still have a phone to use. Well worth the money. I'm using the Otterbox Commuter for BlackBerry Z30. Love the protection, the safety factor! Just love it! Why take chances on your investment?! A broken phone is no good to anybody, and it costs a lot to replace. Take it from me. Take good care of your phone. Get a case. It's the SMART thing to do! You should never have to worry about potentially dropping your phone, and when you do, the peace of mind of the protection will bring a smile on your face because you know your phone is going to be alright despite the occasional drops. That is after all what the case is all about. Get the case! You won't regret it! Bear in mind that not all cases are created equal. Also having the screen protector is also very important. Fortunately the screen protector comes with the Otterbox Commuter case.
    Last edited by Skyforever; 04-13-14 at 10:16 PM.
    CDM76 likes this.
    04-13-14 10:04 PM
    Custom made Cases- Will make cases for all phones including the Z30

Hi;
    I have been looking for months for a high quality case for my Z30. There are a bunch on Amazon and eBay but are just ok. I just recently found this website and they make beautiful cases for all phones and you can also create your own. You can pick different styles, leather colours, inside colours etc. They are gorgeous and I am just deciding on my final colours.

Style Gallery - Select a Leather Case Style and Start Customizing.
    CDM76 and Itstakenovermylife like this.
    04-13-14 10:29 PM
    Get mine Z30 for less than a week due to crackberry praising. So far it is running naked, just need to remind myself be careful when take out the phone. Blackberry flip cases is on the way
    04-13-14 10:36 PM
    I've dropped mine once naked and once in the otterbox commuter. Let's just say my high blood pressure was able to deal with the second fall MUCH easier. LoL

I prefer naked but just can't afford to break this baby.

Posted via CB10
    Skyforever likes this.
    04-13-14 10:40 PM
    At a minimum I'd suggest you go online and buy a BlackBerry Transform, which is thin, decent quality, and not bulky at all.

Posted via CB10 from my VZW Z30
    +1 Transformer is your answer

Posted Via my Kick @ss BlackBerry Z30
    04-13-14 10:48 PM
    Caseless with BlackBerry swivel holster during work hours and a Transform case on off hours. I actually found the carbon looking back less slippery than I thought it would be. I am also very careful when removing and inserting in my holster.

Posted via CB10 via Z30
    04-13-14 10:49 PM
    No case here. I love it naked.

Posting on the great Z30
    04-14-14 12:06 AM
    I use mine without a case, but have a screen protector.

Fairly rugged - have dropped the phone hard enough to chip and scuff the bottom metal bezel, but no other damage. Note, do have a BB leather pocket for when I put the phone in my case, packsack, etc.
    04-14-14 02:21 AM
    I prefer naked but I have these just in CASE...
    Z30 without a case-img_00000016.jpg
    Z30 without a case-img_00000011.jpg
    Z30 without a case-img_00000012.jpg
    Z30 without a case-img_00000015.jpg

The Otter box Commuter is way too bulky. The crystal clear TPU case I picked up on Ebay for $6.79 and it really works well, is easy to put on and take off and doesn't add much bulk. The leather BlackBerry sleeve (w/embedded magnet) I use to protect my Z30 while in my purse. I picked it up from shop Crackberry on sale in Feb for approx $23.
    Most of the time I don't use any case but I do have a screen protector which I feel is a must.

My bitchin' Z30 BlackBerry
    04-14-14 06:22 AM
    I use mine naked with the OEM leather swivel holster. I'm just careful when removing it and putting it back into the holster, as well as handling it. It is definitely more slippery than my old Z10, which I also used naked combined with its OEM leather swivel holster. I do think the phone would be too big with a case on it. My holster is already pretty big on my belt...

CB10, Verizon Z30 on 10.2.1.2180
    Same here. Thats how I use mine.
    04-14-14 06:43 AM
    No case at all. Only screen protector.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 07:17 AM
    I don't know HOW Anyone out there can use this phone with absolutely no case! It's so heavy and slippery and with the glass running all the way to the edge in so scared to take it with me anywhere. I'm so upset my case is taking so long to come in the mail. I've gone to several Verizon stores to try to buy one but they said they sent all the BlackBerry stuff back. Wtf is that about? Smh.

Posted via CB10
    I use mine with the OEM holster no case. So far so good
    04-14-14 07:30 AM
    No case here as well. Already dropped it a couple of times too and not a scratch!(mind you it wasn't on cement or my gravel driveway - otherwise different story). It just feels so good without one!
    04-14-14 07:31 AM
    How about a screen protector? Wonder how durable the screen is On the Z30.

Posted via CB10
    Nope, I've never bought a screen protector. I have a ton of BlackBerry screen wipes (as I worked for them before) and once it gets dirty from fingerprint smudges, I wipe it. It's beautiful naked.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 11:04 AM
    I bought the silicone case, and about half the time i use it. I went to a Chicago Cubs game 4 days after getting my phone - got a little drunk - and may have dropped my phone a bunch of times (usually i would forget it was in my lap and then stand up). I now have scuff marks on each corner, but the glass is still perfect (knock on wood).
    04-14-14 11:15 AM
    Anyone tried the BlackBerry OEM flip case for the Z30? Thinking about trying it?

@kmcooley | Channel: C00219967
    04-14-14 11:58 AM
    Honestly I'd like to see incipio put something together, but last time I spoke with them they had no plans

Posted Via my Kick @ss BlackBerry Z30
    04-14-14 12:21 PM
    I'm gellin'

Sent from the phone of the Gods....Z30
    04-14-14 12:36 PM
    I ordered a simple silicone case that should be here any day now. I think im going to also order a computer case. I like the extra protection and the opening in the back showing the BlackBerry symbol.i just wish there were a place I could buy this stuff locally.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 01:11 PM
    Screen protector and no case most of the time. Have silicon protector for occasional use in harsh environments. Love the phone naked!

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 02:27 PM
    I have this one and so far I like it. Great price too. I just wish it came in other colors, LOL
    http://www.amazon.com/Amzer-Pudding-...UvbUpU10243227
    skin case requirements:
    - it should cover the silver bumper (scratches easily!)
    - it should NOT impede the glorious speakers
    - ideally while on it should fit into the OEM leather sleeve/pouch

THANKS
    04-14-14 05:02 PM
    skin case requirements:
    - it should cover the silver bumper (scratches easily!)
    - it should NOT impede the glorious speakers
    - ideally while on it should fit into the OEM leather sleeve/pouch

THANKS
    Well let us know when you find one, thanks
    leehardballer12 likes this.
    04-14-14 05:08 PM
70 123