Samsung Note3 are for guys with small dicks. I never seen someone actually needing and fully using a Note3 other than to show it off.

I rather buy Motorola or LG.

Posted via CB10
    I fully use mine.

sent from my galaxy note 3
    Donvald likes this.
    11-29-13 10:14 PM
    I'm not a guy and I fully use my Note 3. With a Bluetooth earpiece. The Z30 is 5 inches is it not? That's about the same size as the Note 2 and S4 right?

Sent from my iPad
    11-30-13 12:11 AM
    BlackBerry done a stupid move making the battery non removable and according a n4bb article way back in April it seems to be that removable batteries will be a thing of the past for any future BlackBerry 10 phones.

I really hope that's not the case, a Z30 with a removable battery would be perfect.

Still waiting for a tear down to find out if the battery is soldered on or can be pulled out. :/

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 05:50 AM
    If the battery lasts as long as it does, who cares if it is non removable? Most of the phones out there today have non removable batteries
    11-30-13 10:12 AM
    Samsung Note3 are for guys with small dicks. I never seen someone actually needing and fully using a Note3 other than to show it off.

I rather buy Motorola or LG.

Posted via CB10
    Possum
    11-30-13 10:17 AM
    BlackBerry done a stupid move making the battery non removable and according a n4bb article way back in April it seems to be that removable batteries will be a thing of the past for any future BlackBerry 10 phones.

I really hope that's not the case, a Z30 with a removable battery would be perfect.

Still waiting for a tear down to find out if the battery is soldered on or can be pulled out. :/

Posted via CB10
    Hasn't a removable battery been the cause of random rebooting etc for years with some bb's? I know, probably a mfg cause but................ it is nice to just pop in a new battery but with all the recharging packs etc. it's kind of like replacing the battery isn't it?
    11-30-13 10:20 AM
    Hasn't a removable battery been the cause of random rebooting etc for years with some bb's? I know, probably a mfg cause but................ it is nice to just pop in a new battery but with all the recharging packs etc. it's kind of like replacing the battery isn't it?
    It's a lot easier to grab a new battery uf yours has problems. But with the z30 I imagine you have to send it in or take it somewhere. Plus switching in a new battery when yours is dead is a lot quicker them charging on the go.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 10:39 AM
    Personally just got me the note 3. It is well built, so, not quite sure how you came to that conclusion. Also, am finding it is easy to use "migrated" all my bb10 to it.

Battery seems to last longer too than the 10. Still learning though. I wanted a z30 but it has taken so long and no signs of it here.
    That's why I got the note 3,because Sprint probably won't be carrying the Z30.

sent from my galaxy note 3
    11-30-13 06:48 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry where the topic of a conversation is rarely held true for more than a few posts...

Guys...stop talking about whether the battery should be removable or not. Discuss the build quality...

I unfortunately have no opinion regarding the Z30 since I've yet to see/use one at my retailers here in South Africa.

However, my fianc�e has the GS4 and MY OPINION is that it is feels cheap. I'm not saying that it is..it certainly isn't (I should know, I paid for it!). I do prefer the build quality of my Z10 though. Mine feels less like a toy and my friends also like the build quality of it.

Admittedly, I like the "metal" strip around the GS4...looks nice against the white of the plastic. I have pretty much the same opinion on the Note 3 that I played with...feels like a Samsung phone.
    bigbadben10 likes this.
    12-01-13 08:12 AM
    Looks like samsung themselves care.

http://http://www.phonearena.com/new...-first_id46867
    To hell with aluminum phones

Posted with my Q10!
    12-01-13 08:58 AM
35 12