12-02-13 06:22 AM
30 12
tools
    That's what's mainly stopping me is that there is no type of file management.

Sent from my XT907 using CB Forums mobile app

There is no built in file manager but you can download an app for that. It does kind of suck that it isn't built in, but it can be done.
    12-01-13 10:30 PM
    Well it's official, but yeah you can't see it in store yet. You can use the 928 and Z30 side by side, but I'm just saying keep in mind that when you do end up buying that the 929 will probably be out and it will be a bigger and more powerful package.
    Its not official until I hear from the manufacturer or Verizon itself. Until then its unofficial in my eyes. Officiql men as it was outed by the company itself not a hunch of tipsters and leakers.

12-01-13 11:15 PM
    There is no built in file manager but you can download an app for that. It does kind of suck that it isn't built in, but it can be done.
    If it sucks, that's no file manager. I know for a fact BB10 and android come with their file members built in. Its one of the small features that I use that I don't think I could go without. I transfer stuff from my internal storage to my microsd card all the time.

12-01-13 11:17 PM
    For me, the robustness of the BlackBerry 10 file manager is a huge plus.

Native box/dropbox built right into the file manager, as well as remote desktop access in the same way is incredible.

Plus zip/unzip, full adaptive sharing menu is pretty crazy.

Van City Coffee ; WhitecapsFC ; PreMed Community ; Bristol Rovers Football Club
    12-01-13 11:31 PM
    If it sucks, that's no file manager. I know for a fact BB10 and android come with their file members built in. Its one of the small features that I use that I don't think I could go without. I transfer stuff from my internal storage to my microsd card all the time.

I never said the app file managers suck
    12-02-13 06:22 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD