Been a tough year for BlackBerry from a media standpoint and most of it is just overblown. The Z10 and Z30 are both amazing devices that seem to get very little recognition. Also I've come to expect bs reviews often dismissing BB10 based on "perception". I see iphone5s in the top 3 on nearly every list, but the Z10 and Z30 aren't even in the top 10!!!??? What!??how is this possible?! My Z10 is prime time, and offers more than anything the Iphone5s can. How biased are we in this media branded universe!??
    Came across this review yesterday and felt it was a great assessment of the BlackBerry Z30 vs the Iphone5s. Let me know what you think!
    BlackBerry Z30 vs. iPhone 5s: Rethinking What We Want in a Smartphone

Via The BlackBerry Z10 Experience.
    CrackberryQ likes this.
    12-07-13 10:53 AM
    This link was posted on CB weeks ago!

Posted via My Black BlackBerry Zed-10
    12-07-13 10:59 AM
    First time I came across it...

12-07-13 11:02 AM
    BlackBerry is not loved bij people from NSA, most governments agency included. Reviewers owning an apple or android phone and operator which having 1 or 2 contracts with brands like Nokia, Apple and Samsung.

The Blackberry OS is real multitasking and is very quick in use with the Z10 allready but with the Z30 it's extreem.

Testing,using and comparing my BlackBerry Z30 With friends and the e weird thing is that android apps seems quicker to load or has lesser lag then android phones like htc oneXplus or note 3 which is also little instable. The speakers are also better than HTC One and the colors on the Z30 is also better, calmer and more natural then samsung S4 or Note 3.

Everyone like my z30 and a friend and a colleague like to have one. One is allready ordered the Z30 with a Vodafone contract by a mobile dealer because operators here don't selling the Z30. So in a month we both have the Z30.

BlackBerry OS 10 is the best platform for me anThe Z30 rocks on it.

POSTED via my Z30 BEAST
    12-07-13 11:23 AM
    BlackBerry is not loved bij people from NSA, most governments agency included. Reviewers owning an apple or android phone and operator which having 1 or 2 contracts with brands like Nokia, Apple and Samsung.

The Blackberry OS is real multitasking and is very quick in use with the Z10 allready but with the Z30 it's extreem.

Testing,using and comparing my BlackBerry Z30 With friends and the e weird thing is that android apps seems quicker to load or has lesser lag then android phones like htc oneXplus or note 3 which is also little instable. The speakers are also better than HTC One and the colors on the Z30 is also better, calmer and more natural then samsung S4 or Note 3.

Everyone like my z30 and a friend and a colleague like to have one. One is allready ordered the Z30 with a Vodafone contract by a mobile dealer because operators here don't selling the Z30. So in a month we both have the Z30.

BlackBerry OS 10 is the best platform for me anThe Z30 rocks on it.

POSTED via my Z30 BEAST
    Glad to hear that you love it and have shown the way!!

12-07-13 02:14 PM
    Great article but I feel he could have expanded upon the greatness of the 30 over the limitations of apple. Love my Z30 and wouldn't buy an idevice if my life depended on it. I work with mobile OS's and hardware for a living, along with many other things IT, and apple really is a joke compared to quality devices like BB10 devices. What they have in apps they surely lack in storage, battery, interaction with other devices, standard outlets, HDMI support, NFC, the user in mind and many other items. It's just a shame that the masses have been brainwashed to believe they are the mobile saviour.

In my work, I have found that the only plus apple has is the expansiveness of their app selection but android has just as many and with BB10 able to run many many of the android apps they have now picked up the slack and can boast a bigger badder catalog. Between Native BlackBerry apps and android you shouldn't want for anything app related anymore. My company at first was hesitant about upgrading to BES10 but after seeing the beauty that is their solutions and MDM there was no doubt where to go. We've toyed with all OS's over the years and have now moved away from the old windows mobile devices (which synced great with the enterprise) to all BlackBerry for all of the techs and regular employees.

Keep moving BlackBerry and the masses will come back

Single finger flickin fun from the best Damn virtual keyboard in existence...the BlackBerry Z30 Everybody!
    12-07-13 05:09 PM
    Get out this eve and someone doesn't believe my phone was a blackberry. He was little drunk but his girlfriend asked if it was the new iphone.

I said hell yes it's new and she asked what was new. So I show here the hub and opening apps and show off the keyboard and 2 other friends also like it.

They wanted the phone and the screen size they like. Showing the mobile and then suddenly someone saying with an iphone in here hand "I'm gone by this new iphone",

I saying too here it was a blackberry and just like that they all seems confused. O, the blackberry no iphone is better and I was thinking whatever but the girlfriend said she was gone check out the Z30.

Friend of mine saying they all liked your phone but when you saying twice it was a blackberry they all promoting there iphone. Other friend said "isheeps, afraid to be not a part if the group. We all laugh while he is using still the ihone 3G.

POSTED via my Z30 BEAST
    Paisley Pirate likes this.
    12-08-13 07:33 AM
    If anyone was to Google search the battery life of the iPhone 5S and compare it to the Z30, one would stop and wonder why people are going for the phone with the pitiful battery life. BlackBerry should really spend more time marketing their product. Go around, and let people try out their products for free, get them to hold the product in their hands, experience BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    Paisley Pirate likes this.
    12-08-13 01:08 PM
    If anyone was to Google search the battery life of the iPhone 5S and compare it to the Z30, one would stop and wonder why people are going for the phone with the pitiful battery life. BlackBerry should really spend more time marketing their product. Go around, and let people try out their products for free, get them to hold the product in their hands, experience BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    They're sort of doing that...with their sad attempt with the "Keep Moving" vans.
    12-08-13 06:58 PM
    Iphone 5S is the fastest phone in the market BY FAR... put it in benchmarks, open apps, websites, it literaly puts samsungs S4 and HTC One to Shame with something to shame... I have been a apple hater, but to be honest, I would rather haver the fastest dual core phone than the slowest quad-core with a milion GB of ram (androids). Iphones actualy work way better than android, less lagm less error, more speed. But you also have to deal with the smaller screen, (wich I personaly like because I don't like big phones, but that's just me). When it comes to performance the Iphone 5s is by far the best out there, nobody comes close, if you're ok with the size of screen.

Plus, from the 5 to 5S, they improved good stuff on the phone, unlike samsung that just added useless gesture stuff, and that thing of sincronising music in more phones... who wants that?
    The 5S improved the camera in a good way, not increasing megapixels (because 8MP is more than enought), but incresing the sensor size (decreases depth of field and improves low light performance), and aded 2 tone flash (that professional phtography stuff). And added the finger print, wich is usefull for who uses password (I don't use, can't have a phone that i have to text a password every time I use ti, defeats the prupose of eficiency IMO)

The only reason not to buy a Iphone 5S agains the company is you want a bigger screen, you want a keybaord, the bad rep abmong iphone users, and the fact that apple is a silly company with they "sue everybody policy"

BTW, I hate apple as a company, and I used to make fun aswell, but their latest phone looks weak, but is actualy a very powerfull machine.... and IOS7 was a downstepp from IOS6 IMO, less fluid

Iphone is a bit like blackberry, more honest, Android is like those muscle guys on steroids, is all show off specs, but when it comes to deliver they come short.... Iphone and Blackberry, try to differentiate in their own different way, less showing off with useless crap.
    Last edited by Joao Oliveira; 12-08-13 at 07:55 PM.
    12-08-13 07:37 PM
    That is not true. First of all, iPhone screen resolution is lower than Samsung Galaxy S4 / HTC ONE - graphics needn't to be to powerfull. Benchmarks are mostly ONSCREEN based (renders on actual device resolution) so qHD vs FULL HD is not comparable.

OFFSCREEN based benchmarks are more objective. Both devices render on FULL HD. By the way, iPhone 5s is reaching maybe bottom devices but that is all.

For example MSM8960AB rocking in Z30 is pretty similiar to S600 but this thread isn't about this.

IPhone is powerfull on its on platform. That's all. Marketing have caught you in its ridiculous chains.

Even I may have mistaken, no device can compare BlackBerry in the most important factor: its user experience.

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    12-09-13 01:25 AM
    Get out this eve and someone doesn't believe my phone was a blackberry. He was little drunk but his girlfriend asked if it was the new iphone.

I said hell yes it's new and she asked what was new. So I show here the hub and opening apps and show off the keyboard and 2 other friends also like it.

They wanted the phone and the screen size they like. Showing the mobile and then suddenly someone saying with an iphone in here hand "I'm gone by this new iphone",

I saying too here it was a blackberry and just like that they all seems confused. O, the blackberry no iphone is better and I was thinking whatever but the girlfriend said she was gone check out the Z30.

Friend of mine saying they all liked your phone but when you saying twice it was a blackberry they all promoting there iphone. Other friend said "isheeps, afraid to be not a part if the group. We all laugh while he is using still the ihone 3G.

POSTED via my Z30 BEAST
    Lol smh come on!!!... someone thought your z30 was a iPhone?? Really!?!?! LOL the stories you guys come up with.
    12-09-13 01:41 AM
    Been a tough year for BlackBerry from a media standpoint and most of it is just overblown. The Z10 and Z30 are both amazing devices that seem to get very little recognition. Also I've come to expect bs reviews often dismissing BB10 based on "perception". I see iphone5s in the top 3 on nearly every list, but the Z10 and Z30 aren't even in the top 10!!!??? What!??how is this possible?! My Z10 is prime time, and offers more than anything the Iphone5s can. How biased are we in this media branded universe!??
    Came across this review yesterday and felt it was a great assessment of the BlackBerry Z30 vs the Iphone5s. Let me know what you think!
    BlackBerry Z30 vs. iPhone 5s: Rethinking What We Want in a Smartphone

What are you talking about ? The iPhone 5S smashes the Z10 in almost if not every aspect. The Z10 could be compared to the iPhone 5 but even then it still gets defeated...

Just look at benchmarks and reviews, iPhone 5s is beating all other phones except the sony experia Z in one category.

Man you guys need to stop being so biased towards Blackberries overpriced and underperforming devices. BB10 is years to late to change the game and the launch has been nothing but a failure so far..
    ajst222 likes this.
    12-09-13 03:27 AM
    What are you talking about ? The iPhone 5S smashes the Z10 in almost if not every aspect. The Z10 could be compared to the iPhone 5 but even then it still gets defeated...

Just look at benchmarks and reviews, iPhone 5s is beating all other phones except the sony experia Z in one category.

Man you guys need to stop being so biased towards Blackberries overpriced and underperforming devices. BB10 is years to late to change the game and the launch has been nothing but a failure so far..
    Another sheep caught by marketing? Untruth you written have.

rtang1007 and CerveloJohn like this.
    12-09-13 05:10 AM

Posted via CB10
    I agree. That would be a great place to start.

I had a chance to hold and use my brothers iPhone the other day. I could NOT believe how klunky it felt in my hand, and how tiny it was compared to my Z30. Size isn't everything, so I delved into using the device a little. Just horrible. Dim screen, not very intuitive, and slow to react to user input. At that moment I felt exponentially happier with my Z30. I just can't believe THIS is what people have been hurded into using here in the US

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 05:13 AM

Uh...not marketing...just benchmarks and facts. What I find incredibly ironic is all the CrackBerry members are the ones screaming "sheep" at every possible moment when they are bigger sheep than any iPhone user I've ever seen.
    EddieAIG likes this.
    12-09-13 05:16 AM
    I agree. That would be a great place to start.

I had a chance to hold and use my brothers iPhone the other day. I could NOT believe how klunky it felt in my hand, and how tiny it was compared to my Z30. Size isn't everything, so I delved into using the device a little. Just horrible. Dim screen, not very intuitive, and slow to react to user input. At that moment I felt exponentially happier with my Z30. I just can't believe THIS is what people have been hurded into using here in the US

Posted via CB10

Wait...you are saying that the iPhone 5s has a dim screen??? It's incredibly bright. The Z30 is the phone with the very dim screen. I also think that the "slow to react to user input" can be argued as well. The UI is all personal preference but the other two aren't.
    12-09-13 05:19 AM

Sheep ? Just reality mate. Look at spec comparisons between iPhone 5s and benchmarks. iPhone 5s absolutely destroys the Z30 in every possible way and thanks to its excellent engineering by Apple does not stutter or lag EVER. Despite only having half of the ram.

How Fast Is the iPhone 5s?: Benchmarking Apple's 64-Bit A7 CPU | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

Apple iPhone 5s is the fastest smartphone according to benchmark tests

iPhone A7 Chip Benchmarks: Forget the Specs, It Blows Everything Away

Apple iPhone 5s performance review: CPU and GPU speed compared to top Android phones (benchmarks)

AnandTech | The iPhone 5s Review
    ajst222 likes this.
    12-09-13 05:20 AM
    Lol smh come on!!!... someone thought your z30 was a iPhone?? Really!?!?! LOL the stories you guys come up with.
    Ever watch Jimmy Kimmel?

Posted via CB10
    drknobs likes this.
    12-09-13 05:25 AM

Posted via CB10
    The iPhone 5s gets me through the day (and that's with push notifications constantly (apps) being pushed to me).
    EddieAIG likes this.
    12-09-13 05:40 AM
    U can said how good is bb but the fact is that the apps is lousy. Accept the fact please. No apps no sales regardless how good your hardware.

I think some of you here are not realistic.
    12-09-13 05:55 AM
    I like how people say the iPhone destroys the Z30 in benchmarks, yet there are barely any benchmarking apps for the Z30 -_-

Z30 : No more peasants battery life
    Callhouse and BlackQtCoder like this.
    12-09-13 07:37 AM
    Yes. You do not understand that it is not comparable when benchmarking ONSCREEN. You do not know anything about SOC that is used in Z30... Go to buy "paperpower" and eat the meal Apple is serving. Cross-platform benchmarking lacks of objectivity because of different software optimalization. How many devices are supposed to sport S600 and how many A7?

Android has to run on tons of devices while iOS just on one.

Better internet experience? Lol? HTML5TEST.COM says something different...

Last edited by Callhouse; 12-09-13 at 08:13 AM.
    12-09-13 08:02 AM
    Spec and benchmark wars are pointless.

Overall user experience is what matters, and that is different for each person.

After about 30 seconds playing with a display model, I realized the Z30 offered me the best smartphone experience of any I had used to date.

If others prefer iPhone or Android or Windows Phone or Firefox or Palm or WHATEVER, I'm truly happy they've found something that works for them.

I don't need to put others down to feel good about my own choices. My Z30 keeps me happy quite well on its own.

Posted via CB10
    drknobs likes this.
    12-09-13 08:08 AM
    Yes. You do not understand that it is not comparable when benchmarking ONSCREEN. You do not know anything about SOC that is used in Z30... Go to buy "paperpower" and eat the meal Apple is serving. Cross-platform benchmarking lacks of objectivity because of different software optimalization. How many devices are supposed to sport S600 and how many A7?

Android has to run on tons of devices while iOS just on one.

Better internet experience? Lol? HTML5TEST.COM says something different...

I took the liberty of finding the off screen results and guess what. The iPhone 5s and iPad Air are among the fastest devices on the market today. Only beaten by a HP WINDOWS tablet.

Z30 vs Iphone5S!!!  Did Apple blind it's consumer?!!-g5ug5xa.png

Z30 vs Iphone5S!!!  Did Apple blind it's consumer?!!-h0c2s8r.png

Z30 vs Iphone5S!!!  Did Apple blind it's consumer?!!-azxtmbn.png

Specs and benchmarks absolutely destroy the BB10 lineup. This combined with the App Store having over 1 million productivity and entertainment apps in the United States alone ! Just look at the sales of BB10, people are still buying more of their legacy devices...

I am sorry but the reality is that BB10 and Blackberry have a long way to go before their devices can compare to similarly priced Android, WP8 and iOS devices.

You're right, the gpu in the ip5s is much better.
    Can you please share this website you're using, might need to check a few results myself.

Z30 : No more peasants battery life
    GFXBench �€“ unified graphics benchmark based on DXBenchmark (DirectX) and GLBenchmark (OpenGL ES)

Really interesting website for comparing specifications with benchmarks for most devices and chips.
    Last edited by EddieAIG; 12-09-13 at 03:00 PM.
    12-09-13 08:28 AM
82 123 ...