Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Just talked with a guy at Verizon who said that the Z30 can be ordered online on November 14th. He said if you get your order in before 3pm that day, it will ship out same day (2 day shipping). He also said that the Z30 will only be available online from Verizon.

On the AT&T front, they had no idea that there was a Z30, Z10, or Q10 even out until the woman on the phone checked the AT&T website and realized that they carry the Z10 and Q10. Obviously, I take this as AT&T not coming out with the Z30, poor support for BlackBerry, and their employees are imbeciles. To top it off, they tried to get me to upgrade to an iPhone 5C, since I'm an AT&T customer sporting a Z10. Another reason why I'm planning on dropping AT&T for Verizon.

I've also called Sprint and T-Mobile multiples of times to get the standard answer of "we have no information at this time."

Bottom line, those who really want a Z30 in the States (like me)(with LTE capabilities, since the unlocked ones won't work on LTE here *Hint* AT&T), and you don't care about the carrier, mark your calendars for the 14th of November with Verizon. It seems a lot of people are confirming this date, so be prepared to pop on the Verizon site (on the date) to see if it's true.

On a side note, Cheers to Lanny Davis for calling all BlackBerry users of the world to unite last night on Fox News' The Five. We are not dinosaurs, and we are not over, we are just beginning. Long live #TeamBackBerry !!!

Posted via CB10 / AT&T BlackBerry Z10
    11-08-13 02:59 PM
    I was also told Nov. 14th, $550 off contract
    11-08-13 03:06 PM
    Damn so no demo of it in the store....wanted to play around with it before thinking of buying it
    11-08-13 03:09 PM
    Damn so no demo of it in the store....wanted to play around with it before thinking of buying it
    I'm still hoping this isn't true.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T BlackBerry Z10
    11-08-13 03:17 PM
    Wouldnt be surprised if there wasnt
    11-08-13 03:37 PM
    I can't see why it wouldn't end up in their stores. Unless they're only interested in selling online.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 06:41 PM
    I went to Verizon on Wednesday and he confirmed that they will have it in stores on the 14th
    11-08-13 07:32 PM
    I went to Verizon on Wednesday and he confirmed that they will have it in stores on the 14th
    Hope you're right. I hate to buy a phone (even if it's a BlackBerry) with out being able to try it out. Although, there is no doubt in my mind that the Z30 is amazing, even if there is a ton of Verizon branding all over it.

Posted via CB10 on AT&T BlackBerry Z10 / possibly soon to be Verizon BlackBerry Z30
    11-08-13 07:40 PM
    I did the same today too, in Illinois and was told it would be in store as well
    11-08-13 07:41 PM
    Lol that's what I said. The reps were really informative so I don't think you'll have any problem going in to play with one on the 14th. Unfortunately, I'm with Sprint so I'm still patiently waiting for them to announce their release, if they ever do. I'll go to Verizon on the 14th to see it in person and if I like it I'll probably end up switching carriers.
    Hope you're right. I hate to buy a phone (even if it's a BlackBerry) with out being able to try it out. Although, there is no doubt in my mind that the Z30 is amazing, even if there is a ton of Verizon branding all over it.

Posted via CB10 on AT&T BlackBerry Z10 / possibly soon to be Verizon BlackBerry Z30
    11-08-13 07:50 PM
    Anyone know if the Verizon z30 will have Verizon branding on the bottom plate and battery cover? It's interesting to me how none of the Canadian carriers have any branding on their BB10 phones while the opposite is true for the U.S.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 10:22 PM
    Lol that's what I said. The reps were really informative so I don't think you'll have any problem going in to play with one on the 14th. Unfortunately, I'm with Sprint so I'm still patiently waiting for them to announce their release, if they ever do. I'll go to Verizon on the 14th to see it in person and if I like it I'll probably end up switching carriers.
    Yeah, I'm with AT&T and I'm still holding out in hopes that they will still make an announcement. I have an unlimited data plan with AT&T which is why I hate to switch, but the phone means more to me then anything. I'm holding off until around Christmas/New Years. If AT&T doesn't make any announcement by then, I'm switching to Verizon.

11-08-13 11:09 PM
    Anyone know if the Verizon z30 will have Verizon branding on the bottom plate and battery cover? It's interesting to me how none of the Canadian carriers have any branding on their BB10 phones while the opposite is true for the U.S.

Posted via CB10
    I'd like to know the same thing since I am planning on possibly switching from AT&T to Verizon for the Z30. I like how on my AT&T Z10 the only branding is the AT&T logo (that globe thing) printed on the back cover, and it's really small. If you didn't like it you could just buy a replacement cover with no carrier branding on it and use that instead. Verizon typically puts their name all over the place which makes the phone look like crap. If they do this with the Z30, I hope someone will offer replacement covers with no carrier branding for the Z30 too. Unfortunately, there's not much that can be done if they put branding on the front of the phone.

11-08-13 11:17 PM

Posted via CB10
    Actually, I just checked the Verizon site to see where the branding is on the Z10. They have their name & logo in small print on the top left edge of the front of the phone. On the back, towards the bottom of the battery cover in larger print is their name & logo, and just below that the 4G LTE branding typically seen on Droids. I would expect that to carry over to the Z30, with the exception to the front branding. That could be potentially moved to the silver/aluminum lip at the bottom of the Z30.

Z30 On Verizon Nov.14th (Possibly)-img_00000557.jpg
    Z30 On Verizon Nov.14th (Possibly)-img_00000558.jpg
    Z30 On Verizon Nov.14th (Possibly)-img_00000560.jpg
    Z30 On Verizon Nov.14th (Possibly)-img_00000561.jpg

Attachment 218679
    Attachment 218680
    Attachment 218681

Posted via CB10 on AT&T BlackBerry Z10 / soon to be Verizon BlackBerry Z30
    Attached Thumbnails Z30 On Verizon Nov.14th (Possibly)-img_00000559.jpg  
    11-08-13 11:32 PM