Hello..

Am currently located in Bangalore India and have been waiting to buy Z30 here. However no stores have the stock, not even the BLACKBERRY AUTHORIZED STORE... Everytime i visit them i get the same answer Blackberry is not giving the stock to them.. Not sure how is that possible.. I tried taking help from my friends in Delhi, Mumbai and Pune but the same thing, they couldnt get the stocks

Anyone here in India any idea where i can buy Z30 from??? Can anybody help please...
    01-08-14 02:24 AM
    Dude its available on Flipkart for 39990Rs for the Black variant. White is not available & since your located in Bangalore you should get it delivered in a day or so. Flipkart has its warehouse in Bangalore as well.

Cheers
    rajsmbhansali likes this.
    01-08-14 02:37 AM
    Hello..

Am currently located in Bangalore India and have been waiting to buy Z30 here. However no stores have the stock, not even the BLACKBERRY AUTHORIZED STORE... Everytime i visit them i get the same answer Blackberry is not giving the stock to them.. Not sure how is that possible.. I tried taking help from my friends in Delhi, Mumbai and Pune but the same thing, they couldnt get the stocks

Anyone here in India any idea where i can buy Z30 from??? Can anybody help please...
    Z30 Black available and in stock at Flipkart :- BlackBerry Z30 Price in India - Buy BlackBerry Z30 Black 16 GB Online - BlackBerry: Flipkart.com
    You can have it delivered within a day.

If you want the White one, PM me and I'll help you out. I know many places where it's available in Delhi.
    rajsmbhansali likes this.
    01-08-14 02:51 AM
    Dude its available on Flipkart for 39990Rs for the Black variant. White is not available & since your located in Bangalore you should get it delivered in a day or so. Flipkart has its warehouse in Bangalore as well.

Cheers
    Z30 Black available and in stock at Flipkart :- BlackBerry Z30 Price in India - Buy BlackBerry Z30 Black 16 GB Online - BlackBerry: Flipkart.com
    You can have it delivered within a day.

If you want the White one, PM me and I'll help you out. I know many places where it's available in Delhi.
    I checked on FLIPKART and it was out of stock around 29th-30th Dec ... thanks guys...
    Am looking for the Black one only.. So i would go ahead and order this

Thanks a ton again
    loyalIND likes this.
    01-08-14 07:19 AM
    I checked on FLIPKART and it was out of stock around 29th-30th Dec ... thanks guys...
    Am looking for the Black one only.. So i would go ahead and order this

Thanks a ton again
    Have fun with your new toy!

Channel for BlackBerry users in India :- C004A271F
    01-11-14 12:48 PM