Hey guys, my z30 has stopped connecting to wifi at home and at work. See the error I receive. Has this happened to anyone else?

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 09:57 PM
    Not sure why the picture isn't loading but it says. "Connection failed due to a network problem." happens with any wifi I try and connect to.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 09:58 PM
    Not sure why the picture isn't loading but it says. "Connection failed due to a network problem." happens with any wifi I try and connect to.

Posted via CB10
    I'm having the same thing... doesn't seem to be a settings thing that I can find.
    11-29-13 12:06 PM
    I should add that it only seems to happen to me at work.. I can connect elsewhere, but I can't seem to find anything that has changed in my settings or work network. Exactly the same setup as I had on my Z10, but my Z30 isn't connecting.
    11-29-13 12:07 PM
    BUMP.
    Same problem here, my Z10 connects just fine, but can't get Z30 connected, even tried restarting my home router. I was able to connect fine on a free hotspot in a bar, but not at home with WPA2-PSK security. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Ruslan Botsyurko; 01-23-14 at 05:41 PM.
    01-19-14 07:14 AM
    UPDATE:

Fixed it myself - tried to change security encryption on my WiFi router from WPA/WPA2-PSK to WPA2-PSK/AES, removed saved WiFi settings on all devices and now it looks like the problem is solved.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 05:40 PM
    My lads had the same problem on their iPhone. Somehow those things max out on the number of saved wi-fi hotspots/routers. They have to remember to delete a few saved wi-fi hotspots/router to make room for others. Maybe this happens to BlackBerry mobiles as well? As for your uploads - you need to go to settings - security - app permissions to let CB share or have access to your photos.

Also - you can edit your post - without having to post a comment to yourself.

Simply touch your screen until the pencil shaped this appears on the right.

Posted via CB with the Zthirty STA100-5/10.2.1.1925
    Last edited by BB_makes_it_happen; 01-23-14 at 09:52 PM.
    01-23-14 09:25 PM
    My lads had the same problem on their iPhone. Somehow those things max out on the number of saved wi-fi hotspots/routers. They have to remember to delete a few saved wi-fi hotspots/router to make room for others. Maybe this happens to BlackBerry mobiles as well? As for your uploads - you need to go to settings - security - app permissions to let CB share or have access to your photos.

Also - you can edit your post - without having to post a comment to yourself.

Simply touch your screen until the pencil shaped this appears on the right.

Posted via CB with the Zthirty STA100-5/10.2.1.1925
    Thanks for the info, although I think problem would be in my old router, I've had it for about 6 years already + I only have 1 hotspot saved in the Z30. Not sure if the upload part was meant for me, I usually have no problems uploading attachments. And sorry for the doublepost, I do use the edit function often, in fact I've been a moderator at another forum for a few years, so I naturally try to keep the forums clean, this time I doubleposted just to bump the thread
    BB_makes_it_happen likes this.
    01-24-14 03:56 PM
    Had this same issue. Lucky for me I was able to get it back on by just shutting down the z30 and powering it back on.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 08:12 PM