The Blackberry Z30 made it to the top 10 list of smartphones in two different reviews. Found this on Yahoo's top 10 trending now list:

BlackBerry Z 2014 | Top Smartphones - TopTenREVIEWS
    Top 10 smartphones of 2013: There's One that's best | Page 2 | ZDNet

While the reviews still praise iPhone and the latest Android devices, it's very surprising to see some recognition for a Blackberry device, especially for something that is trending on Yahoo at the moment.

I've been showing off my Z30 to friends and family all weekend, and they are all impressed with it. This company can seriously get back on its feet if they play their cards right. So glad I never gave up on Blackberry.
    12-15-13 11:31 PM
    I hate touch screen keyboards but the size of the z30 has made it possible to tolerate.

I'm glad as well to see it made the list at all!

Posted via CB10 - the app that may or may not exist
    WanShark69 and ifathy like this.
    12-15-13 11:48 PM
    BlackBerry could use more time in the limelight like this.
    12-15-13 11:58 PM
    I wish every single review didn't talk about "poor Blackberry" - just focus on the phone!
    shahyaz and TrueKulcha like this.
    12-16-13 12:06 AM
    It's good to see the Z30 is on that list.
    JWWDUKE likes this.
    12-16-13 04:14 AM
    yeah, good to hear that! this is the new beginning. it's ok BBRY, 2013 might not be the year for BB10 but let the 10.2.1 unleash the full potential of BB10 and let's make 2014 to be the year of BB10!!! KEEP MOVING!
    12-16-13 05:14 AM
    Two thumbs up

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 05:29 AM
    Some good news for a change. Makes me want to buy the Z30 even more.
    12-16-13 06:14 AM
    all the reviewers and the review sites should re-review all the bb10 devices after the OS 10.2.1.xxxx is officially released. i'm sure it will make a world of a difference.
    12-16-13 06:21 AM
    Well i am still missing my 9900 keyboard and it's speed dial
    12-16-13 07:20 AM
    If i were M.Chen when i read one of the only good reviews on the web (Zdnet) i would easily conclude what is the best next move:
    "I have used the BlackBerry Z10 and Q10 and enjoy going back to a full QWERTY solution from time-to-time. The Z30 improves on the Z10 with a larger five inch display, long battery life, dual speakers, and multiple microphones."
    Enjoy going back to full QWERTY + Z30 long battery life, dual speaker = Q30 with 4.2-4.7" screen should be a very appealing device.
    moody likes this.
    12-16-13 08:27 AM
    I think part of the problem is the media not understanding that "Many BlackBerry enthusiasts in the world love the company's messaging-centric mentality" and really don't care about pushing the specs or all the apps and gimicks that the iPhone and Androids have. Blackberry far exceeds these other phones when it comes to "messaging-centric" functionality - but this is rarely acknowledged. Using an Android for business is very awkward compared to BB10, And sure, you can have more pixels and a faster processor, but will you really notice the difference, and where will that all end? Blackberry should advertise the contrast in user functionality in performing normal work-related tasks (emails, texts, calendars and the Hub), and highlight the ease of viewing each of these compared to the competition
    BroncoVAL likes this.
    12-16-13 08:33 AM
    wow, a review that doesn't bring up the app gap?

I nearly pooped my pants
    RazrRob and jverdera like this.
    12-16-13 08:37 AM
    I think part of the problem is the media not understanding that "Many BlackBerry enthusiasts in the world love the company's messaging-centric mentality" and really don't care about pushing the specs or all the apps and gimicks that the iPhone and Androids have. Blackberry far exceeds these other phones when it comes to "messaging-centric" functionality - but this is rarely acknowledged. Using an Android for business is very awkward compared to BB10, And sure, you can have more pixels and a faster processor, but will you really notice the difference, and where will that all end? Blackberry should advertise the contrast in user functionality in performing normal work-related tasks (emails, texts, calendars and the Hub), and highlight the ease of viewing each of these compared to the competition
    All good but how many people are using their phone for work related tasks compared to those using their phone for everything plus work related tasks or everything but?
    12-16-13 08:38 AM
    All good but how many people are using their phone for work related tasks compared to those using their phone for everything plus work related tasks or everything but?
    I agree with this statement. In today's world the smart phone is primarily used by non-business users. BlackBerry needs to choose their market but they will not win over the masses by being a good business phone. Oddly enough I really think phones today are mostly used for non phone functions such as games and Facebook. There is a lot of text messaging but phoning is used a lot less than it used to be.

Posted via my Z30
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-16-13 10:25 AM
    In this article they mention the weight of the phone. After handling a Z30 a couple days ago I actually liked the weight of the phone. It felt like a very sturdy build design.

Nice to see the Z30 getting some recognition though.
    12-16-13 10:49 AM