I know the z30 is coming to AT&T and Verizon but is there any news on T-Mobile I want 4 of these phones or even 3 and another z10

Posted via CB10
    TheQuietRioter likes this.
    10-07-13 10:15 PM
    I would like to know to, any clue?
    10-07-13 10:22 PM
    With the news about Proxama being selected to build the Isis NFC mobile wallet application for BB10, I can say that there is at least hope that T-Mobile will be carrying the Z30 smartphone. Since this is a joint venture between the big three: AT&T Mobility, T-Mobile USA and Verizon Wireless, I feel confident that this collaboration will benefit all three carriers equally. They have quite a few ecosystems to choose from but they chose the BB10 platform, which, in my opinion, says a lot about their intentions as far as what future devices they plan to carry.
    TheQuietRioter and miguel89to like this.
    10-07-13 10:53 PM
    i estimate by the end of nov we will see the z30 released, my rule thumb is at least a month and a half that BB devices get released in USA after other countries.. it is really frustrating to want a device in a market that other markets are already enjoying ..
    10-21-13 01:26 PM
    A REAL Z30 AD CAMPAIGN COMING?

I hope that BlackBerry introduces the new Z30 with a REAL, BONIFIED t v campaign. The current Lumina 1020 ad featuring its camera strength at a kids play proves that wit and a strong message work!

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 10:56 PM
    Me too. I am looking for two z30s on T-MO. I have been with them for 13 years but I will ditch them if they are not in line to at least carry the z30 online.

Posted via CB10
    BBRYed likes this.
    10-21-13 11:02 PM
    Me too. I am looking for two z30s on T-MO. I have been with them for 13 years but I will ditch them if they are not in line to at least carry the z30 online.

Posted via CB10
    Ditch them for who? Isn't Verizon the only one carrying it? Their contracts are nearly double Tmobile 's plans, you would punish yourself financially instead of just buying one outright? Tmobile doesn't subsidize anymore anyway
    big_time2 likes this.
    10-22-13 12:22 AM
    Has anyone figured out if the T-Mobile version will be the STA100-1 or the STA100-5?
    Telus is selling he -5 version. I'm very tempted to buy one outright from them, but would like to know more about which Version T-Mobile will actually use. The other issue is trying to figure out how to buy a Telus phone.
    10-23-13 12:33 PM
    There was a thread, Anyone running a Z30 STA100-5 in the US?, on this forum earlier about running a Z30 on T-Mobiles network and a person so yes.
    In the same thread BravoZuloDelta is offering to help folks on here to purchase a Z30 from Canada that supports the STA100-5.
    Has anyone figured out if the T-Mobile version will be the STA100-1 or the STA100-5?
    Telus is selling he -5 version. I'm very tempted to buy one outright from them, but would like to know more about which Version T-Mobile will actually use. The other issue is trying to figure out how to buy a Telus phone.
    seemsixty7 likes this.
    10-23-13 02:02 PM
    My telus STA100-5 is doing great on t-mobile usa.
    spiculated likes this.
    10-23-13 03:31 PM
    Are you picking up T-Mobile LTE on the Telus 100-5? I'd really prefer to buy one direct from T-Mobile and take advantage of their upgrade plan instead of buying outright but I really want this phone
    10-24-13 07:33 AM
    Are you picking up T-Mobile LTE on the Telus 100-5? I'd really prefer to buy one direct from T-Mobile and take advantage of their upgrade plan instead of buying outright but I really want this phone
    Yes
    10-24-13 08:48 AM
    BlackBerry still hasn't posted the z30 online to buy through them right?

Only in the USA is possible to buy, so someone from usa please let me know

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 09:09 AM
    BlackBerry still hasn't posted the z30 online to buy through them right?

Only in the USA is possible to buy, so someone from usa please let me know

Posted via CB10
    Z30s are not available for purchase directly from BB. Z30s are not available for purchase in the USA from carriers yet either.
    miguel89to likes this.
    10-24-13 09:18 AM
    A REAL Z30 AD CAMPAIGN COMING?

I hope that BlackBerry introduces the new Z30 with a REAL, BONIFIED t v campaign. The current Lumina 1020 ad featuring its camera strength at a kids play proves that wit and a strong message work!

Posted via CB10
    Do you really expect that to happen? Shouldn't it be happening right now if they are planning to release the Z30 by Thanksgiving?
    Honestly, most people who just want to get something "different" and are sick and tired of iPhone and really don't want to go with Android are now looking at Windows phone, if BB does not act fast they will miss the boat on Z30 as well, and my guess is that carriers will try to just make it at $200-$300 price point with contract will just mess it up even worse.

BB does not need a big ad campaign, just release a 30 sec tv spot with "you can count on us" letter with features of Z30 (OS10) in the background, and that's good enough.
    I am waiting for Z30, but if they don't price it right, I will continue to keep my 9900 and then go to Android.

....eagerly waiting for Z30 to be released in USA
    I will pick one up, no matter what the price, as long as it's on AT&T, then will keep my fingers crossed for 10.3 release to fix everything. But not everyone is me, they'll just "screw this, i am not waiting any more" and will just get Nexus 5.. It's sad, I know, but that's the sad truth.
    ventz likes this.
    10-24-13 02:15 PM
    Z30s are not available for purchase directly from BB. Z30s are not available for purchase in the USA from carriers yet either.
    How does this make sense, this is totally ridiculous. Z30 is available in Canada, in other locations, etc.. people are getting it left and right, but they can't sell it unlocked at BB store, totally absurd. Greedy carriers must be behind this.. Shame on BB for giving in to the pressure. "We will sell it first, not unlocked, otherwise we won't carry your device!, and oh, we have to wait until we sell all the good Android devices, then maybe we can add Z30 to our list of devices to sell, and maybe we will make it online only, because, you know, it takes up too much space in our stores"
    pvphooman and big_time2 like this.
    10-24-13 02:17 PM
    Why is N4BB reporting that the Z30 will be a Verizon exclusive?

I thought we had already seen at&t branded ones?

I'm just losing hope that T-Mobile will carry them... at the very least, I'd want to buy one directly from BlackBerry.

I really hope it's not a Verizon exclusive. They haven't had an exclusive model since what, the Storm?
    10-25-13 12:28 AM
    Why is N4BB reporting that the Z30 will be a Verizon exclusive?

I thought we had already seen at&t branded ones?

I'm just losing hope that T-Mobile will carry them... at the very least, I'd want to buy one directly from BlackBerry.

I really hope it's not a Verizon exclusive. They haven't had an exclusive model since what, the Storm?
    I called AT&T, the rep had no clue when I said I am waiting for Z30 that's why I don't want to upgrade, she just said "i don't blame you" but I could hear that I could have said I am waiting for Blackberry 11 and she would have said the same thing.
    10-26-13 07:16 PM
    TMO has supported BB10 devices so far, I see no reason why they won't offer the Z30 (online only of course). If not, I hope Blackberry will eventually offer the Z30 directly, although this may take a while to happen. We'll see; still holding out hope.

@dunaway - Posted with TMO Q10 via CB10
    TheQuietRioter likes this.
    10-26-13 07:31 PM
    I'm calling TMO on Verizon's release day to see if they will have some info.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 10:48 PM
    I called AT&T, the rep had no clue when I said I am waiting for Z30 that's why I don't want to upgrade, she just said "i don't blame you" but I could hear that I could have said I am waiting for Blackberry 11 and she would have said the same thing.
    It's amazing how little reps know. Sometimes I can't believe they even work for the carriers. It's pretty bad.
    ventz likes this.
    10-26-13 11:54 PM
    I'm calling TMO on Verizon's release day to see if they will have some info.

Posted via CB10
    I'll send you a pie if they know that the Z30 exists.

You are now in my Bingo Book
    10-27-13 12:20 AM
    I'll send you a pie if they know that the Z30 exists.

You are now in my Bingo Book
    Awesome! There's always time for pie.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 01:46 AM
    I'm in cali and ran into a BlackBerry employee who had a Z30. He didn't know if it would come out for magenta. But he was hopefull. Lol

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 02:36 AM
    So from the sticky http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...encies-850736/ it looks like STA100-3 is compatible with T-Mobile USA's with GSM at 1900 mhz, 3G/4G at 1900 mhz (will only work in refarmed areas) and LTE at 1700 mhz. The STA100-5 has the best compatibility with T-Mobile USA with GSM 1900, 3G/4G at both 1900 and 1700 mhz (for coverage in all areas refarmed or not) and LTE at 1700 mhz.

OK, but my question is, where can I purchase a STA100-3 or a STA100-5?

The ones at GSMNATION and Negri Electronics, and Amazon seem to all be STA100-2s.

I would rather not go through the hassle of figuring out how to buy one from Telus Of Canada, figure out how to get it shipped to the States, then get it unlocked.

Does anyone know of a website that is selling unlocked STA100-3s or STA100-5s in the States?
    10-27-13 04:03 AM
89 123 ...