I just left the local mall and did not see one Z30 demo phone on the carrier displays, let alone the official BlackBerry displays. What is with that? The entire marketing team should be fired.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 07:15 PM
    I just left the local mall and did not see one Z30 demo phone on the carrier displays, let alone the official BlackBerry displays. What is with that? The entire marketing team should be fired.

Posted via CB10
    Old news. Same thing when I bought my Z10 on at&t. No signs, display model....wasn't displayed or even charged. The Z10 I purchased was in a box that looked as if the UPS guy dropped it. Even after ordering my wife's Z10, 30 minutes later(only one in the store....and the only one old), I had to call them two weeks later to get an update. So, I felt the same way. Hopefully, we will actually see some excitement from the carriers or at least some improvement over what seems to be an on-going anti-BlackBerry attitude in the stores.
    11-13-13 08:32 PM
    You both are in USA?

There are Z30 demo phones on display here in Winnipeg at various (regional carrier) MTS stores.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 08:34 PM
    You both are in USA?

There are Z30 demo phones on display here in Winnipeg at various (regional carrier) MTS stores.

Posted via CB10
    I am.
    11-13-13 08:36 PM
    Saw a BlackBerry rep at future shop, bunch of posters and live demos.

Posted from my 295ppi super amoled s stripe 720p Z30
    11-13-13 08:41 PM
    I'm in Cambridge Ontario...so close to Waterloo we share the same police and public transit.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 12:25 PM
    Never seen a Z30 display, a Z30 phone or any advertising whatsoever. It's pathetic.

I don't get it.

Posted via CB10
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    11-14-13 12:36 PM
    Never seen a Z30 display, a Z30 phone or any advertising whatsoever. It's pathetic.

I don't get it.

Posted via CB10
    I guess the sooner we accept that US carriers and stores are pretty much finished with BlackBerry the better off we'll be. Whether we like it or not doesn't matter much, as that's the way it sure appears.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 01:04 PM
    I'm in Cambridge Ontario...so close to Waterloo we share the same police and public transit.

Posted via CB10
    Cambridge eh? Guess BB never bothered to move further south than KW in the tri city haha. There were even stock of Z30 at the Conestoga Mall Rogers store.
    11-14-13 01:07 PM
    Was just in Yorkdale Mall in Toronto last week and went out of my way to check out all the carrier shops. Bell was the only one with a Z30 dummy.

Posted from CB10 running on my awesome Z30
    11-14-13 01:09 PM
    I guess the sooner we accept that US carriers and stores are pretty much finished with BlackBerry the better off we'll be. Whether we like it or not doesn't matter much, as that's the way it sure appears.

Posted via CB10
    Not getting enough honey from Blackberry.. Google is smothering carriers with goodies, free devices, display units, and promos. Not to mention some of the manufacturers get backed by google, so it is a double penetration, whereas BBRY is not getting much. Similar to Windows Phone, not much attention. However, when I went to AT&T store in Times Square, the first device is Z10, 2nd device is Q10 and then it goes on to other devices, right when you walk into the store on the left side.
    All other devices including other major ones like LG, Samsung, etc. are downstairs all the way at the end of the store.. I don't know what's up with that, but that was pretty cool.
    11-14-13 01:12 PM
    Finally saw a z30 on display at Wireless Wave Cambridge Center. Kudos to them. I am disappointed to see that their BlackBerry display was broken...made a call to BlackBerry hoping to get that resolved. BlackBerry really should have those displays updated with all 4 BB10 devices sooner than later...making room for future devices.

Whoever is responsible for carrier and store displays should be replaced with someone who cares.

Posted via Z10
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    01-22-14 08:40 PM
    Today, walking in the Mall I noticed that the BlackBerry display at Wireless Wave has been replaced with a Samsung display and there are no BlackBerry to be found at Target.

How does BlackBerry expect anyone to choose BlackBerry if they don't even get displayed at the retailers? Whoever is responsible for retail sales, they need to be replaced.

Posted via Z10
    03-08-14 07:08 PM
    I'm not much in to conspiracy y theories, but it really appears as though BlackBerry personally pissed off carriers and they are taking it out on them...lol.

I went to local Verizon store a couple weeks ago and they had a Z30 in the corner of the store that wasn't plugged in and had 0 signage...no price or specs or anything. I blame BlackBerry for a huge amount of their issues, but that was ridiculous...and it was a corporate store.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-14 07:18 PM
    I'm in Florida and I had a great experience with the Verizon store.

I went in the middle of January to check out the Z30. The worker knew a bit about thes phone and said it was a really good phone. He didn't try to steer me to another phone even though I did not purchase that day. The demo model worker ed fabulously.

A few weeks later when Verizon dropped the price and offered free activation I had to buy. Also bought my wife a Q10. Physical keyboard is a must, she loved her BlackBerry Tour, and with few other options the Q10 was the only call.

Only glitch was the store had none in stock in the store. Nor any within an hour's drive. I had to get the phone shipped free 2nd day air.

By my experience Verizon did right by both me and BlackBerry. It's a shame my experience is the exception.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-14 08:16 PM
    We have ZERO marketing here in the Philippines after BlackBerry tried to sell out a few months back. People here thinks BlackBerry is out of business already.

Most malls do not carry BlackBerry products. I had to buy/search for my Z30 like buying drugs in the movies...

Z30 STA100-2
    03-08-14 08:27 PM
    We need to see advertising that not only says BlackBerry is more secure and has the best keyboard experience, it can also do everything the other devices can.

Posted via Z10
    03-09-14 07:44 AM