I have a Z30 with Verizon that has been going bonkers every since the mandatory 10.3.2 update that was pushed to it. At this point I very much would like to wipe the phone and reload. However BlackBerry Link will no longer perform backup on the phone. Every time I try it gives an error. I even installed blackberry link on an old XP computer as well as a second Windows 7 computer and although it can see all the files it still will no longer backup they way it did perfectly before the update. I have been hesitant to get another Z30 with the phone insurance because since i cant back up the phone I'll lose everything if I try to switch. Additionally, now texting has become very laggy and buggy with regular sms as well as whatsapp. If anyone has any suggestions as to how I can back up my phone to make it safe to wipe, please speak Happy Holidays.
    12-27-15 02:21 PM
    Use Ultimate Backup from BBW.
    12-27-15 02:25 PM
    Thank you conite. Trying that now. Im backing it all up to my SD card. But if i then wipe phone, will i have to buy it again to re-install it in order to restore from backup? Its worth paying for it twice. 4 bucks is worth being able to hold on to my Z30 longer...was just wondering.
    12-27-15 02:47 PM
    As long as you use the same BBID when setting up a new BB10 device (z30, etc), you will still be allowed to download any apps that your purchased on the older device.

Manually, copy any unique data to your computer using a usb cord - photos, music, videos, docs.
    12-27-15 04:36 PM
    Use an autoloader from the OS leaks forum to reinstall the OS. Then do a security wipe. This will make sure you have a CLEAN copy of the OS. You should now be problem free. Hope this helps.

Posted with my Super Happy Fun-time Q5!
    12-27-15 07:31 PM