Hey guys,

I bought a replacement screen for my Z30 and changed it out myself. It was very simple. However, when I compared the screens there was a small wafer board that was part of the bottom tabs on the original screen. The replacement screen did not have that board. After installing the new screen, the bottom speaker no longer works. I'm assuming that the issue is the missing piece, but I'm hoping it's something much simpler. Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-09-16 05:22 PM
    I guess I suggest either getting a new screen with the full components or see if you can strip the needed piece off the old screen.

Good luck.
    01-10-16 12:23 AM
    Hey guys,

I bought a replacement screen for my Z30 and changed it out myself. It was very simple. However, when I compared the screens there was a small wafer board that was part of the bottom tabs on the original screen. The replacement screen did not have that board. After installing the new screen, the bottom speaker no longer works. I'm assuming that the issue is the missing piece, but I'm hoping it's something much simpler. Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    The replacement display frame is mostly sold without the mouth piece microphone, which is at the bottom center tab.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...n-all-1042707/
    The speakers are part of the mid frame on and facing the rear of the Z30.
    http://images.latinospost.com/data/i...0-17-27-am-png
    01-10-16 05:59 AM