Hello,

My Z30 purchase isn't far from now, and I already can't wait.

I currently have an iPhone 4S, and i really need to (and it became a habit) be very careful in using it. Which includes: Having a flip-case, not throwing it somewehere, (not even onto the bed or couch)!! Never mind my girlfriends iPhone 5, its crazy how it looks like after one month.

My questions are:

Is it really necessary to have a case for the Z30? Is the back scratch resistant? And what about the screen? I'm note the biggest fan of screen protectors.

Do I need to be very careful with this phone in order not to cause scratches as i do have to be with the iPhone?
    What abot the silver part of the phone?

I'm just asking because I more and more feel like I need to treat the phone like a very fragile egg.

Thank you in advance.
    03-18-14 02:52 PM
    You don't have to baby it but it can still get scratches.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    03-18-14 02:58 PM
    Treat it with the respect it deserves.
    I use a jell skin. Gives it some grip, and a little cushion in case it gets...... well, you know.

Sent from the phone of the gods.....Z30
    Carl Estes likes this.
    03-18-14 03:03 PM
    Treat it with the respect it deserves.
    I use a jell skin. Gives it some grip, and a little cushion in case it gets...... well, you know.

Sent from the phone of the gods.....Z30
    hehe yes I know

Well when you say "It still can scratch" dow you mean it easily gets scratches? (Like the iPhone?)
    What about the carbon Back of the phone? Is it scratch resistant? How abot the silver strip on the bottom?
    03-18-14 03:09 PM
    The silver part on the bottom is part of the frame, anodized aluminum I believe. If you just set it down reasonably, it won't get scratched, but if it slides, then the possibility opens up.

Get one of these @ Amyzon: GreatShield GUARDIAN S Series Slim-Fit TPU Case for Blackberry Aristo Z30 / A10 (Black) $7.00
    and one of these @ Amyzon: For BlackBerry Z30 (Verizon) HIGH END BLACK SIDEWAYS LEATHER FLAP CASE POUCH SWIVEL BELT CLIP HOLSTER A3+Stylus Pen(By All_Instore) $5.00

You will have to put on the Greatsheild first, feels good in the hand, and then stick it inside the holster, it will takes a few days for the elastic banding to stresach/relax just a bit to hold the Z30 and the Greatshield. Very protected.

'cept water..........that's your problemo......

c
    03-18-14 03:20 PM