I've had problems since updating. I am not sure how to reload OS. I'm afraid to lose pics etc. When I tried to copy to my computer it did not work. Anyone help?

Posted via CB10
    10-09-15 10:29 PM
    Maybe describe the problems you're having first
    10-09-15 10:34 PM
    Slow wifi. In settings, despite the fact I have show Sent email off, they still show. Turned off and on several times to try to fix it.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-15 11:06 PM
    I've had problems since updating. I am not sure how to reload OS. I'm afraid to lose pics etc. When I tried to copy to my computer it did not work. Anyone help?

Posted via CB10
    How are you trying to copy the photos and other files? Using a usb cord that allows data, you should see the phone's internal and/or sd-card folders. Open Main Settings and find Storage and Access. Check your "access using USB" Settings. You can also use Wifi sharing. Now if the files are on an sd-card you can remove it and use a card reader on your computer to directly access the files. If they are in Internal Memory you could copy/move them to an sd-card using the File Manager app then follow the above instructions.

You can use BBLink to reload the OS or find an Autoloader or Blitz file in the Crackberry Leak Os subforum.
    10-10-15 09:02 AM