Hello, I have damaged my Z30 SIM card slot (my fault, I know) and having issues with repair (although paid service obviously). I live in Czech Republic (Prague) and BB doesn't seem to have a service partner here. I bought Z30 from someone who is buying BB's somewhere in Europe (UK I assume). They seems to be struggling to arrange a repair for me as well (altough still trying). My question is, does anyone know some BB service, where they would fix it for me? I would send it nearly anywhere in Europe. I guess there are 2 options, just SIM reader replacement, or whole motherboard. Any help apperciated.
    11-09-13 03:19 PM
    Hello, I have damaged my Z30 SIM card slot (my fault, I know) and having issues with repair (although paid service obviously). I live in Czech Republic (Prague) and BB doesn't seem to have a service partner here. I bought Z30 from someone who is buying BB's somewhere in Europe (UK I assume). They seems to be struggling to arrange a repair for me as well (altough still trying). My question is, does anyone know some BB service, where they would fix it for me? I would send it nearly anywhere in Europe. I guess there are 2 options, just SIM reader replacement, or whole motherboard. Any help apperciated.
    Why not send it to BlackBerry themself? Otherwise in Belgium it is possible.
    11-09-13 03:25 PM
    What is themself? There is no BB here in Czech. Only 1 service point, for handsets bought in mobile providers network (where I did not got mine). I am trying to find out, whether they can fix it for me, but they don't have very good reputation. So I was more thinking to send it for repair to some other EU country.
    11-09-13 03:29 PM
    I think he meant send it to blackberry in Canada or another country not far from you.
    11-09-13 04:02 PM
    Well, yes, that is the point, but where? I am not sure what is the situation in other countries. In my country, you can buy a phone, let's say Samsung, iPhone, Nokia or any other and there is always known service/repair place, where you can take it if you want directly. Obviously, you can take it also to the retailer, but they will just simply re-send it to those service points. Unfortunately, there is no such place for Blackberry phones here. So I was thinking I would find a mobile phone service somewhere in Europe.
    11-10-13 06:43 AM
    Hey

I am looking for a repair center. So you can send it.
    Tonight or tomorrow my friend (who works With BlackBerry) will send me a message with a adres /place.

Hopefully i can help you.
    11-10-13 10:33 AM