I cannot understand why the Z30 is being so over looked! I have a Z10, yup I got the email for 100 Dollars off on a BlackBerry phone, Great offer but what good is it if I can't use it towards this particular phone that's Awesome! That obviously my carrier T- Mobile will not be carrying yeah the Z30! I'm stumped at how BlackBerry has this Great phone but is not making it available here in the US! They are just sitting up in some warehouse somewhere collecting dust! Love my Z10! But I want the Z30! I don't know, anyone willing to trade a Z30 for a Z10

Posted via CB10
    sin-co, Bonnie Bonzai and CDM76 like this.
    05-05-14 11:11 PM
    Order it from BlackBerry.com
    05-05-14 11:15 PM
    Z30 is truly awesome. BlackBerry need to make money on it or at least not lose money and they don't have a lot in stock I guess. It really deserve a high price. Still it is way cheaper than iCrap and s4 or 5 crap.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, CDM76 and Cross like this.
    05-05-14 11:26 PM
    I am convinced that BlackBerry didn't make a whole lot of Z30 's in the various presentations, the reason that they won't mass market that device is a lack of inventory. Due to the write down of the Z10, they possibly were skeptical of manufacturing many Z30's, it's a shame as the Z30 is hands down the best device on the market.

Posted via CB10
    howards likes this.
    05-05-14 11:26 PM
    By far the best smart phone you can buy.

Swiped via the BlackBerry Z30
    sin-co, vanrickman, Furell and 3 others like this.
    05-05-14 11:38 PM
    I cannot understand why the Z30 is being so over looked! I have a Z10, yup I got the email for 100 Dollars off on a BlackBerry phone, Great offer but what good is it if I can't use it towards this particular phone that's Awesome! That obviously my carrier T- Mobile will not be carrying yeah the Z30! I'm stumped at how BlackBerry has this Great phone but is not making it available here in the US! They are just sitting up in some warehouse somewhere collecting dust! Love my Z10! But I want the Z30! I don't know, anyone willing to trade a Z30 for a Z10

Posted via CB10
    Because they don't want to fire sale the Z30? It's the new flagship smartphone. I personally don't see the appeal of the Z30.

Posted via my Q10
    05-05-14 11:58 PM
    I would have considered a Z30 if it came with a removable battery, but it didn't. So I will just be sticking with a Q10 for now.

One thing I learned from using various phones in the past is that it is not a matter of whether a battery will go bad but is rather about WHEN the battery will go bad. Even if you don't use the phone at all, the battery keeps on degrading all by itself and more if you actually use the phone of course.

In the end, a gorgeous screen or a fast CPU does not matter for anything if it has a faulty battery that cannot be removed.
    05-06-14 01:32 AM
    I would have considered a Z30 if it came with a removable battery, but it didn't. So I will just be sticking with a Q10 for now.

One thing I learned from using various phones in the past is that it is not a matter of whether a battery will go bad but is rather about WHEN the battery will go bad. Even if you don't use the phone at all, the battery keeps on degrading all by itself and more if you actually use the phone of course.

In the end, a gorgeous screen or a fast CPU does not matter for anything if it has a faulty battery that cannot be removed.
    What happened to my last apple device and probably final one. Most people these days switch phones within a year so it doesn't matter

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 and andy957 like this.
    05-06-14 01:55 AM

Have to say wrong. Z30 battery is easy to replace even though it is not for daily switching because it does not need to.

Posted via CB10
    johnnyuk, kbz1960, Elite1 and 6 others like this.
    05-06-14 02:36 AM
    Just get the phone off shopblackberry website..lol

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 02:50 AM
    But it is there flagship. Despite that the z10 was not that succesfulll would it not be better to set your goal to make your flagship a succes?? I read every where that the z30 is one of the best phones out there. The god of phones I read on this forum. So why no big marketing like Samsung or apple to get BlackBerry in the picture??

posted via my Z10 ?
    itsyaboy likes this.
    05-06-14 04:14 AM
    But it is there flagship. Despite that the z10 was not that succesfulll would it not be better to set your goal to make your flagship a succes?? I read every where that the z30 is one of the best phones out there. The god of phones I read on this forum. So why no big marketing like Samsung or apple to get BlackBerry in the picture??

posted via my Z10 ?
    BlackBerry doesn't have the money to market the Z30 like Samsung and Apple market their products. In the US it's only available "officially" from Verizon. Maybe if more carriers chose to sell it BlackBerry would have pushed the phone more.

It's a shame that the Z10 launch was so horrible that it spooked carriers from stocking BlackBerry phones. I think that's why ATT and T-Mobile passed on the phone.

Q10: SQN 100-5 v. 10.2.1.2102
    JeepBB, Donnierock and andy957 like this.
    05-06-14 06:18 AM
    The Z30 is great.

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    Flatman and tryfe like this.
    05-06-14 06:21 AM

I have 4 playbooks since they released and onwards. Not one has a battery issue and they are all like new. Not worried about the battery on my z30. The z30 buries the z10, and the z10 is a good device.

Posted via CB10
    blackburberry and niss63 like this.
    05-06-14 07:38 AM
    Just switched from Z10 to the Z30. And I agree with you, Why doesn't BlackBerry advertise this phone? The Z30 is superior to the Z10 in every way that I can see. I no longer worry about making the day with my phone dying on me. Just flew to Calgary for a business day trip yesterday, didn't pack a charger. No need. In fact, when I came home i didn't charge it and still haven't today (next day). Awesome phone. Worth upgrading to.

Posted via CB10
    Andy_bb_king and howards like this.
    05-06-14 08:16 AM
    Just switched from Z10 to the Z30. And I agree with you, Why doesn't BlackBerry advertise this phone? The Z30 is superior to the Z10 in every way that I can see. I no longer worry about making the day with my phone dying on me. Just flew to Calgary for a business day trip yesterday, didn't pack a charger. No need. In fact, when I came home i didn't charge it and still haven't today (next day). Awesome phone. Worth upgrading to.

Posted via CB10
    I have not kept up on Z30 posts as I haven't had my Z10 a whole year yet and don't plan on replacing it for a least another year unless it breaks. And I don't want anything bigger than the Z10 in size. Can anyone tell me what makes the Z30 better than the Z10? The specs are almost identical from what I saw. 1.7gHz vs 1.5gHz processor. Same RAM. Still dual core. Same 16GB capacity (they really need to improve that). Same OS. So how is it better? Seems like it would be pretty similar performance except for the battery life.
    dragon77 likes this.
    05-06-14 08:33 AM
    I have not kept up on Z30 posts as I haven't had my Z10 a whole year yet and don't plan on replacing it for a least another year unless it breaks. And I don't want anything bigger than the Z10 in size. Can anyone tell me what makes the Z30 better than the Z10? The specs are almost identical from what I saw. 1.7gHz vs 1.5gHz processor. Same RAM. Still dual core. Same 16GB capacity (they really need to improve that). Same OS. So how is it better? Seems like it would be pretty similar performance except for the battery life.
    Screen of Z10 is brighter and from what I saw from demos at the store has higher resolution than Z30
    andy957 likes this.
    05-06-14 08:51 AM
    Screen of Z10 is brighter and from what I saw from demos at the store has higher resolution than Z30
    Correct, the Z10 uses a different type of screen, it's brighter, and has higher pixels per inch than the Z30. However, the same makes it less battery efficient than the Z30's screen, which is 1280x720, enough resolution to please the eyes. Most Android phones are now 1080p but when you look at the phone, you have to look real hard to notice the difference.

Posted via CB10
    RH1Pearl likes this.
    05-06-14 10:05 AM

Posted via CB10
    Because if I'd want a Phablet there are much better options out there.

#believeinfilm
    dragon77 likes this.
    05-06-14 10:13 AM
    True differences are not major. I didn't think I would want the bigger screen but now that I have it, wow! For me, I use it with clients (no PlayBook in works so the larger screen of z30 is great). So, while on the road, I can show clients their information on a screen they can easily read. A lot of my information is from Web based sites. So the screen real estate is great. Plus, I can still fit it in my pocket or inside my suit jacket pocket. I was worried about that compared to the Z10.
    Also, the battery is the major improvement. Easily lasts my work day. It's the Z10 all grown up. I still have the old phone, but can't see me ever using it again. Screen quality, I don't notice the difference.
    I even like the radio, novelty item maybe, but nice touch.
    Oh, speakers! Major improvement. While on the road I had to call a supplier and use the speakerphone with client. Great sound quality and everyone can hear each other. On z10 I often used the speakerphone and people were, "what's that?" or "you're breaking up". No more of that.
    Like I said, it's the Z10 grown up!

Posted via CB10
    Andy_bb_king and tryfe like this.
    05-06-14 10:20 AM
    Because if I'd want a Phablet there are much better options out there.

#believeinfilm
    In your opinion...

Zee coolest flicking smartphone ever
    05-06-14 10:21 AM
    In your opinion...

My opinion backed up by sales numbers.

#believeinfilm
    red_devil_fan_1999 likes this.
    05-06-14 10:29 AM

#believeinfilm
    What ridiculous logic.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 10:32 AM
    I don't get the battery not being removable comment, Humm I'm just wondering isn't Iphone selling millions of phones that the battery can't be removed from?

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 10:40 AM

#believeinfilm
    How did you even make that connection?

05-06-14 11:10 AM
379 123 ...