I see occasional posts raising issues with the Z30. I've had mine since launch. The build quality is excellent. Screen bright. Speakers awesome. The BlackBerry 10 OS I find first rate, intuitive and easy to learn.

I read some of these threads and wonder : how can our experience be do different? My wife and mother have Z30's and are enthusiasts. Is this trolling? My experience is first rate. How is your's?

Posted via CB10
    05-02-14 09:57 PM
    We have 4 Z30's in my family.

Zero problems.

Posted via CB10 on the great Z30
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    05-02-14 10:10 PM
    Have 3 Z30s not a problem in quirk with any. By far the best phones we have ever had. Also have 1 Q10 (white)which is also flawless and a Samsung rugby lte which works very well.The rugby will not recieve or send as well as the 30's when reception is poor. Paratec antenna is better. Otherwise fairly similar phones but the berry's are our faves

Posted via CB10
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    05-02-14 10:22 PM
    I have had mine from day of release , and when the Z50 comes I'm gonna have a hard time giving this up. I love it.

Posted on CB10
    05-02-14 10:28 PM
    I see occasional posts raising issues with the Z30. I've had mine since launch. The build quality is excellent. Screen bright. Speakers awesome. The BlackBerry 10 OS I find first rate, intuitive and easy to learn.

I read some of these threads and wonder : how can our experience be do different? My wife and mother have Z30's and are enthusiasts. Is this trolling? My experience is first rate. How is your's?

Posted via CB10
    I agree with everything except screen brightness. I go through a lot of phones, and the Z30 is about the worst as far as brightness is concerned.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    05-02-14 11:30 PM
    Yes I agree with the comment about the Z50. This really suits my needs now as, effectively, a mobile computer, GPS, camera, alarm, weather reporting, video player/phone, minor text editing, magazine reader, and ever ready browser. Did I say very occasional gamer? Add that. So, unless the next generation comes with super specs, I'd be pressed not to keep my 30 until the contract is up.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-14 09:05 AM
    Had mine for 8 months and no issues...and still lov'n it

Z30 on 10.2.1 in Canada
    05-03-14 09:12 AM
    I've had mine for a few days now.. love it!!
    anon721037 likes this.
    05-03-14 09:16 AM
    Love mine too. Only issues are OS related. It has a nicked up corner due to my ignorance putting it in my jacket pocket and bending over and falling out. I'm sitting in my car, sun is bright, screen set way down and have no issue with brightness.
    anon721037 likes this.
    05-03-14 09:49 AM
    I miss those threads.

Nowadays many trolls complaining about minor issues.

The Z30 is a great device. Just bought it 3 days ago and I am in heaven!!!

Now I am selling my Q10!
    TROLOLOLOLOLO

And in november I will buy the Q20!

I just love Blackberry
    05-03-14 09:57 AM
    I'm also a Z30 owner from day one of launch my only issue is a slight flickering on the background display when it's on the white back ground other than that very pleased the size, quality of the build and the sound is nice.

My extra extraordinary Z30
    05-03-14 07:34 PM
    Just got mine yesterday, still getting it all setup but loven it big time. Fast, responsive, the keyboard rocks. Sound is great, I even like it's vibration better then my droid phone, it was loud and would freaken scare me when I was watching tv lol. This one has a nice hum type vibration.
    I totally love the hub, it's so convenient. Blackberry needs to really get more of these out there and other carriers need to get them too, I've never liked a phone so much that it makes me want to help the company sell more!
    acovey likes this.
    05-03-14 07:38 PM
    By and large, I think the people you see complaining of the screen, or OS, are people coming from other phones with nicer, brighter screen and OS's they are more comfortable with. Because they may not feel the same about the phone as you does not make them trolls.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    05-03-14 07:48 PM
    well, overall it's a good phone. just few hiccups for me like:
    - sometimes my File Manager app freezes and i have to reboot the phone --> no big dramas, just sometimes a bit annoying. again, it's BB10's bug not the phone
    - contacts app sometimes acting up --> no big dramas, just close it, leave for 2-3 mins and relaunch the app and everything is back to normal. again, it's BB10's bug not the phone
    - FB sync sometimes boggles my mind as it sometimes consumes some battery juice but again this is BB10's PIM sync which is under scrutiny by BBRY team, hopefully the 10.3 will come with a fix for this, not from the phone's fault

but overall, maaan if you haven't ever seen this phone, if you haven't tried it, give it a try, this is how BB10 should be at the start.

BB Z30 with 10.2.1, the new beginning of the BB10 journey, KEEP MOVING.
    05-03-14 07:49 PM
    I'm with ronpfid. Just got one yesterday. I've had the Z10 and Q10 ' already. Haven't hit any snags yet, although the screen is dimmer than my Note 3

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
    05-04-14 03:01 AM
    Z30 owner for some months now. User of several previous BBs prior to 2010 when switched to iPhone 4 as mystified by BB failing to bring out a proper new OS with a simple touchscreen. Happily returned with Z30 release this year.

Z30 continues to impress with solid features and ever improving BBOS 10. Recently without it for a few days as microphone faulty. Replaced by Vodafone UK as fault source could not be identified.

The only problem? Loathe to feel dependent on a simple gadget and so acute withdrawal in days using a courtesy replacement mobile awkward..

BB reminds of Apple when demise appeared near. One hoped then that a passion for excellence and intuitive design would survive. The company did but values diluted. HP similarly.. Hope BB returns resurgent without losing that which characterised it at best.
    05-04-14 01:07 PM
    Z30 is simply the best smartphone. I was thinking of sideloading android apps via snap. But do not feel the need since most of the apps are there in the Blackberry world and Z30 itself is awesome.
    05-04-14 08:24 PM
    Z30 is simply the best smartphone. I was thinking of sideloading android apps via snap. But do not feel the need since most of the apps are there in the Blackberry world and Z30 itself is awesome.
    Your app requirements must be minimal (which isn't a bad thing).

Posted via CrackBerry App
    05-04-14 08:39 PM
    Just ordered a white Z30 on shop BlackBerry. Soooooo exited!!!

Posted via CB10
    05-04-14 08:52 PM
    Great for you - could someone help me on my last thread?

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums
    05-04-14 08:53 PM