Does anyone know if there's anything like this that's available for the Z30, or if there will be?

Keyboard Buddy Case – Vertical Edition by BoxWave Review | Accessory Spotter

I'd love to get one, because of the large screen, but I really need a physical keyboard too. Preferably a vertical slider.
    10-01-13 10:01 AM
    A bit early - but never say never!
    Tim Heard likes this.
    10-01-13 10:26 AM
    As soon as one is on the market, I'm buying the Z30. ... Tired of waiting for a slider and the Z30 seems like an awesome phone.
    10-01-13 01:28 PM
    I contacted BoxWave about whether they intend to develop a KeyBoard Buddy Case for the Z30. This was their reply:

"Thank you for your email!
    Unfortunately, we currently do not carry any Keyboard Buddy Cases for the Blackberry Z30. I would recommend for you to place a product request on our BoxWave website if you have not done so already.
    Once a product request has been created, we will have your request on file, and will email you once the product does become available.
    Request BoxWave Products for Your Device
    Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!
    Best Regards,
    Nancy BoxWave Customer Service www.boxwave.com"

If enough people request one, perhaps it will motivate them to produce one.
    10-06-13 08:33 PM
    If someone were to produce a keyboard case for the Z30, would it likely be BlackBerry, or are there specific BlackBerry partners that would be more likely to make such a device?
    10-24-13 08:34 AM
    OK, I know there are members out there who actually know current BlackBerry employees who work in R&D.

Could one of you get an off the record reply as to whether something like this might be in the works? My current
    phone is a massive battery hog, and the battery cover keeps falling off. It also occasionally freezes, or starts running
    in snail mode. It's a portrait slider though, and I'm not going to give it up until I have a viable alternative that offers
    both a large screen and a physical keyboard.

I'd gladly purchase a Z30 if there were a physical keyboard accessory to go with it.
    11-11-13 10:54 AM