Phone lags 3-20 seconds with Bluetooth with phone calls in and out. Also slow to respond with swipes and searches. So slow it's almost unusable. Loads of free memory but since the upgrade its almost unbearable. Anyone else experiencing this? Help. I love my Z30 and the new OS but I can't live with this new lack of performance.
    08-30-15 10:16 PM
    How long since the new OS is loaded? You may need to give it a day or so. A hard reboot may help.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    08-30-15 10:52 PM
    What version are you running?

Posted via CB10
    08-30-15 11:30 PM
    Ya I got to say I agree with you, for some reason I didn't realize it in the past as the new phone is new like a month or two. But lately it's painfully slow at making calls, what gives anyone know anything about this?? Easily 5 +seconds to just hook up the call

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 10:18 AM
    I've noticed that on Bluetooth as well on my Z10. It speeds up after a while.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    08-31-15 10:19 PM
    Phone lags 3-20 seconds with Bluetooth with phone calls in and out. Also slow to respond with swipes and searches. So slow it's almost unusable. Loads of free memory but since the upgrade its almost unbearable. Anyone else experiencing this? Help. I love my Z30 and the new OS but I can't live with this new lack of performance.
    If you got the 10.3 update OTA I would do a security wipe. It should correct your lagging.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 10:28 PM
    If you got the 10.3 update OTA I would do a security wipe. It should correct your lagging.

Posted via CB10
    Security wipe doesn't actually fix anything.
    You need to do an OS reload through BlackBerry link and do not restore.
    Sounds like your update went poorly
    09-01-15 07:27 AM
    Will a hard rest do anything?
    Why is it always something with us ( BlackBerry) guys, ugh... kinda starting to remind me of the old days, sorry I have to say it. Sigh

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 08:20 AM
    I had to do a software reload to fix the issues. Still isn't great, but way quicker on dialing that it was. The update was disappointing from a QA perspective and shows the LOE that BlackBerry is putting into the OS IMHO.

Posted via Z30
    09-02-15 11:34 AM