one thing is miss coming from a 9930, are the holster/profile settings.For the z30 being a flagship phone,why the heck are some settings missing, i see the phone in holster, but DANG IT! what about having an email just vibrate in holster, and vibrate with tone when out? I bought a z30 unlocked running on T-mobile in NH ,software 10.2.0.415.....do any leaks bring these settings back tothe z30? if so where can i find a leak that has these, how safe are leaks or should i wait to get an update on my phone someday praying it will come thru? Happy holidays!
    12-21-13 11:17 AM
    one thing is miss coming from a 9930, are the holster/profile settings.For the z30 being a flagship phone,why the heck are some settings missing, i see the phone in holster, but DANG IT! what about having an email just vibrate in holster, and vibrate with tone when out? I bought a z30 unlocked running on T-mobile in NH ,software 10.2.0.415.....do any leaks bring these settings back tothe z30? if so where can i find a leak that has these, how safe are leaks or should i wait to get an update on my phone someday praying it will come thru? Happy holidays!
    The only holster settings I've seen in BB10 are related to automatically answering and hanging up on a call. The settings you are referring to don't yet exist.

Speaking of the BlackBerry holster, it's really hard to get one. Most everyone is sold out. I ordered one off EBAY from London. Haven't received it yet.

Z30 / STA 100-3 / 10.2.0.1809
    12-21-13 11:24 AM
    Bought an otter box defender, I thought someone posted they downloaded a "leak" and those settings I described were back ! Maybe it was wishful thinking
    12-21-13 12:48 PM
    Found a Z30 holster at a Bell booth in a mall here. No one else had one. They had 2.

The holster is better built than the Z10. I think it will be more durable. As soon as I looked it over and felt it and slid my phone into it. I bought it no questions asked. Solid build. This phone needs to stay naked. Just to sexy to put it in a otherbox.

Posted via CB10
    howards likes this.
    12-21-13 12:51 PM