Wife wants me to change my Z30 case, says the one I use doesn't do justice and makes it look cheap.
    Well, I started looking for another case.

Found these.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=EJ3zus_d

I don't want to go back to tpu case, because wherever I get must keep buttons clear.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
    03-15-14 05:34 PM
    Those are cool.
    03-15-14 05:57 PM
    Which case were you already using?
    03-15-14 05:58 PM
    03-15-14 06:04 PM
    Which case were you already using?

I used almost all the cases out there, at least all the popular ones except transform case.
    My latest case is:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...l#post10089214
    I love this one the most, but after wife put me down for having a "cheap, underwater disposable camera looking case" I started looking for another one.

After trying TPU cases that overlay the buttons, I realized I can't use them, the buttons are very sensitive on my Z30, and the black TPU case (S Shape) was pushing both center and volume rocker at the same time, cancelling each other.
    My favorite case is still those S Shaped TPU ones, and I still have a black and clear one.
    I tried Otterbox Commuter, amazing case, but just not for me, it's probably the best case out there quality, material, fit, protection, except it doesn't work well with my buttons.
    I bought the amzer pudding case, and this one kind of applied pressure on volume rocker, made it hard to use.

I think headcase looks amazing, and I am going to check if I can get one where I can put a blackberry logo or something fancy looking BB related design but it doesn't look like they accept custom designs.

So I wonder if there are any other hard shell type cases I can get, ones that leave the buttons exposed.
    Last edited by heading4tomorrow; 03-15-14 at 07:12 PM.
    03-15-14 06:13 PM
    I used almost all the cases out there, at least all the popular ones except transform case.
    My latest case is:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...l#post10089214
    I love this one the most, but after wife put me down for having a "cheap, underwater disposable camera looking case" I started looking for another one.

After trying TPU cases that overlay the buttons, I realized I can't use them, the buttons are very sensitive on my Z30, and the black TPU case (S Shape) was pushing both center and volume rocker at the same time, cancelling each other.
    My favorite case is still those S Shaped TPU ones, and I still have a black and clear one.
    I tried Otterbox Commuter, amazing case, but just not for me, it's probably the best case out there quality, material, fit, protection, except it doesn't work well with my buttons.
    I bought the amzer pudding case, and this one kind of applied pressure on volume rocker, made it hard to use.

I think headcase looks amazing, and I am going to check if I can get one where I can put a blackberry logo or something fancy looking BB related design but it doesn't look like they accept custom designs.

So I wonder if there are any other hard shell type cases I can get, ones that leave the buttons exposed.
    any further info on these cases? I can't find any side shot of the cases so I don't know if the cover the buttons or not. or cover the corners or not
    03-17-15 05:42 PM
    Utterly nutterly butterly! And here I was thinking of getting a plain red case from the crackberry store. Can't decide between Atheism, Canada, or Cherry Pop, though.
    03-17-15 06:28 PM
    Those head case cases are total crap. They offer basically no protection. They are also super cheap plastic and they stink. The designs look way worse in person as well. Also they are hard to remove from your case

Posted via CB10
    TomatoPaste likes this.
    03-17-15 06:34 PM
    any further info on these cases? I can't find any side shot of the cases so I don't know if the cover the buttons or not. or cover the corners or not
    The one I had (linked in my post) did not cover buttons, which I preferred actually and covered corners very well. I stopped using cases about 6 months ago and never looked back.
    Do you want my case collection? I'll sell it to someone at cost. I got way too many of them.
    ****Edit. I was thinking about z10's older brother case, not the one linked above. Yes that's cheap and soft but it protected well. It covered buttons and corners well but it wasn't that good looking. Check my other case thread for the best case you want.

Sent from Z30 on Tapatalk
    Last edited by heading4tomorrow; 03-17-15 at 06:50 PM.
    03-17-15 06:39 PM
    They offer no protection, are made from cheap plastic and are quite slippery so your phone is prone is hand escaping

And the design is not as amazingly HD as they appear. I have a few and barely use them. Try it for yourself though

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 06:46 PM
    Those head case cases are total crap. They offer basically no protection. They are also super cheap plastic and they stink. The designs look way worse in person as well. Also they are hard to remove from your case

Posted via CB10
    Took the words out my mouth

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 06:46 PM
    Thanks everyone, guess I'll keep looking for a new case for my Z30

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 07:04 PM
    I got a Noreve case and love it. Springing for one of the specialty leathers was a bit pricey but it whispers c.l.a.s.s

Bring back random taglines!
    FF22 likes this.
    03-17-15 07:12 PM
    I also have a noreve case and yes it is high quality and provides excellent protection but I find it's slippery to hold.
    03-17-15 08:38 PM
    I had a couple of these on my Z30. I took them off though,because I like the naked look and my wireless charging was not working.
    They are a tight fit on Verizons Z30
    03-17-15 08:57 PM

Posted via CB10
    Without the harsh language, I wholeheartedly agree.

Posted via CB10 using my Z30 STA100-5 on 10.3.1.2582
    03-17-15 10:50 PM