Hello all,
    I hope someone here can help me find an answer to this issue. I ordered a leather flip case from Blackberry but it didnt fit so I exchanged it for another, that one didnt fit either so I returned that one. Thinking that maybe I got two from a bad production run I ordered a third from right here on Crackberry and have the same issue!

Now let me set your minds at ease, I tried pretty hard to make them fit, I stopped being gentle after the first one and I support BlackBerry's on an enterprise level so I'm familiar with tricky battery doors. The fit is off by minute tolerences but its def off. Also comparing the stock battery door to the one on the case reveals that the slots/tabs are different. The stock one fits easily and perfect.

I tried reaching out to the Blackberry store and they were no help since they (according to the three people I spoke to.) Don't have the products in front of them to be able to try and recreate the issue.

I asked if its possible that there is a difference in production models varying from region to region and the feed back I got was that the phones are the same in every region. (they connected me to several other deparments but they werent involved in the sales part of the company so they couldnt help either.)

To the owners of this case that got it to fit, if theres a trick to getting it to work i'd love to hear it because no one at BlackBerry was very helpful with this issue.

Thanks for reading.
    12-21-13 04:30 PM
    Did you order one for the Verizon Z30? The Verizon Z30 have wireless charging and may be a bit different in size than a regular Z30.

I can't remember which site I saw it on, but there are separate Versions for Verizon phones.

Posted via CB10
    jghellion likes this.
    12-21-13 04:41 PM
    Yes I have a Verizon phone, thank you for the reply! I had no idea the Verizon model was any different and apparently neither does anyone over at Blackberry either.

I'll check with Verizon.
    12-21-13 05:26 PM
    Yeah, I saw this same problem in the forums not too long ago. The Verizon model is slightly different to accommodate the wireless charging. The case only fits non-Verizon models.

Posted via CB10
    jghellion likes this.
    12-21-13 05:40 PM
    There's a little discussion on a previous thread, also has pics showing how the Verizon model back panel differs from all others

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...es-why-884058/
    jghellion likes this.
    12-21-13 05:43 PM
    I had this same problem and thought I was crazy or just got a bad case so I returned. Later the thread mentioned above appeared and demonstrated how the clips are different on the Verizon Z30. To Crackberry's credit it does say for GSM models only but perhaps they should put in bold "DOES NOT FIT VERIZON Z30". They do not make a Z30 flipshell case that fits the Verizon model to my knowledge.
    jghellion likes this.
    12-21-13 08:04 PM
    So, then, where are the Verizon Z30 flip cases? Who is carrying a Verizon specific flip case??
    Last edited by MGO; 12-22-13 at 12:14 PM.
    12-22-13 11:27 AM