And not a moment too soon, right when I was about to upgrade to a new 2 year plan. Now it matches the $0 with Telus and Bell.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    03-08-14 11:24 AM
    link please
    03-08-14 11:25 AM
    And not a moment too soon, right when I was about to upgrade to a new 2 year plan. Now it matches the $0 with Telus and Bell.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    You might want to hold off 1-3 weeks as Virgin will be selling the Z30 soon. Blackberry has done the inhouse training, Virgin just waiting for stock now!

Virgin plans put Rogers to shame.
    xBURK likes this.
    03-08-14 12:08 PM
    You might want to hold off 1-3 weeks as Virgin will be selling the Z30 soon. Blackberry has done the inhouse training, Virgin just waiting for stock now!

Virgin plans put Rogers to shame.
    Sweet I have been waiting for Virgin to get the Z30!!
    03-08-14 01:24 PM
    link please
    Is it really that hard to open the Rogers site? I mean, I know it's a terrible site but come on now. lol - http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirel...LK&N=52+11+278
    anon(1852343) and RafiqK like this.
    03-08-14 01:28 PM
    I got my mine for $0 a month ago.

You just gotta know how to talk to them.

Nice to see it doesn't take any convincing to get that price now.

Hopefully they will move a few more units.

Its a fantastic phone once you get your hands on it and put it through your daily paces.

Posted on a Post-It!
    03-09-14 02:29 PM
    Is it really that hard to open the Rogers site? I mean, I know it's a terrible site but come on now. lol - http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirel...LK&N=52+11+278
    Some people are way too lazy and should not be allowed to reproduce.

Posted by my device of choice. Might be a BlackBerry, might not be. It is of no concern to you.
    anon(1852343) likes this.
    03-09-14 04:32 PM
    So, now all BB10 phones are $00.00 down with a two year contract on Rogers. It's amazing that the Z30 has a full five star rating with the amount of customer reviews. (61)

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 04:47 PM
    Checked out the Bell website just now and Bell is now offering it for $0 now as well.
    03-09-14 05:30 PM
    Telus also has them for $0 dollars.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 05:31 PM
    Well, we're done here then. Lol

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 05:39 PM
    My wife is a Bell customer and she just got a $0.00 upgrade 6 months early, so we went shopping at our local Bell store. No Z30's. Then we went to The Source, who support Bell. Again, no Z30's. In the truck and drive 30 km to London, ON to the closest Bell store. Again, no Z30's, but they can get one in 2 days. No thanks, we'll keep trying. After 2 more Bell stores and 2 Sources, we finally found one at the 4th Bell store. It was the main Bell store in London and they had 12, but 10 were already spoken for and a company was picking them up tomorrow on Monday. So really, they only had 2 available and we had one. After all that hassle over 2 days, my wife is quite happy with her new Z30. It really is a remarkable superphone. I am quite happy with my Q10, but it was fun getting my wife's phone in working order with all her contacts, email accounts and her needed apps.
    acovey likes this.
    03-09-14 09:50 PM
    I picked one up at Rogers today. The place was pretty busy. There was a couple buying an iPhone beside me. The guy turned on my phone and asked me to do the set up so we could call it to make sure it works. The guy buying the iPhone made a comment about it taking a while to boot up, the salesman quickly responded that it must be the BlackBerry security.....too bad they all aren't the like that. Then he was peeking over my shoulder looking at it, he looked surprised.

I now have a Q and a Z30. I can never give up my physical keyboard, but I sure love this phone. I never really understood the swiping everyone was talking about, pretty cool.

My buddy is going to try and talk his boss into letting him get one tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    xBURK and acovey like this.
    03-09-14 10:25 PM
    I picked one up at Rogers today. The place was pretty busy. There was a couple buying an iPhone beside me. The guy turned on my phone and asked me to do the set up so we could call it to make sure it works. The guy buying the iPhone made a comment about it taking a while to boot up, the salesman quickly responded that it must be the BlackBerry security.....too bad they all aren't the like that. Then he was peeking over my shoulder looking at it, he looked surprised.

I now have a Q and a Z30. I can never give up my physical keyboard, but I sure love this phone. I never really understood the swiping everyone was talking about, pretty cool.

My buddy is going to try and talk his boss into letting him get one tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    I've actually seen a few sales reps with BB10 devices lately. It's an entirely different experience talking about BB10 with them. All you really need is one employee to own one. (preferably the Z30) Word of mouth from one employee to another diffuses the whole BlackBerry is dead, BlackBerry Sucks crap.
    BlackBerry should send a few thousand of the Z10 right offs with 10.2.1 installed to outlets as free presents to the employees. It would do wonders for BlackBerry's perception. Obviously positive word of mouth is most important coming from sales reps.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 11:34 PM
    Good idea. The third Bell store I was in that didn't have a Z30 had a rep with one in his hand. I said to the reps that I would take that one. He laughed and "No you won't, I love mine!". That's a good sign.
    acovey likes this.
    03-10-14 05:38 AM
    BlackBerry should send a few thousand of the Z10 right offs with 10.2.1 installed to outlets as free presents to the employees. It would do wonders for BlackBerry's perception. Obviously positive word of mouth is most important coming from sales reps.

Posted via CB10
    They would probably not even use them and sell them on ebay.

You can't just gift something and hope they wil use, or better yet understand the most efficient way of using it.

What BlackBerry should do is , like you said, gift out some of those write offs.

But set up a 30 day program where each day the rep has a new task to accomplish on the phone.

With proof being uploaded to a BlackBerry site.

They could do tasks like, set up a drop box to automatically save pictures, or do a story maker video of what they like about bb10.

There's plenty of options that could be done.

It's like that old saying goes.

"Give a man a berry, he'll give it away and eat an apple."

"Teach a man about the berry, and the apple tree will slowly die"

Posted on a Post-It!
    03-10-14 08:44 AM
    Just ordered my z30 from Rogers! Upgrading from my z10. Any threads on CB that can help my transition from 10 to 30?

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 01:01 PM
    Well so much for Virgin rep being honest, no Z30 at Virgin Canada. Bought mine unlocked from Blackberry instead! Loaded SNAP and now wonder why the big hoopla about Android apps, soooooooo many garbage apps!
    acovey likes this.
    04-12-14 02:48 PM
    Actually when I click the link it still says 49$?

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 03:05 PM
    Actually when I click the link it still says 49$?

Posted via CB10
    Price went back to 49$. But if you've been with Rogers for a while they'll probably give it to you for 0$. That's what I did last week, talked to retention and they gave it to me for 0$.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 03:26 PM
    Gotcha. Well I purchased a bnib z30 for less than $400 and should be here next week, unlocked! I will keep my upgrade for something later. Can't wait!

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 04:00 PM
    I got mine at wireless wave for $0 when I upgraded to Z30.. also got $10 off on my monthly plan for 2 years and they waive like $50 on early upgrade fee

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 06:09 PM
    Bought my phone and my god I should have bought a z30 before my z10, this thing is awesome. Red flag deals.com helped me get it for less than $400 delivered. Sweeeeeettt

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 11:29 PM