That's what he said.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 09:57 PM
    To me, the best compromise size versus ease of use is the HTC One with that excellent 4.7 screen. I wish BlackBerry would mimic that with all the great BlackBerry stuff like removable battery, hdmi, etc.

Bb10 on the HTC One hardware = perfect

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 10:25 PM
    Just got my Z30 today it is a different feel from the Z10. Reaching the top of the screen is a bit of a struggle but this phone is too nice to not adjust.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 11:59 PM
    That's what she said

Posted via CB10
    Couldn't help but think the same thing lol shame on me

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 02:13 AM
    I sold the Z30.... it was to big for me
    The amoled screen for my eyes is so poor ....
    the brightness of the Z10 is amazing and the LCD screen is so lovely .
    Also the lower ppi of the Z30 for my is noticeable...
    Love the size of the small Z...
    The front side of the Z30 seems to me so cheap...
    Z10 in my opinion is a very quality phone

Finally Bought a bundle for the Z10 and covered the battery life between device's

From My Sexy BlackBerry Q10...
    Last edited by Naeg1995; 03-18-14 at 07:59 AM.
    03-18-14 05:54 AM
    I sold the Z30.... it was to big for me
    The amoled screen for my eyes is so poor ....
    the brightness of the Z10 is amazing and the LCD screen is so lovely .
    Also the lower ppi of the Z30 for my is noticeable...
    Love the size of the small Z...
    The front side of the Z30 seems to me so cheap...
    Z10 in my opinion is a very quality phone

Finally Bought a bundle for the Z10 and covered the battery life between device's

From My Sexy BlackBerry Q10...
    Very good point, this was one of the hardest adjustment for me. The Z10 screen is noticeably nicer. I got used to it but it was really hard for me.

The screen size wasn't that bad, I would say the Z30 is around 30% bigger than the Z10. The Z10 has useless real estate with the upper and bottom bezel.

Powered by BlackBerry!
    03-18-14 09:56 AM
    To each their own, I disliked the Z10 because of its tiny feel...I dropped that thing more than Raiders offence . I have big hands and it's perfect for me...with one handed usage my thumb easily reaches the top of the screen so I pity you people with micro thumbs . Where I work (oil rigs) most have huge devices ..sadly I'm the only Z30 around, most use the S4 or or Note 3.

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    03-18-14 10:12 AM
    My wife picked up her Z30 from her upgrade of her BB 9860 last week and she loves the size of her new phone. She is 5' 2" and is tiny and has small hands. The only thing she was worried about was, will it fit in her purse? Well it did with no problems.

So, all you guys who feel the Z30 is too big, I suggest you get larger "man" purses.
    03-18-14 01:37 PM
    Very good point, this was one of the hardest adjustment for me. The Z10 screen is noticeably nicer. I got used to it but it was really hard for me.

The screen size wasn't that bad, I would say the Z30 is around 30% bigger than the Z10. The Z10 has useless real estate with the upper and bottom bezel.

Powered by BlackBerry!
    I like the "chins" on the top and bottom. Gives you something to hold whe using landscape mode.

Posted via Z10
    03-18-14 01:41 PM
    Coming from a Q10, the Z30 was such a big difference!! I mean huge LOL. Took me a good hour or so to get used to it. It's week 2 weeks now and when I look back at my Q10 screen size I am like wow..did I really use that for 8 months lol.

The Q10 is an amazing device though..i just can't go back to a small screen anymore lol.

posted with my BlackBerry Z30
    My EXACT sentiments!!!

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 and RafiqK like this.
    03-18-14 02:38 PM
    Why do you have so many BB10 phones? Hahaha if you wanna pass one this way, I'll be glad to take it off your hands
    i'm actually selling both q10's on swappa haha
    03-18-14 05:36 PM
    my only issue with q10 was the tiny screen. i love and miss the keyboard, typing on glass is not the same
    03-18-14 05:37 PM
    does anyone feel the same? i really hope blackberry someday would release a 4.7" version.
    Yes, I'm with you man. While I've made the switch, typing and swiping with my right thumb is a real challenge compared to the Z10. My thumb actually gets sore now. The Z30 really is a two hands phone while the Z10 is perfect for one.

That said, while the intiall excitement of the Z30 has wore off, here's my parting thoughts:

1. I like BOTH phones now...but for different reasons
    2. The Z10 fits like a glove now that I've going back and forth
    3. The Z30 battery life has won me over
    4. Functionally, what you can do with a Z10, you can do on a Z30 - sure there's a feature or two, but that's it
    5. Did I mention the battery life?
    6. The Z30 speaker is amazing in comparison...Really good!

Now that I've been using the Z30 for a week or so now, when picking up my Z10, it was a sigh of relief...It just felt so welcoming...like a lost friend. For me, the battery life is the single biggest reason for having a Z30. Now I'm torn between the two. I want them both, but the Z10 is actually more practical and user-friendly if that makes any sense? Yes, the larger screen/keyboard are welcome with the Z30, but it's also a two hand affair now...but in a good way.

The Z10 is just too easy to handle and quickly see what's going on...The Z30 requires more effort and I always feel it's ready to drop from my hands. Why they didn't use the gripier back-plate of the Z10 on the Z30 is a mystery to me.

I'm torn.
    03-19-14 08:22 AM
    Yes, I'm with you man. While I've made the switch, typing and swiping with my right thumb is a real challenge compared to the Z10. My thumb actually gets sore now. The Z30 really is a two hands phone while the Z10 is perfect for one.

That said, while the intiall excitement of the Z30 has wore off, here's my parting thoughts:

1. I like BOTH phones now...but for different reasons
    2. The Z10 fits like a glove now that I've going back and forth
    3. The Z30 battery life has won me over
    4. Functionally, what you can do with a Z10, you can do on a Z30 - sure there's a feature or two, but that's it
    5. Did I mention the battery life?
    6. The Z30 speaker is amazing in comparison...Really good!

Now that I've been using the Z30 for a week or so now, when picking up my Z10, it was a sigh of relief...It just felt so welcoming...like a lost friend. For me, the battery life is the single biggest reason for having a Z30. Now I'm torn between the two. I want them both, but the Z10 is actually more practical and user-friendly if that makes any sense? Yes, the larger screen/keyboard are welcome with the Z30, but it's also a two hand affair now...but in a good way.

The Z10 is just too easy to handle and quickly see what's going on...The Z30 requires more effort and I always feel it's ready to drop from my hands. Why they didn't use the gripier back-plate of the Z10 on the Z30 is a mystery to me.

I'm torn.
    This sums it up for me too. I've had my Z30 for about three weeks now. Positives are the battery and sound. I miss the Z10 size, sticky back, and screen.

I can't get used to the black theme throughout the 30. I've had to make the font bigger than I'd like because on apps like CB10 I get a headache with the white text on black background.

I updated my Z10 OS over the weekend and was reminded how much I like the phone. If not for the battery life and sound, I'd already be back on it. Seriously thinking about switching back.
    03-19-14 08:40 AM
    I got the z30 for the sound,paratek, and the battery. My kids have the z10 now. I admit that the z30 is the biggest phone I've owned. I like the size of the 10 better but I'm adjusting to the 30. All will be well. Either one a person chooses will land them a great phone. The earpiece speaker I think is better on the 10. I have crap hearing so I notice this stuff.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 11:54 AM
    does anyone feel the same? i really hope blackberry someday would release a 4.7" version.
    love the Z30 and using another back cover with flip. So it ticker and bigger then normally and I love it. Perfect fit in my hands .
    03-19-14 02:31 PM
41 12