hey guys

i got my z30 last week, was faulty and am getting my one sent to me, was supposed to come today but seems to be coming in the post tomorrow, now i have seen soooooo many rumours about the company being sold, taken over etc buy other phone companies, now realistically, being open minded, yes the bb os is good and very secure, but in terms of specs, uno screen resolution/back camera/app selection for the same price you look at something sony are doing and you are like... wow. Now the reason i am with blackberry is due to my sim only contract where i get an unbelievable deal which o2 no longer offer..

thing is, now im thinking, what if they do release a new phone and uno with great camera, screen res etc? Maybe i should get a cheap blackberry and hold out and see what happens?

or is this just not logical? Its all ifs and buts i guess..

Im literally just speaking what is running my head at the minute lol.
    11-04-13 11:03 AM
    Trust me Blue Hef, the Z30 is a beauty, i got one 2 weeks ago. It's not the lightest or the slimmest or the best Camera or event he fastest processor. But you know what .. it's perfect. It's fast, it's super nice and an overall good device.

I Love it, my BB hater friends had nothing to say to it. And i have had positive feedback from everyone.
    11-04-13 11:08 AM
    They are no longer being bought out. They just received a 1000000000 dollar investment. They will be here for a while. And the z30 is a beauty! You will love it

Posted from my Z30
    11-04-13 11:09 AM
    They are no longer being bought out. They just received a 1000000000 dollar investment. They will be here for a while. And the z30 is a beauty! You will love it

Posted from my Z30
    i see, just concerned maybe if their next phone will be a big step up, as this phone really isn't cheap.
    11-04-13 11:14 AM
    Trust me Blue Hef, the Z30 is a beauty, i got one 2 weeks ago. It's not the lightest or the slimmest or the best Camera or event he fastest processor. But you know what .. it's perfect. It's fast, it's super nice and an overall good device.

I Love it, my BB hater friends had nothing to say to it. And i have had positive feedback from everyone.
    haha SMH at the BB haters! i just always feel a bit jealous of the specs of some of the phones in a similar price range..
    11-04-13 11:14 AM
    Just get a 2 year contract. I doubt there will be a new phone in the next 12 months.
    11-04-13 11:20 AM
    Just get a 2 year contract. I doubt there will be a new phone in the next 12 months.
    not worth it, my sim only is amazing hence my thoughts lol, its built for bb and o2 don't do it anymore
    11-04-13 11:22 AM
    Just so you know the z30 scores nearly the same as an iphone5s on Geekbench. Specs aren't everything, it's optimisation that really matters.

z30 the end?-img_00000296.png

For reference my z10 was getting 1700

Posted from my Z30
    habs_fan and vrud like this.
    11-04-13 11:22 AM
    Just so you know the z30 scores nearly the same as an iphone5s on Geekbench. Specs aren't everything, it's optimisation that really matters.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000296.png 
Views:	339 
Size:	203.1 KB 
ID:	217420

For reference my z10 was getting 1700

Posted from my Z30
    thank you for that hehe i hate apple lol! People say blackberry overcharge but Jesus, they take it to another level. But i specifically ment camera and screen res, uno waterproof etc, spen, but i guess thats what tablets are for, i think ill just get a sony/samsung device to satisfy my needs, hopefully i can get a full refund for my note 8, looking at the sony ultra, xperia Z tab or note 2014.
    11-04-13 11:28 AM