Hi All

My BB Z30 had the update notification this morning on EE.
    I downloaded the update and am left with a phone that has one slow red LED flash followed by six short ones, a blank screen, no connection to BB Link...and basically no phone or anything.
    Anyone else who downloads this will get the same I expect, which means you either have to return the phone (if that's possible) or move on.
    I'm moving on. Can't cope with another debacle on top of BB's general rep.
    A huge shame as I have been loyal since 2006.
    01-28-14 06:41 AM
    Does your pc still recognise your Z30 when plugged in? If so download the 10.2.1.1925 autoloader from the leaked OS thread and run it.
    01-28-14 06:45 AM
    Did you leave your phone plugged in after the update?

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-28-14 06:46 AM
    Hi All

I downloaded the update and am left with a phone that has one slow red LED flash followed by six short ones, a blank screen, no connection to BB Link...and basically no phone or anything.
    Anyone else who downloads this will get the same I expect, which means you either have to return the phone (if that's possible) or move on.
    And this is BlackBerry's fault? How so? Please explain.
    01-28-14 06:54 AM
    Probably unplugged the phone too early before it was complete. Download the leak and install it.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-28-14 06:55 AM
    Sounds more like it went wrong for you?
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-28-14 06:55 AM
    Does your pc still recognise your Z30 when plugged in? If so download the 10.2.1.1925 autoloader from the leaked OS thread and run it.
    No. It doesn't even turn on. Blank screen. as stated above.
    01-28-14 06:38 PM
    Did you leave your phone plugged in after the update?

Posted via CB10
    Yes. It was plugged in all night before and during and after all the time.
    01-28-14 06:38 PM
    And this is BlackBerry's fault? How so? Please explain.
    Well who else's fault is it? It's not mine. I obeyed the instructions (see answers to all other questions).
    Unless Santa Claus is to blame?
    01-28-14 06:39 PM
    Probably unplugged the phone too early before it was complete. Download the leak and install it.
    I did not unplug the phone until four hours later. I cannot install anything on it as it does not turn on.
    01-28-14 06:40 PM
    Get an autoloader, take the phone off, plug the phone in, start the autoloader, put the phone on

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    Last edited by SirJes; 01-28-14 at 07:15 PM.
    01-28-14 06:44 PM
    SirJess not trying to be rude but are you suggesting removing the non removable battery?

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    01-28-14 07:11 PM
    SirJess not trying to be rude but are you suggesting removing the non removable battery?

Lmao damn, sleepiness sorry lmao

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    01-28-14 07:14 PM
    Yes the z30 battery can be take out..its worthed to try

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 07:16 PM
    Yeah that's the next step for me on mine it just seemed a little more involved than for the regular Joe lol

01-28-14 07:17 PM
    Yes the z30 battery can be take out..its worthed to try

Posted via CB10
    lmao I want what your on......the only way the battery can come out is if you take the whole phone apart.
    01-28-14 07:23 PM
    OP, clearly something went wrong with the update in your phone. It doesn't mean everyone is going to have the same problem. Download the autoloader and try again...something corrupted the update.

I realize you're upset, but this type of fatalistic "the sky is falling" approach is what gets many Blackberry enthusiasts upset, and then the arguments begin.

It's not Blackberry's fault it happened, since millions of people worldwide have had successful updates.

Could a mod please change the thread title to reflect the OP's problem, without baiting the trolls?
    Mecca EL and anon(3732391) like this.
    01-28-14 07:30 PM
    Find an autoloader for one of the leaks. Download/extract/run it. Plug in the phone and install the leak.

Once operational, reinstall the OS update.

If you only knew, you'd be typing on a Z30 like me! - CB10 App
    01-28-14 07:34 PM
    If his case is like mine the phone will not connect to the computer if at all very briefly and not enough to run the autoloader

01-28-14 07:55 PM
    I haven't experienced this issue with either of my Z30s but on the wife's Z10 had something similar happen. Using Link, I had an error message saying the upgrade was unsuccessful and to run it again.

Would holding down the two volume keys and the power button at the same time make the phone re-boot? Or just holding down the power button until a re-boot happens?

I went through this a couple of runs until the Z10 successfully re-booted and then ran the update through Link again.
    01-28-14 08:01 PM
    lmao I want what your on......the only way the battery can come out is if you take the whole phone apart.
    Nope just the back cover and few screw

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...photos-885271/
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-28-14 08:07 PM
    Hi All

I faced the same issue when I tried to install 1925 leak on my Z10 few days back....though the phone didn't turn on, link recognised it and asked me if I want to reload the OS. I had no other choice so I gave yes and it restored the phone to official 10.2.0.424 OS. I hope you have backed up your Z30 before going in for the OS update?? If yes then you can restore it because reloading the OS through BlackBerry link will delete all your files, settings and apps currently installed and load a fresh OS. Try this and I hope it works for you also.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 08:07 PM
    You have warranty and BlackBerry will replace your device.

Z30 - The Final Destination - Winnipeg Mb Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos
    01-28-14 09:09 PM