All of a sudden my Z30 Stopped Charging Yesterday The battery went down to 20%..

I managed to update the OS and it still would not charge, Battery went down to 5% then 0%.. Device shut of, now it won't turn back on. And it still does not want to charge when it's off.

Any Ideas?
    07-07-14 11:37 AM
    Try plugging it in USB on the pc start Link and see if it will debrick. If it detects it and let's you update.

Posted via Z30 10.2.1.2977
    07-07-14 11:42 AM
    Try plugging it in USB on the pc start Link and see if it will debrick. If it detects it and let's you update.

Posted via Z30 10.2.1.2977
    Nothing happens when I do That... Link does not detect the device.
    07-07-14 11:45 AM
    I once had a similar problem that turned out to be dust / debris affecting the USB terminals. Try dusting off and wiping both the phone and cable.
    07-07-14 11:47 AM
    All of a sudden my Z30 Stopped Charging Yesterday The battery went down to 20%..

I managed to update the OS and it still would not charge, Battery went down to 5% then 0%.. Device shut of, now it won't turn back on. And it still does not want to charge when it's off.

Any Ideas?
    Or just put it on charger for a bit... About 2 hours and then leave it alone overnight and see what happens. Many people do that and it suddenly starts working :| .
    07-07-14 11:48 AM
    Or just put it on charger for a bit... About 2 hours and then leave it alone overnight and see what happens. Many people do that and it suddenly starts working :| .
    This is my Only option now... before I send it back.
    Just plugged it in.. no light no nothing comes up.. it's just plugged in.
    07-07-14 11:54 AM
    This is my Only option now... before I send it back.
    Just plugged it in.. no light no nothing comes up.. it's just plugged in.
    This is a solution this guy did... His one started. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-power-943976/
    07-07-14 12:02 PM
    This is a solution this guy did... His one started. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-power-943976/
    I can't pull the Z30 Battery... it's fixed.
    07-07-14 12:14 PM
    I can't pull the Z30 Battery... it's fixed.
    Call your carrier and get a new one, or reach out to BlackBerry via email, call or twitter.

A great story for me.

I hear a lot of complaints about how BlackBerry warranty or exchanging BlackBerry is a problem. Well one of my bb10 devices (Q10) speaker broke. Couldn't hear a caller unless on speaker phone. Called my carrier and since it was two months past the year warranty they pretty much said I'm screwed lol. I reached out to BlackBerry via Twitter and a few days later got a message and gave them my email. They emailed me (and then called me) and came to the conclusion it was a hardware issue and are FedEx me a new Q10 (I'll send the old one back).

I find that great C/s!
    07-07-14 02:56 PM
    Call your carrier and get a new one, or reach out to BlackBerry via email, call or twitter.

A great story for me.

I hear a lot of complaints about how BlackBerry warranty or exchanging BlackBerry is a problem. Well one of my bb10 devices (Q10) speaker broke. Couldn't hear a caller unless on speaker phone. Called my carrier and since it was two months past the year warranty they pretty much said I'm screwed lol. I reached out to BlackBerry via Twitter and a few days later got a message and gave them my email. They emailed me (and then called me) and came to the conclusion it was a hardware issue and are FedEx me a new Q10 (I'll send the old one back).

I find that great C/s!
    great experience, this should be one great example to build up their image once again!
    07-07-14 06:07 PM
    Going to have to send this phone back.. it's still dead.. no luck with leaving it to charge all night.
    07-08-14 06:13 AM
    Trying an Auto-Loader and still nothing... Auto-Loader just says connecting to boot-ram
    07-08-14 11:15 AM
    Trying an Auto-Loader and still nothing... Auto-Loader just says connecting to boot-ram
    Does your led light flash at all? This could be the battery discharge issue which I have heard about?
    07-08-14 11:46 AM
    Does your led light flash at all? This could be the battery discharge issue which I have heard about?
    No Blinking red light... Phone is Dead Dead Dead... It didn't have the OS with the battery charging bug so this is weird.
    07-08-14 12:04 PM
    No Blinking red light... Phone is Dead Dead Dead... It didn't have the OS with the battery charging bug so this is weird.
    Time to call your carrier then!
    07-08-14 12:11 PM
    Time to call your carrier then!
    Bought from Amazon
    07-08-14 12:22 PM
    Bought from Amazon
    Time to call BlackBerry then! Tweet them.. I heard that works :|
    07-08-14 12:51 PM
    Time to call BlackBerry then! Tweet them.. I heard that works :|
    I did.. they responded with a very Lame answer.. asking if it's the Original Battery in the phone kmt.. guess the rep doesn't know the Z30 Battery is Fixed.
    07-08-14 01:43 PM
    Well i'm back to Square 0... BlackBerry Twitter, was no real help, it's obvious it was some rep talking to me and not an actual BlackBerry person that knows their stuff. After about 5 Tweets they told me the contact my carrier or seller.

My seller had advised me to reach out to BlackBerry Twitter, I told them BlackBerry sent me back to them, so they said I should mail them back the phone, so tomorrow I do that.

So back to my Q5 till this get's sorted out... grrr
    07-08-14 08:46 PM
    If it was a Verizon model I would try a wireless charger.
    07-08-14 09:51 PM
    If it was a Verizon model I would try a wireless charger.
    Not Verizon
    07-08-14 09:54 PM
    I had a similar problem, phone was dead and dint turn on. No light when plug to charger. When I try connect to computer I would try and turn on phone and it would connect but disconnect right away link or autoloader dint recognized phone. So I open up phone and and jump start cell phone battery if you look it up on YouTube. Put phone back together and it started charging again. Haven't had a problem since
    07-09-14 02:12 AM
    I had a similar problem, phone was dead and dint turn on. No light when plug to charger. When I try connect to computer I would try and turn on phone and it would connect but disconnect right away link or autoloader dint recognized phone. So I open up phone and and jump start cell phone battery if you look it up on YouTube. Put phone back together and it started charging again. Haven't had a problem since
    I had the phone for 4 days.. If I had it much longer i'd pull it and try that..
    07-09-14 09:14 AM
    Replacement Z30 came in today.. setting it up now.. lets hope this one doesn't crap out on me..

It found and is now downloading 10.2.1.2977
    07-17-14 09:08 PM
    Hopefully you have the same luck most have had with the Z30....a great mobile phone experience.

Posted via CB10 on the great Z30
    07-17-14 09:14 PM
33 12