All setup, loven it!

Apps: no YP, LinkedIn wouldn't work, no worries.. I went to LinkedIn and YP in browser, saved bookmark to home screen, it looks like an app, works like an app. Who needs an app?

Ringtones apps all seem to charge for tones, just searched for mp3 tones on pc, copied to phone

Now I have everything my DROID had except widgets plus the awesomeness of the Z3 I just can't stop raving about the hub and keyboard after 4 years of androids, this is such a refreshing change
    freedomx20a likes this.
    05-04-14 11:46 AM
    All setup, loven it!

Apps: no YP, LinkedIn wouldn't work, no worries.. I went to LinkedIn and YP in browser, saved bookmark to home screen, it looks like an app, works like an app. Who needs an app?

Ringtones apps all seem to charge for tones, just searched for mp3 tones on pc, copied to phone

Now I have everything my DROID had except widgets plus the awesomeness of the Z3 I just can't stop raving about the hub and keyboard after 4 years of androids, this is such a refreshing change
    Ya I know how you feel, I've had mine since release and I still like it more and more every day.
    05-04-14 11:48 AM
    Me three. I used to have the Z30, sold it and bought a Q10, in which I love. But the screen is a little small. I just purchased another Z30 and will arrive next week. So now I will have best of both worlds. My favorite features of both phone is the battery life. Have fun with yours

Posted via CB10
    05-04-14 12:10 PM