has anyone tried fitting a z30 with a commuter case in to a defender-type (or seidio spring clip) holster? I assume it would have to be a holster designed for another phone (ie galaxy s5, etc). I do not want a pouch-style or leather holster. And i would prefer not to have to use the defender case because it is too bulky.
    It is almost impossible to find any of the Z30 cases in store to try them out. My only options appear to be ordering online and i don't want to have to pay for shipping to return items that won't work together.
    Any help would be great.
    Thanks.
    06-25-14 01:41 PM
    has anyone tried fitting a z30 with a commuter case in to a defender-type (or seidio spring clip) holster? I assume it would have to be a holster designed for another phone (ie galaxy s5, etc). I do not want a pouch-style or leather holster. And i would prefer not to have to use the defender case because it is too bulky.
    It is almost impossible to find any of the Z30 cases in store to try them out. My only options appear to be ordering online and i don't want to have to pay for shipping to return items that won't work together.
    Any help would be great.
    Thanks.
    Please keep each issue / question to one forum thread - http://forums.crackberry.com/ask-que...r-case-941578/

No need to spam up the forums.

Hopefully someone can answer your question soon!

Good luck
    06-25-14 11:37 PM
    sorry about the double post. I originally asked in the question section as a guest but then i realized i should post it under a specific topic. Now i can not delete the 'guest question' post.
    06-26-14 02:54 PM
    I like my defender and holster not as bulky as the z10 version. Doesn't seem logical that a case would fit with a holster not made for it. There is a light case with holster I've seen on ebay and someone posted on here.

Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3247 on ATT ?
    06-27-14 12:49 PM