Anyone know anything about these cases?

Matt Series BlackBerry Z30 | BlackBerry Z30 Cases | DSstyles

I've tried the commuter (too bulky) and the transformer (not bad) but would like a softer more "rubber"ish case - less slippery.

Anyone know of any options?
    jalx likes this.
    10-27-13 12:25 PM
    Don't know that one. If I get a Z30, I'll probably try the Transform first.

These brands' sites didn't list Z30 yet:
    Incipio, Seidio, Nillkin.

Capdase only has screen protectors so far Z30.

Found this Case-Mate one for you (but coming soon):
    Tough Protective Case for BlackBerry Z30 | Case-Mate
    10-27-13 02:26 PM
    What about the leather flip case?

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 02:29 PM
    The leather flip case seems okay but hate the thought of covering over the screen all the time. Maybe it's worth a look though as I can just leave it folded open when I'm using it often!

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 05:34 PM
    I have the leather flip case. I like it so far plus it gives decent protection to the screen when closed. You can close the cover and still talk as well. The LED is now visible with the cover closed (was not on the Z10 flip case).

The leather is a nice look ( although I still prefer the amazing carbon fibre back on the stock phone). Very well thought out product.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 09:20 PM
    I have a hard time finding cases here in Toronto. I saw the leather flip case but I need the existing Z30 back. It feels amazing.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 09:26 PM
    I have the leather flip case. I like it so far plus it gives decent protection to the screen when closed. You can close the cover and still talk as well. The LED is now visible with the cover closed (was not on the Z10 flip case).

The leather is a nice look ( although I still prefer the amazing carbon fibre back on the stock phone). Very well thought out product.

Posted via CB10
    Does it feel uncomfortable typing on the screen, with the leather flip folded back? Thx.

from an australian Z10...
    10-28-13 05:52 AM
    I ordered the transform case, screen protector and micro USB adapter last night. Unfortunately (US) Amazon only has the white transform case. I wanted black or red. I'll replace it later with the color I want when they are available.
    10-28-13 06:01 AM
    Does it feel uncomfortable typing on the screen, with the leather flip folded back? Thx.

from an australian Z10...
    Typing with two hands is slightly awkward but after a while the cover gets more flexible (easier to fold back) and I don't really notice when typing.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 08:12 AM
    Upon further thought, I don't think the flip is going to work for me. I use the SlingGrip / FlyGrip so I'll need to have access to the back to mount one of those. I can only hope/wait for someone to come out with a streamlined case. The transform will suffice for now I guess.

Typing with two hands is slightly awkward but after a while the cover gets more flexible (easier to fold back) and I don't really notice when typing.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 09:55 AM
    I've also been having trouble finding a case. I ordered the BlackBerry pocket case from Crackberry, but it is out of stock. So, just impatiently waiting...

The local carriers only seem to stock the flip case and belt clip case, which I'm not really a fan of. Future Shop, Best Buy, Source don't have anything at all!

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 11:09 AM
    I've also been having trouble finding a case. I ordered the BlackBerry pocket case from Crackberry, but it is out of stock. So, just impatiently waiting...

The local carriers only seem to stock the flip case and belt clip case, which I'm not really a fan of. Future Shop, Best Buy, Source don't have anything at all!

Posted via CB10
    You have to wait I think till its official in the states with the Verizon Z30. Verizon always has some of the best cases available for its handsets.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    10-28-13 03:54 PM
    I just bought a Telus silicone cheapie, and it is working just fine untill I find a super nice one.

Sent from my kick *** Z30
    10-28-13 04:08 PM
    I couldn't find too much options for Z30 cases, I ordered the otterbox defender, I will get it by november 5 with the Z30, has anyone tried it? How is it? should I look for another option or that one will be just fine? Never used otterbox before.
    10-28-13 04:15 PM
    I bought the swivel holster from the CrackBerry store. Totally worth it.
    howards likes this.
    10-28-13 05:35 PM
    I'm using the leather flip case. I love it because it connects directly to the back of the phone, replacing the back cover.

I love the case more now than I did at first and that is precisely because the leather bend is a lot more flexible after some use, making the device much easier to handle, while still offering great protection when closed. Some may not like the bulk it adds, but I totally don't mind it because it really is not that bad. Not much bulk added to be honest.

Posted via CB10
    anon(4077577) likes this.
    10-29-13 04:12 PM
    I also like leather on my phone. I would also enjoy wood grains on a phone. Fine wood grain back or something. Wood and leather are cool. LoL

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 04:14 PM
    Tried the Matt Series for iPhone 5. Quite good. Thin and easy to snap on.
    10-29-13 10:31 PM
    I am waiting for a Sena all leather case. They have great cases for Z10, heavily discounted. I have a a Sena PlayBook case too. Superb workmanship and intelligent design.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 11:26 PM
    I am waiting for a Sena all leather case. They have great cases for Z10, heavily discounted. I have a a Sena PlayBook case too. Superb workmanship and intelligent design.

Posted via CB10
    Yep im also waiting on Sena to do the slim leather pouch case for the Z30 before i buy my Z30. ?I had one on my iphone4 and my S3 and they really are superb cases for the money.

On my Z10 i have the blackberry microfibre pouch but i dont think they will make one for the Z30, if they do or will do in the future then ill definitely get one of those.
    10-30-13 08:51 AM
    I have the otter box defender on mine till something comes available. Otter box made this a nice case that has a hole in the back to expose the logo and the bottom does not cover the BBRY logo on the front anymore either.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 02:14 PM