Except you forgot...the 1020 was released...when? The Z30 will be released...when? There is a huge time gap between them. To the tech world, a few months is a long time.

Also, the camera and the screen is big. I'm guessing that the Z30 camera will be the same as the Z10s and it is just abysmal. And there is a good difference in PPI between the two as well. The camera would be enough for people to buy the 1020, along with the fresh new OS. The Z30 just blends in.

The last thing is, it appears that BB10 is more resource hungry than WP8 considering that low end WP models can run smoothly with 512MB of RAM while the lowest end BB10 device seems to require 2GB. Sometimes blatantly comparing specs doesn't work.

Posted via CB10
    Using the 1020 for this point completely ruins the point you're trying to make. The 1020 is not selling well and its 299 on contract. Lmfao. The z1 is a much better example to your point, but none of these phones will have nearly the battery life from the z30. Its basically the razr maxx now that they locked that phone to only verizon.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 06:59 PM
    Except you forgot...the 1020 was released...when? The Z30 will be released...when? There is a huge time gap between them. To the tech world, a few months is a long time.

Also, the camera and the screen is big. I'm guessing that the Z30 camera will be the same as the Z10s and it is just abysmal. And there is a good difference in PPI between the two as well. The camera would be enough for people to buy the 1020, along with the fresh new OS. The Z30 just blends in.

The last thing is, it appears that BB10 is more resource hungry than WP8 considering that low end WP models can run smoothly with 512MB of RAM while the lowest end BB10 device seems to require 2GB. Sometimes blatantly comparing specs doesn't work.

Posted via CB10
    It's actually a better updated sensor with better performance in lowlight. If I recall correctly ofutur had a thread on this from his findings in the 10.2 leaks.
    09-11-13 07:00 PM
    It's actually a better updated sensor with better performance in lowlight. If I recall correctly ofutur had a thread on this from his findings in the 10.2 leaks.
    Boom.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 07:02 PM
    Boom.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 07:06 PM
    Nice

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 07:07 PM
    Using the 1020 for this point completely ruins the point you're trying to make. The 1020 is not selling well and its 299 on contract. Lmfao. The z1 is a much better example to your point, but none of these phones will have nearly the battery life from the z30. Its basically the razr maxx now that they locked that phone to only verizon.

Posted via CB10
    Your point doesn't make sense. Also, it's a top 3 selling phone at AT&T and the price is now $199.99 on contract. Lmfao.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 07:09 PM
    A Samsung flip cover is the change for the removable back door?

...wait..... what? :S

Channel : C000FA856 | Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047
    09-11-13 07:11 PM
    Your point doesn't make sense. Also, it's a top 3 selling phone at AT&T and the price is now $199.99 on contract. Lmfao.

Posted via CB10
    windows fanboy?

Thats cool. But um this is not wpcentral.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 07:56 PM
    It's sooo close now I can almost feel it in my hands!!
    09-11-13 08:21 PM
    windows fanboy?

Posted via CB10
    Windows fan boy? Nope...just using facts and common sense. I own a Z10

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 08:22 PM
    windows fanboy?

Posted via CB10
    True but the 1020 is still a great phone for people who are serious about photography. And there's nothing wrong with stating the obvious.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 08:50 PM
    It's turned into a resolution debate.

Make #IChooseBlackBerry10 trend on twitter!
    ddlax22 and ESCON like this.
    09-11-13 08:53 PM
    Where are the images that was promised me?
    wnyjackson and potatoguy like this.
    09-11-13 09:03 PM
    The thing about the 1020 is that there is a distinctive reason in the hardware that makes it a compelling choice, one that could cause potential Windows Phone skeptics to give it a try. The Z30 will be relying on its software alone going against juggernauts in both the hardware and software fields.

Posted via CB10
    xiaohuaxing and atjovic like this.
    09-11-13 09:11 PM
    The thing about the 1020 is that there is a distinctive reason in the hardware that makes it a compelling choice, one that could cause potential Windows Phone skeptics to give it a try. The Z30 will be relying on its software alone going against juggernauts in both the hardware and software fields.

Posted via CB10
    You're totally cherry picking features. Lumia has a great camera...but the rest of the hardware is old news......and that phone is a brick, and now a top heavy brick with the camera in it. Its definitley a niche product. the z30 is a 5" phone its mainstream...which is what people want...and with a monster battery. its feature will be its oustanding battery life. Thats a feature. Straight up.

Stop cherry picking pros from one phone then appliying it to another phone as if that phone itself doesnt have its own pros. Come on man.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 09:46 PM
    Images had to be removed sorry guys

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 09:51 PM
    Images had to be removed sorry guys

Posted via CB10
    And specs? All these rumours that try are testing different devices and some with higher specs have me curious.
    09-11-13 09:55 PM
    i cant see the pics. moop
    09-11-13 09:59 PM
    You're totally cherry picking features. Lumia has a great camera...but the rest of the hardware is old news......and that phone is a brick, and now a top heavy brick with the camera in it. Its definitley a niche product. the z30 is a 5" phone its mainstream...which is what people want...and with a monster battery. its feature will be its oustanding battery life. Thats a feature. Straight up.

Stop cherry picking pros from one phone then appliying it to another phone as if that phone itself doesnt have its own pros. Come on man.

Posted via CB10
    Do people also want a crummy camera, a low quality screen, dated specs for its time, and a lack of popular apps? Stop cherry picking.

Do you really expect people to jump all over the Z30 just because of a bigger battery? That's not a wow factor. A 41 MP camera is a wow factor. Also you talk about the 1020 being a brick. It's a few grams heavier than a Z10 or a Q10. It's also bigger than both devices and I don't think we know how heavy the Z30 will be. Are you really going to notice it? It's due to the camera. Are you really going to try to put down a device for having an amazing camera by saying it's heavy? That's a poor attempt.

Also, you're contradicting yourself. You say the hardware is old news...but...you agreed with someone that said the Z30 hardware is nearly identical...

If any device's hardware is old news, is the Z30 as the 1020 was released in July and who knows when the Z30 will be out.

Posted via CB10
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    09-11-13 10:06 PM
    Night guys I'm currently testing the Z30 post any questions that you would like answered here
    ....serious questions only please lol

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 10:18 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm not saying that having a 41 megapixel camera makes the 1020 a better device than the Z30. What I'm saying is that having such a camera is one more reason why someone would look at the 1020 and Windows Phone in general over BlackBerry 10 and the Z30. I love my Z10, but I have to admit that even with all that BlackBerry 10 can do, it doesn't seem to be enough to convince potential buyers to take the plunge. This is made even more difficult when you factor in the negative press that surrounds BlackBerry. While battery life is incredibly important to me, it's not as much of a selling point if people don't want to use the device in the first place. People are willing to go with about a day on a full charge in exchange for a bunch of apps and fantastic hardware.

Yes, BlackBerry needs to add features to its phones besides just refining the OS so that when sales associates are trying to sell the device, they can say more than just "it runs BlackBerry 10."
    ajst222 likes this.
    09-11-13 10:27 PM
    True but the 1020 is still a great phone for people who are serious about photography. And there's nothing wrong with stating the obvious.

Posted via CB10
    You know what's even BETTER for people who are "serious about photography"? A camera!

From the awesome PHYSICAL keyboard of my Q10
    09-11-13 10:27 PM
    Do people also want a crummy camera, a low quality screen, dated specs for its time, and a lack of popular apps? Stop cherry picking.

Do you really expect people to jump all over the Z30 just because of a bigger battery? That's not a wow factor. A 41 MP camera is a wow factor. Also you talk about the 1020 being a brick. It's a few grams heavier than a Z10 or a Q10. It's also bigger than both devices and I don't think we know how heavy the Z30 will be. Are you really going to notice it? It's due to the camera. Are you really going to try to put down a device for having an amazing camera by saying it's heavy? That's a poor attempt.

Also, you're contradicting yourself. You say the hardware is old news...but...you agreed with someone that said the Z30 hardware is nearly identical...

If any device's hardware is old news, is the Z30 as the 1020 was released in July and who knows when the Z30 will be out.

Posted via CB10
    Wtf!?.......lumia 1020 has a s4 plus processor.....z30 has a s4 pro + 320 adreno quad core gpu......lumia is like almost 11mm thick...z10 is 9mm thick....z30 will be 9.2-9.4mm......what are hell are you talking about!?..

And from what im hearing the Sony Xperia Z1 camera is actually better then the lumia 1020. Lets be honest if this is a hardware war..the z1 beats both our phones we are discussing. But I like the z30 because the battery life will be insane. But the z1 is a beast I will totally admit........but the 1020..lmfao..no.

You're just going full fanboy arent you......never go full fanboy.

Posted via CB10
    Nharzhool, brout and toneytone like this.
    09-11-13 10:31 PM
    I'm not saying that having a 41 megapixel camera makes the 1020 a better device than the Z30. What I'm saying is that having such a camera is one more reason why someone would look at the 1020 and Windows Phone in general over BlackBerry 10 and the Z30. I love my Z10, but I have to admit that even with all that BlackBerry 10 can do, it doesn't seem to be enough to convince potential buyers to take the plunge. This is made even more difficult when you factor in the negative press that surrounds BlackBerry. While battery life is incredibly important to me, it's not as much of a selling point if people don't want to use the device in the first place. People are willing to go with about a day on a full charge in exchange for a bunch of apps and fantastic hardware.

Yes, BlackBerry needs to add features to its phones besides just refining the OS so that when sales associates are trying to sell the device, they can say more than just "it runs BlackBerry 10."
    Yeah thats totally fair point. I disagree, but thats totally fair.

Posted via CB10
    FlashFlare11 likes this.
    09-11-13 10:35 PM
    Wtf!?.......lumia 1020 has a s4 plus processor.....z30 has a s4 pro + 320 adreno quad core gpu......lumia is like almost 11mm thick...z10 is 9mm thick....z30 will be 9.2-9.4mm......what are hell are you talking about!?..

You're just going full fanboy arent you.

Posted via CB10
    Not at all. And all you are doing is just completely dodging all my my points and keep spitting up other points that are completely irrelevant and are trying to make it seem as if I don't get it when that clearly isn't the case.

Posted via CB10
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    09-11-13 10:38 PM
127 12345 ...