So I pre-ordered a Z30 to be delivered to my local store, the website says "expected delivery on 30th September.". However I've just been, and it hadn't been delivered. The store manager checked my order and was somewhat surprised to see that they had none in the country anywhere.

She kindly refunded my money as she reckoned that as there weren't any in the warehouse they wouldn't be getting shipped anytime soon.

Disappointing.

EDIT: Haha, must have missed the Shift button on that "("
    09-30-13 10:46 AM
    09-30-13 10:56 AM
    There website is showing an Oct 15th delivery....

BlackBerry Z30 mobile phone - On Various networks | The Carphone Warehouse
    Aye, that's for the white version though. The black one was supposed to be available today. (Thanks for fixing the thread title)

Black: Pre-order now for expected delivery on 30th September.

White: Pre-order now for expected delivery on 15th October.
    09-30-13 11:10 AM
    Im in the same boat. Was supposed to arrive on 30th but has not yet been dispatched. Someone over promised and under delivered
    10-01-13 05:41 PM
    This really must be the most muted and un-enthusiastic launch of a "flagship" device by any phone maker in history. It's like they don't want it to sell. (Oh, and the carriers can hardly be blamed in this case).
    10-01-13 06:05 PM
    I'm really getting fed up waiting for the Z30 to come out, here in the UK. It was released around 18-19th Sept (I forget the date) and we were told it would be available to buy the following week. Selfridges and Amazon are apparently the only place selling them! I asked a guy in the o2 shop in the Trafford Centre and he was expecting it to come out around the beginning of October.

Here we are 2 weeks after the phone came out, with still no information when it will be released by carriers.

Rant over.
    10-04-13 10:59 AM
    Beginning to get worried now...

Upgrading my Z10 to a Z30 at the end of this month. Got a feeling O2 won't be carrying the phone so was resting my laurels on CPW having it for an o2 upgrade...

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 11:30 AM