All my Z30 Camera Pics have just up and gone missing..
    Has this ever happened to anyone?

No one had my phone...
    09-19-14 09:21 AM

No one had my phone...
    This has happened to me; all I did was remove and replace the SD card and boom, they all came back. It happened to a user I know who did not have an SD and a restart fixed it. Have you tried both?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-19-14 09:23 AM
    This has happened to me; all I did was remove and replace the SD card and boom, they all came back. It happened to a user I know who did not have an SD and a restart fixed it. Have you tried both?
    Restarted, removed card, inserted it back.. Pics still gone...
    Not even when I put card in PC I can see the files..
    09-19-14 10:09 AM
    Do a hard reset

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 10:19 AM

No one had my phone...
    Happened to me....simply hard reset it 3-4 times....some reboots and randomly it got fixed

Posted via Z10
    09-19-14 10:22 AM
    When you insert the SD card, when you go in the picture app, you will notice a loading bar on the top. Depending how many pictures you have, it can take a while ton appear since your phone has to load it.

JC, from the Asian Guy that Hates BlackBerry on YouTube
    BionicKris likes this.
    09-19-14 10:27 AM
    Do a hard reset

Posted via CB10
    How is that done ? wont that wipe off all data?
    09-19-14 11:55 AM
    How is that done ? wont that wipe off all data?
    Hold volume up and down buttons till phone screen goes off. U shouldn't loose any data

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.3247
    09-19-14 04:19 PM
    There has to be something to this allegation. I've had my Z30 for about 6 months now. I've powered it off/on (not reset just powered off/on, which itself is a slow process) 4 or 5 times without problems, until the last time when it came back on all of the pictures were gone on both the phone and the SD card. No errors, just the pictures folder on both the phone and SD card emptied as if it were deliberately starting over. I have tried the suggestions on this thread but the pictures have not come back.
    11-30-14 12:39 AM
    I'm having the same issue on my wife's z30. tried all suggestions no luck so far.....
    04-05-15 11:05 PM
    I'm having the same issue on my wife's z30. tried all suggestions no luck so far.....
    Have you tried the card in a card reader attached to your computer? How about in another phone?

Was the data on the card encrypted? What else happened - a new OS, any new apps? Size/brand?
    04-06-15 12:35 AM
    Have you tried the card in a card reader attached to your computer? How about in another phone?

Was the data on the card encrypted? What else happened - a new OS, any new apps? Size/brand?
    I tried with a card reader attached to a windows 7 pc - I see the space that would be taken up by the pictures but no files are visible. I haven't tried on another phone. its a 32gb sandisk. the card is new the phone is old. I have a bad feeling its the card .
    I have some of this pictures backed up but not the recent ones. trying to figure out a way to recover these files but all suggestions have failed so far.
    04-06-15 07:52 AM
    If they are "missing" on a computer hookup, then you might need Recovery software that can scan the card and attempt to recover files. Sorry and good luck.
    aaasingh likes this.
    04-06-15 08:58 AM
    My z10 did that last winter. I had just had a beautiful day of scenery pictures . I was brokenhearted.
    04-07-15 01:57 AM