This thing is amazing. Pulled the trigger and settled for a black one and I'm glad I did. I've always had white bbs but this z30 is mad sexy. I'm set. On a side note it's a sta-5 on att so as expected I have 4G but I happened to be in the Irvine area briefly and somehow/someway I got lte. I can post a pic in a little bit but jus found it strange/interesting. Time to install 10.2.1

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 03:40 AM
    Unless you can sell your Q10 for a good price I suggest you keep it as backup or recycle it to a deserving charity. It is certainly not "RIP". I remember one of our members saying their local animal animal rescue group and womens' shelter had been very grateful for the offer of her used-but-good phones.
    CerveloJohn likes this.
    01-18-14 04:04 AM
    Unless you can sell your Q10 for a good price I suggest you keep it as backup or recycle it to a deserving charity. It is certainly not "RIP". I remember one of our members saying their local animal animal rescue group and womens' shelter had been very grateful for the offer of her used-but-good phones.
    Nahh I already sold it for a VERY good price surprisingly which funded my purchase for the z30. Don't get me wrong coming from a z10 to a q10 I loved my q10 and it is definitely not rip...I'm just a lot happier with what the z30 has to offer and the q10 has a new home. It was hard to let go of the q10 but I'm glad I did. I have my trusty bold 9900 for backup as well.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 04:37 AM
    what a POWER THREAD!

Same here. I had the Q10 also. Perfect phone. Then jumped on the amazing Z30! It is my personal assistant! I am loving it!

Nw I am waiting for the official update! Have fun!
    emkay47 and CerveloJohn like this.
    01-18-14 04:56 AM
    what a POWER THREAD!

Same here. I had the Q10 also. Perfect phone. Then jumped on the amazing Z30! It is my personal assistant! I am loving it!

Nw I am waiting for the official update! Have fun!
    The q10 was the perfect keyboard phone. But I kept missing my white z10 and I had this urge to try out the z30. The z30 keyboard is amazing and I type much faster than I did on my q10 which is something. It's like the z10 times 3 on steroids. My gf has an iPhone 5s and even she is impressed with the z30...now if only I can convert her to the dark side....

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 05:04 AM
    Same here.

I wish really that BB keep building products like the Z30. I have so much fun and it is business approved!

There are only 2 things that bother me:
    When I have a phone conversation, I barely can hear my partner. The volume is not like in the Q10. I hope it's just a bug.

And the volume rockers! It happens sometimes, that my music starts in my pocket! So sometimes heavy metal music comes out in public train or supermarket. They are very sensitive.

Other than that, it is one of the best phone. You feel the passion the team had building that product! Thats Thorsten Heins!
    01-18-14 05:32 AM
    Same here.

I wish really that BB keep building products like the Z30. I have so much fun and it is business approved!

When I have a phone conversation, I barely can hear my partner. The volume is not like in the Q10. I hope it's just a bug.

And the volume rockers! It happens sometimes, that my music starts in my pocket! So sometimes heavy metal music comes out in public train or supermarket. They are very sensitive.

Other than that, it is one of the best phone. You feel the passion the team had building that product! Thats Thorsten Heins!
    Totally agree with the buttons.... try streaming music at the gym with the phone in your pocket. Pauses on me so much that I just stop using it. Good thing I'm not on steroids or I would have roid rage slam dunked my phone into the cement wall by now. Lol

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 09:12 AM
    Same here.

I hear u on that I feel the exact way. I've had every top tier BlackBerry u can think of, from the storm to storm 2 to bold 9000 then torch, bold 9900, z10,q10 but this z30 is the ultimate blackberry. It's jus so smooth and fluid. It works and I love it.

As for call quality I haven't had any issues with that yet but then again I've only had the phone for two days now so I can't comment on that yet.

The volume sensors are VERY sensitive. I kinda like it but I can where it can get annoying at times. I know I've hit that mute button a couple times and hear voice control go off lol

Nevertheless best phone ever

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 11:16 AM