Hi, I am a new BlackBerry user who just got a z30. Last week after the update I find that I can not watch videos online anymore. These are not YouTube but other video sites like videoweed etc. Has anyone else experience this problem?

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 09:00 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! I don't believe anyone else has any issues, other datta works fine? can you screen shot the issue? Press the volume up and down rocker buttons together
    02-06-14 12:27 AM
    Try restarting the phone. I had similar issue with sites which have videos and restarting the phone did the trick for me.

Q10 \m/
    02-06-14 01:08 AM
    Also just try clearing your browser data and history/cookies etc. This usually fixes browser issues.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 01:20 AM
    Hi, I am a new BlackBerry user who just got a z30. Last week after the update I find that I can not watch videos online anymore. These are not YouTube but other video sites like videoweed etc. Has anyone else experience this problem?

Posted via CB10
    Have you enabled Flash Player?
    02-07-14 03:51 AM
    Thanks for All Your response. I will try them and report back here.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 04:38 AM
    Have you enabled Flash Player?
    Yes flash is enabled.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 04:39 AM
    Are you getting a warning to update flash? Some sites seem to have updated to only work with Flash 12. Our phones are still on Flash 11.

For example, the Olympics coverage in Canada via the CBC requires Flash 12, while the rest of the CBC videos work fine with the Flash version on my Q10.

I suspect some of this is licensing related, where content is licensed for display on a PC and for Tablets and phones, you need an App. In some of these APPS, HDMI out is disabled, or in the case of Apple devices, Airplay to stream it to a TV is disabled. In other words, they don't want you to bypass the TV broadcast by using an internet feed and streaming it to a TV.

We had similar problems when the PlayBook came out. In the USA, Hulu would stream for a few weeks and then Hulu blocked the Playbook and said they were not licensed to play the content on tablets.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 05:35 AM
    Are you getting a warning to update flash? Some sites seem to have updated to only work with Flash 12. Our phones are still on Flash 11.

For example, the Olympics coverage in Canada via the CBC requires Flash 12, while the rest of the CBC videos work fine with the Flash version on my Q10.

I suspect some of this is licensing related, where content is licensed for display on a PC and for Tablets and phones, you need an App. In some of these APPS, HDMI out is disabled, or in the case of Apple devices, Airplay to stream it to a TV is disabled. In other words, they don't want you to bypass the TV broadcast by using an internet feed and streaming it to a TV.

We had similar problems when the PlayBook came out. In the USA, Hulu would stream for a few weeks and then Hulu blocked the Playbook and said they were not licensed to play the content on tablets.

Posted via CB10
    What are the chances of getting a flash 12 update on our BB10 devices so we can catch the Olympics on our native web browser?

Need some POW? Follow POW on BBM channels C004634C3 and find all the big snow spots.
    02-11-14 11:52 AM
    Hi everyone this seems to be a problem of adverts. Sometime it works and other times not. Well thanks for all your help.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-14 01:46 AM