Hey there,

like two days back, my z30 gave a bluescreen and it went fully unresponsive. I resetted it by press and holding the volume rockers and it turned off. Then I had to press an hold the power button to turn it on. It happened when I took a photo from Whatsapp (send photo > camera) and just as I pressed the shutter button, it gave the bluescreen.

The phone was working fine until today morning. I took a photo from whatsapp and the same thing happened.

Sometimes the phone gets hot for no reason and when I check the Device Monitor, System process has been eating the CPU for like 70%

I'm running on 10.3.2.2836 but had to flash an older Android player cause the 2836 android player is unstable. Device is STA100-2 and I've been using the phone for more than a year.

I will be reloading the OS asap, but is there any other troubleshooting options available? And I wanna know what is causing this issue. I saw some threads of the same problem on Z10s, but not on 30s.

Any help would be highly appreciated.
    Thank you
    Last edited by the_radeon; 04-27-16 at 02:53 AM.
    04-26-16 11:28 PM
    but is there any other troubleshooting options available
    Don't load WhatsApp lol. Most of your issues appear to be coming from that.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    04-26-16 11:46 PM
    Sounds like it's possible your camera, storage or motherboard are starting to fail...

Bsod on BB10 seems to mean hardware failure...

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    04-27-16 01:24 AM
    Sounds like it's possible your camera, storage or motherboard are starting to fail...

Bsod on BB10 seems to mean hardware failure...

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    any specific reason for such failure after using it for such a period of time? I mean if something goes wrong due to wear and tear, I don't think 1 year is a big time period
    if it is a hardware failure, will BBVE be able to detect that?
    04-27-16 02:54 AM