I must share my feelings with you. I have z30 and lg g2, for the last 6 years i've been using only android phones, also trying some wp lumia's... and now since I have my Z30, I cant stop using it. the OS is so smoooth, keyboard is perfectly responsive, HUB is a new great experience in my life... and the speakers- wooow, first time in my life i listen music from my phone when taking a shower or just sitting and relaxing. The G2 is always the second one, I can't say it's not a good phone, it has a great screen and battery too, and one app which is not accessible on my z30 even via snap(that's why I still have lg). But android is so boring, don't you think guys? I know it's customizable and has 1B apps, but i don't use them. I just need a workhorse and so z30 is. When I hold it I feel like holding a small PC. Thanks BB.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-14 01:53 AM
    I agree completely with you. Thats why I will order my Z30 today.

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd likes this.
    05-03-14 02:28 AM
    I use my Q10 and Z30 both a lot. I am torn between the two of them. I love them both. The Z30 is a true workhorse and I love showing up all the iSheep and Droidheads. The Z30 is amazing, however, I also love my Q10. The keyboard, and what a keyboard it is! The clicky-clack of the keys and the small traditional form factor I have always loved in Blackberry. What can I say! I love my Z30. I also love my Q10. But in the end, if it really came down to it...I would choose...both! Go Team Blackberry!
    05-03-14 02:44 AM
    I am using android for 4 years, and I have to admit that I got bored with it. Now, I am looking for some z30, but unfortunately it can't be found in my country... My gf has z10, she loves it, but it's too small for me.
    Hoping that I will soon find it somewhere.
    05-03-14 06:02 AM
    100% Completely agree! My gf gets so mad when I talk about this beast of a phone. I think she is just jealous, she is a isheep and now wants a bigger screen. I just can't help it, this phone is a beast. I just love it so much! Thank you BlackBerry!

Posted via my amazing & beautiful, beastie Z30
    05-04-14 09:55 AM
    Getting my Z30 in a few weeks hopefully

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd likes this.
    05-04-14 12:12 PM
    I had the G2 as well. One of the better phones I've used. I had the HTC One prior to it. Also had the Note 3 but there were things that drove me nuts about the Note 3 so I sold it and I got the G2 instead.

There is one thing I miss about the G2. The IR TV remote. I miss that so much. Other than that....love the Z30

Posted via CB10
    05-04-14 05:33 PM
    Thanks for the post OP. I don't have a Z30 but I do feel like I'm carrying a small computer around with my Z10. BB10 is a great OS.
    05-04-14 05:38 PM
    All BB10s are great.. but ya.. loving my Z30.
    05-04-14 05:58 PM
    Yah, live my Z30.

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    05-04-14 06:14 PM
    Android is a lot of things...boring is not one that comes to mind

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    Bobert_123 likes this.
    05-04-14 06:16 PM
    You'll have to pry my Z30 from my cold, dead hands.

It's that frigging amazing!

Posted via CB10
    05-04-14 07:56 PM
    I just can't stop loving my Z30. It is the best smartphone in the market right now.
    05-04-14 08:12 PM
    Z30 is pretty good but it's pretty annoying at times too. The phone as a whole gets pretty glitchy for things like the power button not working or the screen becoming unresponsive (having to hard reset my phone every couple of days).
    Battery is as good as they say. Volume rockers/mute button are way too easy to press. Sometimes I question my choice with the phone, but it's still solid and can take a beating.

Posted via CB10
    dan99x99 likes this.
    05-04-14 08:22 PM
    Ya android and iOS are completely stale. It's a shame BlackBerry 10 didn't take off in the hands of everyone. I really do not get it. People are blinded by Apple's marketing or Android's specs. If everybody had a blackberry again, preferably BB10, and BlackBerry was the norm, boy the world would be a better place. #1stworldprobs

Posted via CB10 for Q10
    05-05-14 01:52 AM
    I think Blackberry z30 is the best Blackberry for people which like to have everything in the best way... For ladies I think q5 (because of Colors) or z10 (smaller) is the better phone...

Every Blackberry is a good one... z10 Battery is the only thing, which is a little bit too small I think ...

Hope this firm will not die...
    05-05-14 03:26 AM
    Android is a lot of things...boring is not one that comes to mind

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    I agree but all that things depends only on manufacturers, like I said I don't use probably 99% of android apps, and what I use is also on bb10... that's all my feelings

Posted via CB10
    05-05-14 05:16 AM
    Z30 is pretty good but it's pretty annoying at times too. The phone as a whole gets pretty glitchy for things like the power button not working or the screen becoming unresponsive (having to hard reset my phone every couple of days).
    Battery is as good as they say. Volume rockers/mute button are way too easy to press. Sometimes I question my choice with the phone, but it's still solid and can take a beating.

Posted via CB10
    Wow, I've gone weeks without rebooting. I don't remember the last time that I had to. And I've never had any of those glitches. Maybe you have something else going on.
    05-05-14 02:05 PM
    You'll have to pry my Z30 from my cold, dead hands.

It's that frigging amazing!

Posted via CB10
    My thoughts exactly!!

05-05-14 04:56 PM
    Wow, I've gone weeks without rebooting. I don't remember the last time that I had to. And I've never had any of those glitches. Maybe you have something else going on.
    Maybe, maybe not. Never had any issues with Android but I got pretty tired of the OS pretty quick. Z30 is a damn solid phone and who knows, maybe all my accounts syncing mess with the OS stability.
    05-06-14 06:28 PM
    yeah this is mixed. my mom's Z10 can go up to 1 month without having to be rebooted and so my sis' Z10 as well, but my dad's Q10 and my Z30 have to be rebooted once every fortnight to crank up the free RAM & remove some non-volatile cache (too bad we have to wait for 10.3 at least to have this option onboard the OS) but rather than our legacy devices which needed reboot at least 2-3 times a week or even once a day, this is what KEEP MOVING has to be.

seems the current 10.2.1 OS are quite a resource hogger but i heard that new updates have already fixed this problem so we can have our Z30 to run.. and run... and run.. days, weeks, months without having to reboot. aah.. can't wait!
    05-07-14 12:00 AM
    I just bought a brand spankin' new Z30 today after moving from a Lumia 1520.

All I have to say is this phone is absolutely amazing.

I honestly believe BlackBerry is so under rated.
    The phone is brilliant in quality and BB10 is superb. What makes it even sweeter is easy apk installs on 10.2.1.

That's a killer feature and if more people knew about it, BlackBerry could take off big time IMO.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 06:38 AM

The phone is brilliant in quality and BB10 is superb. What makes it even sweeter is easy apk installs on 10.2.1.

That's a killer feature and if more people knew about it, BlackBerry could take off big time IMO.

Posted via CB10
    Welcome to the BlackBerry Z30..... it's great!

05-07-14 07:53 AM

Posted via CB10
    Totally agree. I cannot believe that anyone who has spent time with a z30 would actually want to "downgrade" (and I use that word deliberately) to ios or android. From an article I read recently, it seems that a large part of the problem is marketing. The megacompanies like Samsung and Apple spend about five times as much on marketing as little (by comparison) BlackBerry, so that people are brainwashed into believing that ios and android phones are superior - not to mention, as I posted recently, pushing zillions of apps, 99% of which nobody ever uses. On the other hand very few people even know that the z30 exists! Just let them get their hands on one (like we fortunate few) and that would be that!
    05-07-14 11:52 AM
    yeah when I was writing my comment, the first thing I thought was that if BlackBerry could spend as much as Samsung/Apple/Microsoft the platform wouldn't be so 'unknown' to people and it would sell like hotcakes.
    Doesn't matter what ecosystem your apart of, there is no denying that BB10 is a beautiful elegant OS.
    05-07-14 01:45 PM
26 12