Firstly It's a funny feeling I'm sharing, please don't take on a serious note.
    Secondly I'm so much happy about the battery life, please don't think that I'm complaining.

So here it is.
    I usually sleep by 1 and try to make sure that the phone is fully charged so it could came all day. And when I do that with this monster, by 10 or 11 pm the charge is still st 40 or 50.
    Hence I'm unable to charge again as I usually charge when it drops below 20 and also don't leave the mobile overnight in the socket.
    So I need to charge the mobile later in the day from office and so the irregularities continues.
    Cause of these I sometimes squeeze out the juice deliberately so that I can timely charge :it D :P

For how many of you this happens?

Via The Monster Z30
    02-10-14 02:00 AM
    Got the same "issue". The fact that it doesn't matter if you charge it on 20% or 70% is great to hear, but is it a battery killer when you leave your phone on the charger over night?

Posted via CB10 for my beloved Z30
    02-10-14 03:51 AM
    Wow. You are teaching me some stuff here

Response crafted in seconds on a Z30
    02-10-14 10:40 AM
    I usually do the same with my phone as when I get home at the end of the day it usually has bout 30% left so sometimes I do start charging it so that I wake up to 100% and during the weekend I tend to let it drain completley before charging

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 12:12 PM
    I've been charging all my phones this way since time and memorial without ever not even once seeing failure. Yes this is with old style nicad Batts too.

I charge when the phone needs it.

I always plug it in at night before I go to bed and leave it on til the morning.

No problem ever.

Here is the rationale. Everyone almost always changes their phones by 2 years or sooner so why get bent out of shape over charging process. The important thing is to have a phone that is charged!

Besides, show me where in the manufacturer's instructions does it say to charge only if the battery level drops below xx level. It's not there.

Yes it's a BlackBerry. If you have something bad to say... speak to Easton!
    02-10-14 12:25 PM
    It's actually better for Lithium batteries if you charge them before they go under around 30 to 20%.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 01:42 PM
    Ya I unplug at 6am and just plug it in at night with no worries, if I'm driving long distances I plug it in to the car charger because I know it will be working overtime trying to find the best signal.

Sent flawlessly from my Z30!
    02-10-14 01:59 PM
    if you find the tear down pictures somewhere in the forums or on the web, there is a photo about the battery of the Z30 and it is clearly stated that the battery is Li-ion POLYMER instead of any normal Li-Ion so the battery can be packed thinner, however please... please.. if you wanna get the battery life for longer, NEVER DRAIN this battery until there is no juice left as it will damage the polymer chain and it will degrade the performance.

Li-ion POLYMER is a bit different properties compared to the normal Li-Ion.
    02-10-14 06:36 PM
    So how low is the recommended level before charging?

Clearly not zero when it turns off.

Yes it's a BlackBerry. If you have something bad to say... speak to Easton!
    02-10-14 06:57 PM