Damn! Maybe I better not get a Z10, but wait for the Z30 to come to AT&T. Decisions.....decisions.....
    Best BlackBerry ever made. Get a Z30 for sure.

Daily Old Radio Shows! The only Channel that actually offers you a source for entertainment. C0012487D
    01-21-14 01:34 PM
    Anyone want to give me there Z30 for my Z10 :$

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 02:36 PM
    I've had Z10 since release Still love it.
    Damn! Maybe I better not get a Z10, but wait for the Z30 to come to AT&T. Decisions.....decisions.....
    01-21-14 03:01 PM
    I'm am having an Z30 overnighted and will also be keeping my iPhone 5s. I am just worried after reading all these threads that this phone will disappoint me. I had a blackberry Z10 at the beginning of the 2013 and then got an iPhone 5 and then 5s and now here i am giving the Z30 a try. Most important is my email and text functionality and I just read that texting can sometimes lag and create a blank screen when trying to read text messages.
    Will get it tomorrow morning by 1030am, i will then update at the end of the day on my first day impression.
    Hi there, where did you purchase your Z30 and who is your carrier?

Posted via CB10 with my Super Snappy Z10 (STL100-3) 10.2.1.1925 on AT&T
    01-21-14 03:09 PM
    Hi there, where did you purchase your Z30 and who is your carrier?

Posted via CB10 with my Super Snappy Z10 (STL100-3) 10.2.1.1925 on AT&T
    Verizon and Verizon
    01-21-14 03:10 PM
    I have a Q10 and my wife has a Z10 and a Z30. The Z30 has by far the longest battery life and is a much better touch screen device than the Z10. She has 10.2.1.1925 running on the Z30 and she absolutely loves it. The phone is light weight and feels good in your hand. The Z30 does everything better than your Z10 did and more. I am a qwerty keyboard fan so the Q10 is perfect for me. I think you'll love the Z30 if you love the touch screen. I have not seen any issues with the phone yet. Qi charging is the absolute best by the way. I had to get a qi charging receiver for my Q10 because I love it so much. Have fun with your new Z30.
    01-21-14 03:29 PM
    I have one and I love it, but you may hate it or love it as well, don't worry, wait for it, try it, if you have troubles hit them here in the forums most of us will reply to you with a solution or hint; and at the end make your own conclusions, don't take opinions good or bad as absolute truth.
    01-21-14 04:53 PM
    I think your seeing a lot of complaints because besides for BlackBerry talk, the threads are primarily used as a help forum. People come here looking for answers.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 04:59 PM
    No worry needed, this is hands down the best phone for email and communication overall.

Posted via my awesome Z30!
    01-21-14 08:04 PM
    It's a great phone you'll love it. No regrets going from the Z10 to Z30. With 1925 it's pretty damn good.
    01-21-14 09:05 PM
    Sweet phone

Sent from the phone of the gods.....Z30
    01-21-14 09:07 PM
    My z30 has owned me for a month. Absolutely not one issue with this device. Downloaded the 1925 leak and its verizon. My iphone and Samsung friends love my phone. I don't let them play with it too much cuz the drool is not good for my z30.
    R Field and sosof like this.
    01-21-14 09:33 PM
    The Z30 really is a great phone. Its not perfect (no phone is) but I've really enjoyed using it the past few weeks I've owned one. I only occasionally have one problem and that's that the screen is sometimes unresponsive and I have to hold down the power button to revive it. The side buttons are also a little too sensitive (but I've adjusted to that). Other than that It has a great build quality and while its big its not gaudy big like a Note 3 (had one for a while but it was just too monstrous). Load the latest leak and you'll love it.
    01-21-14 09:56 PM
    I have been a Blackberry user since 2007, since the days of the 8730 worldphone. MY Z30 since I got it last week, has been the awesomest phone I have ever owned. I simply love it, and you will too...
    01-21-14 11:58 PM
    Congratulations on your 30. I got mine last week. I truly love it. The only issue I had was the phone would stop ringing about once a day. I reboot it and it would be fine for about a day. I read somewhere to unistall Sayit app and I did and all has been well. I would recommend loading 1925 and side load the snap so you can get most all of the android apps. It is truly the best phone I've ever owned and I've had a lot of phones. Good luck and give it a chance. If you do install 1925 give it a day or two to settle in. Keep us posted

Rockin Z30 on 10.2.1.1925
    Reinstall SayIt (if you want) in the current version (released a day ago) and switch background mode OFF (SayIt settings)- No ringtone-problems any more (which were provoked by accidental pressing of the Volume buttons/mute button).
    01-22-14 12:01 AM
    How do get the leak? Is it available on the Verizon model?
    Yes and, as has already been stated, decide for yourself.

Posted via CB10 ~ visit my portrait channel C0011B779
    01-22-14 12:29 AM
    So almost a full day after using my new Z30 and I LOVE IT. Haven't had a single glitch. Haven't update to the leaked version as I don't where to find the Verizon specific leak. But all in all this phone is much better than expected. I have always put more faith and interest in Blackberry than any other OS. Few things I wish were different or there that are missing. I most enjoy that from anywhere any app on the phone you can reply to a text without leaving the app.
    01-22-14 12:53 AM
    So almost a full day after using my new Z30 and I LOVE IT. Haven't had a single glitch. Haven't update to the leaked version as I don't where to find the Verizon specific leak. But all in all this phone is much better than expected. I have always put more faith and interest in Blackberry than any other OS. Few things I wish were different or there that are missing. I most enjoy that from anywhere any app on the phone you can reply to a text without leaving the app.

Awesome, keep us posted!
    Did you buy it on contract or out of contract? What kind of network speeds are you getting?
    Enjoy!
    01-22-14 01:15 AM
    Awesome, keep us posted!
    Did you buy it on contract or out of contract? What kind of network speeds are you getting?
    Enjoy!
    On contract. I am getting 4G LTE
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    01-22-14 01:23 AM
    What is the point of asking about product which you already bought? :/

There's always that one person

If somebody want's to ask about a product they've purchased, then let them....it's a free country.

To the OP...in my own opinion the Z30 is the best BlackBerry , I just wish it was the first BB10 phone
    01-22-14 03:22 AM
    When you get 10.2.1 you'll like it a lot more.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    01-22-14 05:56 AM
    The 2 concerns I've read about this phone are loose, too easy to activate volume/mute buttons and low volume on the ear piece.

I haven't seen if those issues have been resolved or not.
    They aren't issues for the majority of users from what I have read. And I have two Z30s with none of these issues. Nothing needing resolving in my experiences as there were no issues that I experienced.
    01-22-14 07:09 AM
    @OP. As stated, form your own opinion and enjoy your BlackBerry.
    01-22-14 07:48 AM
    Go ahead and install 10.2.1.1925 and you'll like it more!
    digi_ice likes this.
    01-22-14 08:42 AM
    Well said!

A wise man once shared a piece of wisdom with me.. opinions are like assholes.. everybody's got one.

Posted via CB10
    OR

opinions are like belly buttons....
    01-22-14 01:11 PM
114 ... 2345