This is my second BlackBerry device. My first was the BlackBerry Torch 9810 which was a great device. The BlackBerry Z30 is even better with it's large bright screen and solid construction. Here is my review of the Z30 that has been posted on a variety of sites (Bell, BestBuy, FutureShop, The Source):

Great handheld!!

I have had the new BlackBerry Z30 for three weeks now, and I can say this is an excellent device for the following reasons (Disclaimer: I am not a BlackBerry employee):

1) Great big 5" AMOLED screen. Big, bright, touch-sensitive and responsive. AMOLED also means less drain on the battery since it draws less current than a a back-lit LCD screen.

2) Great battery life; lasted me two days on one charge with moderate use, and 12 hours with very heavy use, including Web surfing, phone calls, watching videos and watching TV on the Bell TV app.

3) Big responsive virtual keyboard mimics BlackBerry physical keyboard with great predictive text technology; it corrects spelling and suggests words the user can "flick" into place. Also corrects and suggests words in multiple languages within the same message depending on context - great for bilingual (English/French) country like Canada.

4) Great BlackBerry "Hub" manages email and all messaging, including phone calls, BBM, and texts. It's easy to add email accounts.

5) Solid professional construction, with rugged build, and solid glass front. Not cheap and plastic like many devices.

6) Great Paratek antenna; The silver band across the bottom of the device hides the new Paratek antenna. It is very sensitive and picks up cell and wi-fi signals even in basements, underground malls, and lower levels of M�tro and subway stations.

7) Great features like bedside mode with dimming clock with alarms.

8) BlackBerry security (although this is open to debate given recent revelations).

9) Fast chip to allow for fast Web surfing and quick and fluid navigation between screens and apps.

10) Mini-ports for connecting either USB keys or HDMI cables to connect direct to smart TV or monitor for presentations.

11) Great speaker sound from the 4 exterior speakers, ideal for games, movies or professional presentations.

12) Word-processor "Docs to go," power-point presentation and spreadsheet apps make it easy to work on documents on the large 5" screen.

13) Great additional BlackBerry accessories available, like BlackBerry power-saving pockets and holsters that have magnets that automatically turn off the screen to save power.

Cons: Maybe lack of apps, but mostly in gaming. This will change in 2014 as BlackBerry will soon offer update to allow access to all Android apps.

Great phone!!

-Tony in Montreal
    gomezdiego likes this.
    01-21-14 09:35 AM
    You will be thrilled! Don't worry!
    01-21-14 09:58 AM
    You're going to LOVE it!

Get .1925 on there ASAP. Wife and I love our Z30's!
    01-21-14 10:01 AM
    The only issue I had was the phone would stop ringing about once a day. I reboot it and it would be fine for about a day. I read somewhere to unistall Sayit app and I did and all has been well.
    Rockin Z30 on 10.2.1.1925
    My Z30 stopped all audible notifications and media playback so I thought the speaker was shot and it also turned out to be the latest version of Sayit and the phone has been fine ever since I uninstalled Sayit.
    01-21-14 10:07 AM
    Best phone I've ever owned when it comes to the call, text, email, browsing functions. The app gap is closing with the leaks...even so, the phone is near perfection!
    01-21-14 10:22 AM
    You will love it, best phone I have ever owned(have owned all iPhones, and several top Androids and WP8).
    01-21-14 10:27 AM
    Sounds really simple! Is it stable enough for everyday tasks?
    1925 is more stable than most official releases.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1925 O2 UK
    01-21-14 10:31 AM
    I would go by what you like of the phone, these forums are full of people that have an issue that other people may not have had. For example one IPhone 5s can have no errors while your buddies is giving nothing but issue's.

I've seen the Z30 in action and let me tell you its smoother than the z10 and even prettier with the Super AMOLED Screen. I personally think you won't have these issue's
    01-21-14 10:37 AM
    Well said!

A wise man once shared a piece of wisdom with me.. opinions are like assholes.. everybody's got one.

Posted via CB10
    LMAO!!! Never heard that one before. But so true.
    01-21-14 10:42 AM
    OP, I don't what threads you have been reading but I have had nothing but sweetness from my Zzzzzz30 since OCT 15th. Simply a productivity beast, especially with the Leaked OS 10.2.1.1925.
    01-21-14 10:48 AM
    Hell I just want the Z30 to come to AT&T so that I can buy one. Come on AT&T
    01-21-14 11:35 AM
    I'm am having an Z30 overnighted and will also be keeping my iPhone 5s. I am just worried after reading all these threads that this phone will disappoint me. I had a blackberry Z10 at the beginning of the 2013 and then got an iPhone 5 and then 5s and now here i am giving the Z30 a try. Most important is my email and text functionality and I just read that texting can sometimes lag and create a blank screen when trying to read text messages.
    Will get it tomorrow morning by 1030am, i will then update at the end of the day on my first day impression.
    The texting issue is well known and annoying to me. the solution I found is to clear chat history more often. But the Z30 should be faster in loading the texts than on a Z10

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 11:44 AM
    I'm am having an Z30 overnighted and will also be keeping my iPhone 5s. I am just worried after reading all these threads that this phone will disappoint me. I had a blackberry Z10 at the beginning of the 2013 and then got an iPhone 5 and then 5s and now here i am giving the Z30 a try. Most important is my email and text functionality and I just read that texting can sometimes lag and create a blank screen when trying to read text messages.
    Will get it tomorrow morning by 1030am, i will then update at the end of the day on my first day impression.
    Enjoy your new phone. The only concern I see from the posts is the complete lack of Warranty Support. BB really needs to address the lack of support issue.

BB will jerk you around for replacement under warranty.

Good luck!
    01-21-14 11:55 AM
    I had 7, Z10's before I got the Z30 last month from Verizon. I believe you are comparing apples to oranges. You will love the Z30 so much more. I love this phone!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 11:58 AM
    I think your biggest disappointment will be the overnight delivery. I paid for delivery by 10:30am too, and the phone arrived about 4pm.

Otherwise I am truly enjoying learning this phone and I'm coming from an iPhone like you.

Good luck!
    01-21-14 12:11 PM
    if you always believe what you see then don't ever watch the news!!!! you may never leave your house again!!! Use the phone for what you need it to do and make your own opinions! There were people here that came in and bashed it for hate and spite and then there were actually users and experiences that people shared. They make nice guidelines but should never be fully based off of. You will know best if it works for you or not. If so, great welcome to the experience known as blackberry and os10, and if not, PLEASE do not come on here bashing it and saying what sucks and what apple does better and blah blah blah!! There is too much of that already. Just experience it for you.
    01-21-14 12:21 PM
    Hi, have had my Z30 for three and half months ago, and it is a brilliant phone
    no problems at all, and battery life is excellent,i bought it without seeing or trying it,
    same with Z10/Q5 and never regretted moving to Blackberry,
    01-21-14 12:32 PM
    You won't be disappointed trust me. But if you so choose to sell either device let me know

Posted via CB10 for Z10
    01-21-14 12:38 PM
    Congrats for your nex device !
    Here's my opinion: I've never had a smartphone with such reliability.
    If you can't wait, jump on the 10.2.1.1925 leak ... or enjoy the already great 10.2.0.xxx you have onboard, update shouldn't last.
    01-21-14 12:48 PM
    I think a lot of problems that people post are with the leaked OS thus giving a wrong impression of the phones.
    01-21-14 01:06 PM
    NOTHING to worry 'bout. Just moved up from the Z10 and no regrets. Smooth as glass...no issues at all. I absolutely love it!
    01-21-14 01:07 PM
    Oh c'mon, the opinions here are gold ! This is Crackberry nation !
    01-21-14 01:12 PM
    I think your biggest disappointment will be the overnight delivery. I paid for delivery by 10:30am too, and the phone arrived about 4pm.

Otherwise I am truly enjoying learning this phone and I'm coming from an iPhone like you.

Good luck!
    Mine arrived at 1032am!
    01-21-14 01:15 PM
    OP: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=894279. Let all your worries be acquitted

Daily Old Radio Shows! The only Channel that actually offers you a source for entertainment. C0012487D
    01-21-14 01:17 PM
    Damn! Maybe I better not get a Z10, but wait for the Z30 to come to AT&T. Decisions.....decisions.....
    01-21-14 01:18 PM
114 12345