My z30 is always lighting up on the charger. I am getting some notifications but it seems to light up like 50 times for 5 notifications.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-16 06:39 AM
    Can you please clarify what you mean? I'm unable to follow what you're trying to convey.
    01-20-16 08:43 AM
    Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have a Z10: If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
    01-20-16 08:51 AM
    Can you please clarify what you mean? I'm unable to follow what you're trying to convey.
    The phone screen turns on while it is just sitting there for seemingly no reason.

F2: restarts help but it is temporary.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-16 09:06 AM
    This only occurs while on the charger? If so, try a different charger.
    01-20-16 09:31 AM
    Since you are posting using cb10, Type

myver (then press the Spacebar) and it will change to your OS and phone model.

Do you Android apps installed? If so, could one of them being doing something active? They will sometimes still run even after you have closed their active frame (no longer showing on the main screen).

I use an Android app called Taskmanager by Bytemaster and it shows what is running and allows you to kill the process.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hp.taskmanager

To kill a prcess using it, Press/Hold on an App. A screen will open and tap Settings. Near the top, you can Press "Force Stop" and it will terminate when you Tap OK. Sometimes I find 3, 4 or even 5 Android apps still running.

Have you checked to see if you might be getting Notifications that you don't really noticed - silent or no led but still they alert the phone.
    01-20-16 01:15 PM
    My car charger annoys me the same way. I'll turn the screen off by hitting the lock button and not even 5 seconds later it lights up and simply sits there. It's stupid because most of the time when I use a car charger it's because I really need the charge. And it never charges due to the screen killing my battery. It'll just keep lighting up and turning off every 10-15 secs

Posted via CB10
    01-22-16 10:59 AM
    Let's see if I can state this a different way, try another car charger.
    01-22-16 12:46 PM