Yesterday, when I was on my way home listen to music, sent some txt and bbm. Suddenly the phone went dark, no response and the music still playing. I waited for a while until the music stop completely for about 5' and try pushed the power button, resetting with volume rockers, still no luck. I thought it done, that's it.
    I completed loss and disappointed because I just had this for 2 weeks ( my 2nd z30, the first one was cracked screen) .
    But fortunately, when I tried to put it in charge and leave it for 5-10 minutes. The phone restart itself like nothing happened before. The strange is the battery is 53% when I suddenly went off!? My OS 10.2.2.1531 on Wind mobile, Canada.
    This never happened to me before. I love this phone and how bb10 works buy if this happens again I think the time is up for me.
    Just wanted to share my experience.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 12:13 PM
    Experience shared.

Two things though:
    1. "I love this phone and how bb10 works buy if this happens again I think the time is up for me." 99% of the time, statements like this will get you on the bad side of the comunity;
    2. ​All other platforms seem to do that from time to time.

If you search, you'll find this issue was covered and on most cases fixed.
    08-28-14 12:17 PM