So I ordered a Z30 for my friend and got it today. (helped with the order at least)
    So needless to say, I had some time with it.
    Why the hell isn't BlackBerry pushing this phone more? ,the phone is absolutely stellar, i mean this is the real deal, super smooth the size
    Why don't we see commercials with this, there is nothing out there, people need to see this
    I mean my Z10 is awesome but the 30 is on another level
    Why isn't BlackBerry pushing this, what's going on?
    I'm pretty sure this beats iphone hands down and can give the S4 a real and i mean real freaking good run for its money
    WHY ISN'T BlackBerry PUSHING THIS AWESOME DEVICE MORE!!!!????

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 05:06 PM
    So I ordered a Z30 for my friend and got it today. (helped with the order at least)
    So needless to say, I had some time with it.
    Why the hell isn't BlackBerry pushing this phone more? ,the phone is absolutely stellar, i mean this is the real deal, super smooth the size
    Why don't we see commercials with this, there is nothing out there, people need to see this
    I mean my Z10 is awesome but the 30 is on another level
    Why isn't BlackBerry pushing this, what's going on?
    I'm pretty sure this beats iphone hands down and can give the S4 a real and i mean real freaking good run for its money
    WHY ISN'T BlackBerry PUSHING THIS AWESOME DEVICE MORE!!!!????

Posted via CB10
    I have one too. Couldn't agree more on all counts.
    01-09-14 05:14 PM
    You need to ask the completely non-existent Marketing Department of BlackBerry, hopefully with the recently announced new blood that Mr Chen has brought in has some great ideas to get this OS and phones like the Z30 in front of the public.

I constantly get asked what my phone is, and constantly get the

"That's a BlackBerry I thought they were dead??"

I show them around and they are usually quite impressed.

So yes they need to advertise the cow dung out of this thing have it everywhere!!

Posted from my ZED 30 jacked up on 10.2.1.1925 thank you very much!!
    01-09-14 05:17 PM
    Absolutely!
    01-09-14 05:17 PM
    I have a had my Z30 unlocked for months on AT&T and I have to say it is the best phone ever. I even went to the AT&T store and compared it to the S4 and note but they don't come close to design as the Z30 so sad no one cares at BlackBerry or carriers to get the word out

Sent by the worlds best phone the Z30
    01-09-14 05:31 PM
    I left a s4 for this phone and couldn't be happier. All the things that matter it does much much better. From my personal experience it's better in battery, smoothness / responsiveness, keyboard, multitasking, build quality, speakers, call quality, communication (hub), camera interface (quality of photos is close) short cuts and gestures.

The s4 had a much better app selection with better quality, which hopefully changes with official 10.2.1, and much more customization which grew old for me because it effects battery and performance the further u get away from the stock phone.

Every one I've showed this phone had been impressed. Rightly so which I haven't been able to say about a blackberry in awhile.
    (in my experience)
    01-09-14 05:45 PM
    You are the preacher, we are the....if I could improve one thing: bottom system bar has 5 user selectable icon slots and can be gesture locked. My dang camera icon comes on way too often! Willing to have left-most icon as phone, especially since Verizon does a great job. Doc Neutron
    Last edited by DoctorNeutron; 01-09-14 at 06:06 PM. Reason: More info
    01-09-14 05:59 PM
    It's sad but look at it this way not all people can or should have a blackberry phone its for people that just need to get there work done and that's a few in between, posted with my awesome Z30.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 09:21 PM
    If AT&T would offer the Z30 I would get one through there move up deal, I am locked into a two year contract on my Z10 and paid $200.00 up front.

I would say to AT&T, your move up deal is no good because you are not offering phones people wont as in the BlackBerry� Z30.

So you are loosing money and so is BlackBerry�.
    Smart move AT&T�.
    01-09-14 09:39 PM
    The z30 is a hidden gem. I don't think it will ever get the respect it deserves but hopefully the next BlackBerry will have a lot of the features that makes the z30 so great

Posted via my Z30
    01-09-14 10:51 PM
    Well a year or more later still have the Z30 and still making people go....whats that??

Have slowly converted a half dozen people to the 30 one of them my girlfriend and she lives it over her iPhone, she took it to work where they have corporate issue iphones and the IT guy went, what's that???....she said my phone...what is it...it's a BlackBerry...he raised an eyebrow and went hmmm interesting...

Posted from my Zed30 running 10.3.1.2267
    03-05-15 11:45 AM
    I love it's USB abilities. Truly a mobile office if u choose to use it as such. I have a little set up near my printers using a home 3d printed dock with hdmi and USB hub connected. Then it's plugged into a monitor as well as keyboard and what not. Truly amazing. Need a file, plug in a drive, wireless sharing to my comp, it's just sooooo cool. What an amazing device the z30 can be

Posted on my z30, updated to 10.3 suffering the black screen/phone on bug that I am close to fixing
    03-05-15 12:52 PM
    I fully agree. I just picked my a Z30 yesterday and I have to say, it's the best phone I have ever used.

I came back to BlackBerry after years of using Android and iOS. I originally used only BlackBerry, from the Curve, Pearl, Bold, etc.

The smoothness and the battery on this Z30 is unbelievable.
    03-05-15 01:20 PM
    I actually use the box account the phone comes with, I use box sync on my computer so anything I put in the box folder on my PC is in my phone and vice versa

Add in blend and I can seamlessly work on my PC or my phone and the information is always up to date you can save attachments to you PC (box account) you can take a picture on the phone it goes to the box account then you can edit or attach to emails in blend.

So many possibilities and yes if you get a little USB to go hub like I did you can plug in your Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, connect the monitor to the HDMI. And you have a full blown PC too

Great little device, which for the most part people don't even have any idea it will do....again BlackBerry ADVERTISE THIS!!!!!! God you have a great product and your farming around making phones in blue and bronze and building "Porsche " phone with bling.....

MARKET this!!!!!!!!

This thing absolutely kills the iPhone 5 in pure usability not even close....oh but yeah it doesn't have the latest game or narcissistic "look at my selfie" app but whatever....

I live this things usability and screw specs and all that crap.....

Posted from my Zed30 running 10.3.1.2267
    ExplicitPromo and FF22 like this.
    03-05-15 04:16 PM