The current line-up of BB10 all works perfectly. What more could you ask for?
    They really don't, I personally think blackberry have been quite lucky in this aspect. If the media got a hold of the reboot issue (which is very real) then BB would be in trouble.

It's good to see blackberry have acknowledged it by removing the option of seeing the reboot log, so almost at the root cause of it....
    05-30-13 06:42 AM
    I don't expect the high-spec blackberry device, just expect blackberry have ton of cool apps & games..

without quality apps & games, devices is nothing..

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 06:44 AM
    Quadcore, 2GB RAM or more, 16 MP Camera 3 MP Front, Removable storage, Silver Metal construction. Have all that and Im good.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    I agree with the silver construction. It doesn't necessarily have to be metal but something a bit more flahsy would be nice. If it has to be metal then it's metal

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 11:02 AM
    THE BlackBerry smartphone :

4.7 inch Display.
    Quad core. ( even though no apps require this)
    4 Gig of RAM.
    10-12 Mega pixel shooter.
    5 Mega pixel front facing .
    64 Gig storage.
    HD screen.
    2800 mAh Battery.
    NFC.
    Wireless Charging.
    Dual Sim

The real want is a BBRY cloud solution to tie products and work flow together for more efficient sharing.
    Better/higher Android runtime integration so Google can't shut BBRY out of key services ( Maps, Now, Search, Mail)
    BBM Money
    Consumer BIS Offer ( for those who may want security and connectivity vs speed of Non BIS)
    Stronger Voice Integration control
    I agree but a bigger screen would be more suitable for a flagship device. It makes it look all premium. That's why the Mercedes S-Class is the longest (and biggest) saloon (sedan if you're American) in their range.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 11:05 AM
    Faster dual core. Maybe around the 3.4ghz range. Same size screen as the Nexus. Dunno the screen size hut I like it. 1MP better camera than this one because most people can't use one properly. 4GB Ram. HTC One style speakers. And whatever BlackBerry advancements.
    DEFINITELY the speakers! But I doubt they'll do something like that

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 11:08 AM
    A panini press.

What?! I can dream!
    LOL! If it's 5"+ then why not? It'd be a small panini though... What if it reboots halfway through? Lol

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 11:12 AM
    Intel Core i7 quad-core processor (3.5GHz/core)
    8GB DDR3 RAM
    1024GB internal storage
    Support for microSD cards up to 1024TB
    5.5" display with 10'000PPI
    100'000'000'000mAh battery (user replaceable)
    200'000MPixel with 1.3 f-stop rear camera (with dual-LED and Xenon flash)
    200MPixel with 0.5 f-stop front camera
    Penta-boot: iOS, Android 4.2, WP8, BB10, webOS

3mm bezel edge to edge, 2cm bezel top and bottom, 0.5mm thick.

Hey, a guy can dream can't he?
    Someone should genuinely try to make something like this bar the camera and battery lol. Surely you mean Android 4.3?

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 11:14 AM
    They really don't, I personally think blackberry have been quite lucky in this aspect. If the media got a hold of the reboot issue (which is very real) then BB would be in trouble.

It's good to see blackberry have acknowledged it by removing the option of seeing the reboot log, so almost at the root cause of it....
    It's good that they "acknowledged " it by pretending it doesn't exist and making it more difficult to monitor? Really hope they fix this problem soon

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 11:30 AM
    -5" 1080p screen
    -Snapdragon 800 (the latest and greatest, and quad-core, of course... 2.0GHz, anyone?)
    -15MP rear cam, preferably with premium optics (Zeiss/Leica/something equivalent)
    -3300mAh battery (PREFERABLY replaceable, but that's not a deal-breaker for me)
    -4GB RAM
    -AT LEAST 32GB built in storage + SDXC (128GB? Possible?)

And the case needs to be something special. Whoever designed the HTC One case should be on Heins' speed-dial.
    I think this will be close to reality

Posted via CB10
    Geeoff likes this.
    05-30-13 11:53 AM
    if the Aristo is just a glorified Z10 (better specs, bigger screen) and nothing more, then I don't really see the need to upgrade. I hope they give it some more practical user functionability (finger print scanner for unlocking the device, or something)
    05-30-13 01:53 PM
    I just want one that cooks

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 04:19 PM

Not that the reboot issue isn't "real", but there's still some question as to how many users it's actually affecting. Is it 10%? 1%? 0.1%?

I think we're at a point where most people understand that new devices can have issues for some users.

( sorry for the thread hijack...)

From the awesome virtual keyboard of my Z10
    ruhban likes this.
    05-30-13 05:33 PM
    A panini press.

What?! I can dream!
    Oh that's right. You use the Transform case.

This is already built into the Z10 Flip Case.

1. Insert bread or sammich under Flip Case cover.
    2. Start 4-minute countdown timer.
    3. Play Ice Age Village, Sector Strike, Death Worm, etc, until timer dings.
    4. Crunchy & melty panino is ready when bell dings!
    eldricho likes this.
    05-30-13 05:48 PM
    And a built in ATM

You forgot the part about how it dispenses money even though your personal account does not have any.

This is already built into the Z10 Flip Case.

1. Insert bread or sammich under Flip Case cover.
    2. Start 4-minute countdown timer.
    3. Play Ice Age Village, Sector Strike, Death Worm, etc, until timer dings.
    4. Crunchy & melty panino is ready when bell dings!

So THAT's what they were secretly working on, and why all those people reported the overheating device just before the reboots... brilliant!!!
    05-30-13 07:39 PM
    Silver Metal construction.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    ya, metallic body would be great! slimmer than Z10, better camera sensor, attractive desgin.
    05-30-13 08:17 PM
    4D screen

Phone sprays sand and water at you when playing beach buggy blitz

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 10:55 PM
    It would have to be like this!

Pomegranate | NS08
    05-31-13 03:32 AM
    Instead of adding cores how about simplifying the code or optimizing the kernel of BB10 to run better and more efficient on current hardware? If you keep adding then you will end up just like Android with lazy developed bloated software that doesn't work properly and will not work properly even on hexa-core cpu and 16GB of RAM.

And as far as the screen I would rather like to see some fine adaptation of nano coating that prevents fogging, oil smudges and matting instead of 300+dpi resolution craze. There is a company in Qatar that nano coats iPhones, Galaxies and results are amazing. Absolutely no screen matting after long usage, no grease and no fingerprints, they tested 8 times coated and 16 times coated screens and more time they coat it the better but also around 16th coating they loose touch sensitivity and become inaccurate.
    05-31-13 04:05 AM
    Say BlackBerry were to introduce an all-new flagship device what kind of specification would you guys want it to have. This will need to be class leading for 2014 so can't contain dated technology. Go crazy guys!!!

Posted via CB10
    Well I mostly want:
    -Waterproof
    -Runs iOS, BB10 and Android
    -Built in coffee machine
    -Can transform into a car
    -Unlimited battery
    -16GB Ram
    -As thin as paper.
    -Flexible
    05-31-13 06:37 AM
    My dream BB is the one that takes BBRY stock value to 40+

Posted via CB10
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    05-31-13 07:39 AM
    Lol sorry about that! I thought I'd do an updated version... So you'd have the same camera? You wouldn't want something with a higher resolution? And what do you mean by 4, 7-5 inch? The device should be that big or the screen should?
    Wants are unlimited but what is realistic is the question?
    ruhban likes this.
    05-31-13 09:30 AM
    THE BlackBerry smartphone :

4.7 inch Display.
    Quad core. ( even though no apps require this)
    4 Gig of RAM.
    10-12 Mega pixel shooter.
    5 Mega pixel front facing .
    64 Gig storage.
    HD screen.
    2800 mAh Battery.
    NFC.
    Wireless Charging.
    Dual Sim

The real want is a BBRY cloud solution to tie products and work flow together for more efficient sharing.
    Better/higher Android runtime integration so Google can't shut BBRY out of key services ( Maps, Now, Search, Mail)
    BBM Money
    Consumer BIS Offer ( for those who may want security and connectivity vs speed of Non BIS)
    Stronger Voice Integration control
    all this with a shiny, hyper design, dummy tablet linking wirelessly, flawlessly and ultra high speed with top top top screen resolution .......... and both for a max �700/�800 price package. i would jump in!!!!!!
    05-31-13 09:54 AM
    Dual booting. That's all

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 09:57 AM
    Looking at the posts in this thread this image came to mind.
    Z15 / Aristo-images.jpg
    Dr.Deebs likes this.
    05-31-13 10:39 AM
    Say BlackBerry were to introduce an all-new flagship device what kind of specification would you guys want it to have. This will need to be class leading for 2014 so can't contain dated technology. Go crazy guys!!!

Posted via CB10
    Octocore
    64gb
    2048K resolution.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 on Rogers
    05-31-13 10:44 AM
70 123