Hi everbody,

I just wanna know, if your Z30 top button is also seesawing a bit or is just mine?

Thanks for your support.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 07:29 PM
    Mine has done it from day one. Never really bothered anything substantially, though it did get stuck down once or twice lol.
    12-04-14 07:35 PM
    I was just about to post the same question. Mine moves a bit and also sits really flush with the phone. It gets tricky to push at times. It doesn't have the same feedback as the side buttons do. Was wondering if I need to have this addressed or not. I've only had the phone for a week.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 07:49 PM
    Mine did this from brand new right out of the box. Pretty much the first thing I noticed. That said, it hasn't been an issue at all. I did almost immediately bury it in an OtterBox Commuter however so that could be why. Man these cases are stiff!!

Edit: grammar.
    12-04-14 08:11 PM
    My top button and volume buttons move. I had to tape from the back so they wouldn't move back and fourth. Super loose. I love the z30 but the build quality on mine is embarrassing. Didn't pay $530 for this lol. Had it since last year and it's been like this since new. Kinda irritated as it was a high priced device. Expected better quality. Hopefully when I get the passport it won't be that way or have the back logo peel off lol.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 08:41 PM
    Power button on mine could be tighter. I've had the phone since early November. I love the phone, especially at the sale price I got it for but BlackBerry has got to improve it's build quality.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 09:08 PM
    Yup, had a Z10 for 18 months or so, and the 10's external build quality is miles better than the 30. The painted finish on the silver 'chin' below the display is particularly cheap, and the moving power button is dreadful. The carbon-fiber-look back and the display are nice, though. Must have been a bit of a rush job when it looked like BBRY might go to the wall. I had a Sony Ericsson Android phone a while ago, one of the last ones before they dropped the Ericsson brand. It was made from the sort of plastic usually found in Happy Meal toys, and the logo was screen-printed squint onto the front... At least the Z30 looks good from most angles.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 11:54 AM
    So, finally I sold it - now using the fantastic Classic.

Posted via CB10 on my Classic.
    01-01-15 08:40 AM