What an IMPACT I received !!!!

Sorry to open up another thread! But check this out!!!

So, this evening I was sitting in the info point at the railway station. It was crowded. People crossing by etc. And I was sitting at the bench, when I was telephoning with my precious Z30.

The phone partner wanted to give me an eMail address via phone. I said: "Hold on a second. I need to grab my Headset." As I don't like to use the speaker in public, I get my BB Premium Headsets so I can phone and also use the "note function" on the Z30, to write down the eMail address!

And what happened??? I could clearly hear my voice when I started to ask: "And what is the eMail address?"

I repeat: I could clearly hear my voice without shouting out loud!

Since the smartphone era (iPhone) I always used headsets with mic. But it was an awful experience, because you couldn't hear your voice. So you had to shout out loud, which was pathetic. or, only have one ear piece popped in the ear (left) and the right one was hanging , so you could hear yourself with the right ear.

With the Blackberry Premium, you can pop in all ear sets (left and right) and don't need to scream to hear yourself. Hell, you can even speak smooth and normal, because (I guess) the mic or the Z30 listens to your voice and transmit it to to the headset!!!

It was magic!!!! Thank you Blackberry!!! These small details are why I love Blackberry!!! It's perfectly made for discreet business. No more acting like a chump or goof.

Sorry for my english. But as I walked at home, I wanted to tell you this guys!!!
    01-14-14 12:34 PM
    Sounds like you were very pleased!!!

All's good
    01-14-14 12:48 PM
    I know, it's surprises like these that get us hooked to BlackBerry! They need to be experienced to be understood. No amount of telling people will pass the sentiment.

But we all understand. We all have been where you are with a feature of another! And it feels awesome!!

Since the smartphone era (iPhone)
    Haha! Feel like I'm reading comics again!

Golden Age of phones: when the first cell phone came around
    Silver Age of phones/Golden Age of Smartphones: when the first BlackBerry came to be
    Bronze Age of phones/Silver Age of Smartphones: when the iPhone was introduced

So much fun!
    01-14-14 12:49 PM
    It was magic.

I mean, what a service. I love those things. Like the voice control. I love having my personal assistance.

And when I could hear my voice easily in the crowded place, it was really just magic!!! For me, this important!

And these things you won't find in a manual or so! Just a great service I my view.
    diegonei likes this.
    01-14-14 01:00 PM
    All's good in the world and YOLO. Thanks for post.
    01-14-14 05:08 PM
    This is one of the small things what makes BlackBerry, BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 05:13 PM
    I have driven down the freeway with my window open and had the same experience speaking into the handset. It's fantastic.

Brought to you by...My sweet Z30
    PaulyDoyle likes this.
    01-14-14 06:05 PM
    I love the headset also. Looks slick too.

Sent from the phone of the gods.....Z30
    01-14-14 06:13 PM
    Which headset are you referring to? Can you post a picture or a link, thanks...

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 06:23 PM
    The all new BlackBerry Premium WS headphones.

I made another thread here with pics. Otherwise visit BlackBerry website and look through BlackBerry headsets. It's the one with the remote.

Posted via CB10
    farskija likes this.
    01-14-14 06:29 PM
    The all new BlackBerry Premium WS headphones.

I made another thread here with pics. Otherwise visit BlackBerry website and look through BlackBerry headsets. It's the one with the remote.

Posted via CB10
    Yo fist, where's the other thread, I can't find it.

Z30 TIME!

Pounded out on the last great qwerty to rule them all.. Q10
    01-14-14 07:01 PM
    Actually, this is just a feature of every BlackBerry with any wired headset. You are right, it definitely comes in handy every single time, but this has been around for a while. It is actually why I have always preferred to do any and all my voice calls on my BlackBerry handset instead of on my android phones.

Does the iPhone not do this?

Posted by my Z30 via CB10
    01-14-14 07:02 PM
    Yo fist, where's the other thread, I can't find it.

Z30 TIME!

Pounded out on the last great qwerty to rule them all.. Q10
    Here is a link to the post...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...keting-891376/
    austriker likes this.
    01-14-14 07:07 PM
    Actually, my iphone 4 does this as well. My Q10 will randomly do this with my in ear monitors ( not a BlackBerry premium headset.)
    01-14-14 07:12 PM
    I love the headset as well. Fantastic with my Z10!

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 08:13 PM
    Does the iPhone not do this?
    (Whispering: actually not only BlackBerry devices can do that... it has been on the other devices probably way back two or more years ago... but for the sake of boosting what our device can do, we have to disregard that others can do it... or in the case of other functions such as "word prediction", our BB devices performs better... which is true anyway)

Posted via CB10
    austriker likes this.
    01-14-14 08:46 PM
    (Whispering: actually not only BlackBerry devices can do that... it has been on the other devices probably way back two or more years ago... but for the sake of boosting what our device can do, we have to disregard that others can do it... or in the case of other functions such as "word prediction", our BB devices performs better... which is true anyway)

Posted via CB10
    0_o ... hater!

Z30 - The Final Destination - Winnipeg Mb Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos
    01-15-14 12:42 AM
    I'm confused. Do you mean when you spoke, it played your voice back via the headphones? If so, wouldn't that be annoying?

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 12:00 AM
    0_o ... hater!

Z30 - The Final Destination - Winnipeg Mb Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos
    Some called it "unbranded" users...

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 02:43 AM
    I'm confused. Do you mean when you spoke, it played your voice back via the headphones? If so, wouldn't that be annoying?

Posted via CB10
    It will have an echo effect... and it's good if you are singing...

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 02:44 AM
    What an IMPACT I received !!!!

Sorry to open up another thread! But check this out!!!

So, this evening I was sitting in the info point at the railway station. It was crowded. People crossing by etc. And I was sitting at the bench, when I was telephoning with my precious Z30.

The phone partner wanted to give me an eMail address via phone. I said: "Hold on a second. I need to grab my Headset." As I don't like to use the speaker in public, I get my BB Premium Headsets so I can phone and also use the "note function" on the Z30, to write down the eMail address!

And what happened??? I could clearly hear my voice when I started to ask: "And what is the eMail address?"

I repeat: I could clearly hear my voice without shouting out loud!

Since the smartphone era (iPhone) I always used headsets with mic. But it was an awful experience, because you couldn't hear your voice. So you had to shout out loud, which was pathetic. or, only have one ear piece popped in the ear (left) and the right one was hanging , so you could hear yourself with the right ear.

With the Blackberry Premium, you can pop in all ear sets (left and right) and don't need to scream to hear yourself. Hell, you can even speak smooth and normal, because (I guess) the mic or the Z30 listens to your voice and transmit it to to the headset!!!

It was magic!!!! Thank you Blackberry!!! These small details are why I love Blackberry!!! It's perfectly made for discreet business. No more acting like a chump or goof.

Sorry for my english. But as I walked at home, I wanted to tell you this guys!!!
    Are you telling me you made a semi-bogus topic title to advertise a headset is working properly and you're attributing it all to BlackBerry????

Oh dear god, this company is in more trouble than we thought.

Posted via CB10 on 10.2.1.1898
    01-16-14 02:45 AM
    Cool! Thanks for the lightening and positive post, Fistmaster.
    01-16-14 05:26 AM
    It was magic.

Like the voice control. I love having my personal assistance.
    How do you get your voice control to work? Mine always gives me the most incorrect dictation possible. In the car the other day I tried to send a one line email with the one button dictation function and it really drove me insane. After 10+ repeated attempts where the dictation result was nothing close to what I said I gave up.

I want it to work. What's your secret?

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 05:46 AM
    How do you get your voice control to work? Mine always gives me the most incorrect dictation possible. In the car the other day I tried to send a one line email with the one button dictation function and it really drove me insane. After 10+ repeated attempts where the dictation result was nothing close to what I said I gave up.

I want it to work. What's your secret?

Posted via CB10
    I had the same problem yesterday. I found that holding the phone a bit further away and speaking a bit louder at normal speed worked best. Perhaps the mic gets distorted if you hold the phone too close to your mouth. I was also speaking a bit slower than normal on the first few attempts, and perhaps it needs a faster pace to work properly.

Posted via BBCBZ10
    01-16-14 06:49 AM
    I think the engine noise the killed dictation because I said this in my living room in this works fine. ... Well it works sort of find.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 09:45 PM