Have a Z30 on AT&T network, have 4G voice/data, visual voice mail, and all of the features my data plan offers except LTE. AT&T says that in order to get LTE the APN settings need to change, but that's not possible on the device itself. I have the correct settings, anyone know how it can be done? Much obliged.
    10-25-13 11:40 AM
    Hello!

Navigate to Settings->Network and Connections->Mobile Network->Tap that gear icon and it will take you to your APN settings area!

Shoot! Just re-read what you had posted...If I were you I'd call my carrier and get them to see if your Z30 is 'registered' and the correct services are being sent to that device [IMEI].

Let us know how it goes!
    10-25-13 12:08 PM
    Have a Z30 on AT&T network, have 4G voice/data, visual voice mail, and all of the features my data plan offers except LTE. AT&T says that in order to get LTE the APN settings need to change, but that's not possible on the device itself. I have the correct settings, anyone know how it can be done? Much obliged.
    you might want to see this thread APN used on ATT z10 on LTE/
    10-25-13 12:29 PM
    he/she isn't able to change settings on the device.
    10-25-13 12:32 PM
    Which model Z30 do you have? I have the STA100-2 (from the UK) and can't get LTE on AT&T since the phone doesn't have the right LTE band. 4G works fine, though, and I didn't have to change my APN (thankfully, since it's greyed-out on my device, too).

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 03:20 PM
    Hello and thanks for your help. STA 100-5. I may have to wait until this device is provisioned on the network. Same thing happened with my Z10 launch device. Would the device search for an LTE signal and would that impact battery performance or does it function as a 4G phone?
    10-26-13 07:33 AM
    I don't think it would search, until it was provisioned to do so. That's just a guess, don't quote me on it.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 03:07 AM