There seems to be a ton of interest, on this forum at least, for a phone that hasn't even been fully rolled out yet

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 06:24 PM
    Do you believe it is the last blackberry?

Posted from my Z10
    10-18-13 06:28 PM
    I don't know better than anyone else, but I think there's a good chance it could be

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 06:29 PM
    I don't know better than anyone else, but I think there's a good chance it could be

Posted via CB10
    All signs are pointing that they are going to go private which means they will still be blackberry but just not publicly traded in the stock market. They are still going to make blackberries. They said they are going to make 4 devices a year instead of 6 like originally plannes. They are streamlining their phones, and their entire business.

Posted from my Z10
    10-18-13 06:41 PM
    I hope you are right. It really depends who takes them over.

Mike L and company - they'll still make phones

Fairfax - pretty good chance they will still make phones

Cerebus or any other player - probably not

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 06:46 PM
    10-19-13 12:42 PM
    You're right, it might be. Also, but less likely, is that the 5S is apples last phone too.

The moniker of being "the last BlackBerry" won't help it sell though. Why would it?

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 12:47 PM
    I do not think that the z30 will be the last phone. Worst case for BlackBerry is that they either go private and only produce high security phones as a niche player not focusing and private and business clients anymore.

I rather think this is unlikely. They focus on businesses that are not so much interested in a good ecosystem. They rather need good email calender applications.

Posted with my amazing Z10
    10-19-13 12:48 PM
    All signs are pointing that they are going to go private which means they will still be blackberry but just not publicly traded in the stock market. They are still going to make blackberries. They said they are going to make 4 devices a year instead of 6 like originally plannes. They are streamlining their phones, and their entire business.

Posted from my Z10
    What signs are these?
    10-19-13 12:52 PM
    I'm sick situation very boring every time I enter to the Forum to see topics , mostly about the end of Blackberry
    THIS IS NOT THE END

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 12:57 PM
    Funny thing, I also wondered about the public interest in the Z30. It has not been widely released thus far, so its very hard to tell what the sales would look like. Would it be the last phone to be released by BlackBerry in the current guise? I hope not - with 10.2 they are only now starting to realize the potential of the platform.
    10-19-13 01:09 PM
    What signs are these?
    Lol, have you been in a coma for a few months?

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 03:42 PM
    For us diehard BlackBerry fans, we know that the company will still support their devices for a period of time in the worst case scenario. If anything, the lack of certainty of BlackBerry's future is one of the main reasons their devices aren't selling at a retail level. You wouldn't believe how often I hear a rep at Robellus say "customers just aren't sure what's gonna happen to BlackBerry". Whether they like the phone or not, they wont purchase it based on that fact alone.
    10-19-13 04:06 PM
    Lol, have you been in a coma for a few months?

Posted via CB10
    Did you actually READ the post? If so please tell me the signs that indicate "They are still going to make blackberries. They said they are going to make 4 devices a year instead of 6 like originally plannes. They are streamlining their phones, and their entire business. " Please show me when I missed this
    10-19-13 05:17 PM
    Did you actually READ the post? If so please tell me the signs that indicate "They are still going to make blackberries. They said they are going to make 4 devices a year instead of 6 like originally plannes. They are streamlining their phones, and their entire business. " Please show me when I missed this
    He said "all signs are they they are going to go private". End of sentence.

You said "what signs are these?"

Don't take your anger out on me little man.

Besides, the 4 devices instead of 6 has also been widely reported, DYOR.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 06:18 AM
    I'm leaving Rogers because of their handling of the Z30. I upgrade every year and don't want the same thing to happen with next year's upgrade. Therefore.....i'm confident they'll be around.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 06:44 AM
    If it is the last berry then that's more reason to grab one.

On the fast Z30
    10-20-13 07:02 AM
    I'm sure if blackberry gets back on it keyboard (toes) lol!! I'm sure you will see even more improvements as time goes on.this is my hopes anyway!!
    BlackBerry forever!

From my amazing Z10
    10-20-13 06:44 PM
  19. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Don't think it will be the last, but from all a accounts, the Z30 is THE Best BlackBerry ever!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 06:46 PM
    He said "all signs are they they are going to go private". End of sentence.

You said "what signs are these?"

Don't take your anger out on me little man.

Besides, the 4 devices instead of 6 has also been widely reported, DYOR.

Posted via CB10
    I see reading isn't you strong point. You can't quote just half a statement genius. He DID NOT just say that. Now go back in your mom basement and try to read it again before you reply
    10-21-13 12:07 PM
    Hi, Z30 will sell to those know about and like BB10, the reason I bought mine,
    If it's not the last then I will buy the next one, probably the best BlackBerry ever.
    10-21-13 12:31 PM
    Funny thing, I also wondered about the public interest in the Z30. It has not been widely released thus far, so its very hard to tell what the sales would look like. Would it be the last phone to be released by BlackBerry in the current guise? I hope not - with 10.2 they are only now starting to realize the potential of the platform.
    Agreed, the phones are good. The OS is great - especially with 10.2. But Blackberry seems to be out of vogue with consumers - especially the younger demographic - the teenies and 20-28 year olds... They need to get back their "cool factor" again. Nothing wrong with the Z30 or the other phones.

Marketing for the Z30 is subdued but the store reps. are out at certain Telus locations (and others) promoting the device to anyone that may stop to talk to them. The problem is as I said is that they aren't in vogue anymore. People are brainwashed by Apple and Samsung.
    10-21-13 12:42 PM