@cornhuskur: The 6 gigs for $30 is just for MY line...all of the other lines on my plan will remain the same and they will keep their data plans. I am not sure but I don't think they will let you get around paying at least $30 a line for data, unless you do the Share Everything...which like you, I am not interested in that plan at all. 6 gigs for $30 is an excellent deal with Verizon's usual pricing. For example, if I was to get 6 gigs on my daughter's iphone it would cost $60 a month. So my data plan will be half that. And the only reason I am getting that good deal is because it is specifically for people still on unlimited data. I always said I would try to keep my unlimited data as long as I can, but this plan seems fair as I will not pay any more money a month and everything basically stays the same unless I was to go over my data limit.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk
    cornhuskur likes this.
    05-29-14 09:02 PM
    I should add, I would not pay any more than this. I had a Z10 and accessories (extra battery, 2 desktop charging pods, extra full body protectors etc..) I am selling on Ebay to offset at least half the cost of the Z30. To me, the risk of running without insurance is not worth it. $250 w/o insurance v. Verizon $500 for a year of full coverage and $12 a month for lost, stolen damaged replacement is about the same. Folks who buy a used device or even from a 3rd party that pay top dollar are not very bright. At least if you buy from the carrier you can buy upgraded insurance which is unavailable if you buy from a 3rd party. Though we are digressing far from OPs topic - sorry OP.
    Not true at all regarding insurance.

As long as you are paying for insurance you can purchase devices and activate them on Verizon from any source. You cannot add insurance if you were not already paying for it if buying a device outside of Verizon.

Insurance is $8/month on Verizon for Total Equipment Coverage. This includes extended warranty (overnight replacements for warranty defects) and lost/stolen/damage ($99 deductible for BlackBerry devices and overnight replacement).

Posted via CB10
    05-30-14 06:35 PM
    They might have it free. But it won't be in the store anytime soon. Verizon is so anti blackberry it's shameful

Posted via CB10
    05-30-14 10:42 PM
28 12